ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 105 of 258
« First < 55595101102103104105 106107108109115155205 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2023 Free Agency
O.city 11:01 AM 03-01-2023
Figured we could get one of these going as well.

Who's some guys we like, would like to see in KC?
[Reply]
tredadda 11:39 AM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
And if he had decided he wanted out when he was I dunno 32, he'd have gotten tagged and then everyone would have said he was an asshole then, there was no way for him to win this situation.
Exactly, and since there is no situation where he comes out looking good then he should have done what was best for him.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:40 AM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Would be nice if we could get a little depth continuity. Really want to see us bring back a guy like McKinnon. As of right now we're going to need to patch up our depth in the draft at maybe half the positions on the team. Still not sure if I trust Cook or at least what's behind him at safety. Saunders leaving is kind of a hole in the center of the DL, even though we've still got plenty of nice pieces across the DL.

Could use some cheap depth on the interior OL, too. Hopefully we strike it rich on EDGE and/or OT in the draft. Now if Juju leaves, gotta keep drafting WRs, of course...

No, I'm not panicking, I'm just looking forward and seeing what Veach's longterm plan might be for the remainder of free agency and the draft.
Idk. But it doesn't look like we actually have to draft/sign another S. We've got Reid to be the boss in the secondary, it's not the worst idea to put Cook back there and see how he does early. Then we have both Sneed and McDuffie that could play S in a pinch. It wouldn't be ideal, but either of those guys could temporarily cover S if they had to.

Could draft a late round prospect, or even draft/sign a S, or a CB that would just be a better fit at S (Hybrid even), and roll with that.

The rest, yeah, sounds about right.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:42 AM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Exactly, and since there is no situation where he comes out looking good then he should have done what was best for him.
It's almost like he just dealt with it until he realized his career was about over and then he became more vocal and pissed about it.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:46 AM 03-15-2023
Old friend Tremon Smith just signed with the Broncos
[Reply]
Basileus777 11:46 AM 03-15-2023
And if he had decided he wanted out when he was I dunno 32, he'd have gotten tagged and then everyone would have said he was an asshole then, there was no way for him to win this situation.
In the moment perhaps, but no one would have cared in the longrun if he won with his new team.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 11:47 AM 03-15-2023
Any Adam Thielen sightings in Leawood yet? Dammit Leawood ReMax!!!
:-)
[Reply]
Mecca 11:48 AM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Basileus777:
In the moment perhaps, but no one would have cared in the longrun if he won with his new team.
For how good Rodgers was at that time, I almost feel like GB would have refused to trade him.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:49 AM 03-15-2023
It's almost like he just dealt with it until he realized his career was about over and then he became more vocal and pissed about it.
He seems like a student of the game and he replaced Favre. There should have been a point when looking at his career and Favre’s before him that he realized that GB wasn’t going to change. It should have been before the swan song of his career.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:49 AM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Any Adam Thielen sightings in Leawood yet? Dammit Leawood ReMax!!!
:-)
He was spotted at KCI. There's a post about it earlier in this thread I believe.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:50 AM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
He seems like a student of the game and he replaced Favre. There should have been a point when looking at his career and Favre’s before him that he realized that GB wasn’t going to change. It should have been before the swan song of his career.
Alot of it changed when they changed GM's, he pretty obviously doesn't like Gutenkunst at all.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 11:51 AM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
He was spotted at KCI. There's a post about it earlier in this thread I believe.
:-) Thank you. All is right in the universe.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:52 AM 03-15-2023
Alot of it changed when they changed GM's, he pretty obviously doesn't like Gutenkunst at all.
It does seem that way. Even with different GMs one thing never changed and that was GB having two first ballot HOF QBs and only two SBs to show for it. No team squandered that talent better.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:57 AM 03-15-2023
:-) Legit talking about the 2 wipe thing.
[Reply]
chinaski 11:58 AM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Actually, the photo that was tweeted he was at the counter of Hertz in Boston. Also, Adam Thielen is white. The picture was of a black fella. :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:01 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by chinaski:
Actually, the photo that was tweeted he was at the counter of Hertz in Boston. Also, Adam Thielen is white. The picture was of a black fella. :-)

[Reply]
Page 105 of 258
« First < 55595101102103104105 106107108109115155205 > Last »
Up