ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What's your opinion of Dairy Queen?
Stewie 06:49 PM 01-20-2022
Good for shakes and ice cream back in the day. Haven't been to one in ages.

I received a mailer today that there's a new store not far from me. Incredibly cheap deals on burgers, chicken, sides and desserts.

I know it's introductory stuff, but might be worth a try. I used to love their strawberry shakes.
[Reply]
Danguardace 10:19 AM 01-21-2022
When I went to Florida in 2006 DQs were everywhere (Shopping Malls and Road stops) and I loved their Milkshakes in particular. The next 3 times I've been to the states they seemed to have been less visible.
[Reply]
2bikemike 02:43 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
Peanut Buster Parfait for the win.
Thats what I get when I go. They bring back memories of my childhood getting them ar the DQ at 7th and southwest blvd.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 02:55 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
I don't think I've ate anything other than ice cream at dairy queen. Last time I had DQ was probably in high school, maybe shortly after so it's definitely been a while.
I’ll grab a taco salad once in awhile. Maybe once every 3 years. I like their chocolate malts, but I’m out of organs to sell.
[Reply]
Jerok 02:56 PM 01-21-2022
Flame thrower and onion rings are great. The best DQ I've been to around the area is the one in Leavenworth coming in off K7 highway from KC. For some reason their burgers are just about twice as good as other places.

Favorite blizzard is a heath with reeses peanut butter cups and made with chocolate ice cream.

I'm on a diet now damnit. SCREW HEALTH IM EATING ICE CREAM
[Reply]
Otter 03:01 PM 01-21-2022
Oreo Cookie Blizzard is pretty bad ass.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:05 PM 01-21-2022
I make them hold the Blizzard's upside down for as long as possible to help ensure a free one when it inevitably falls out.
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:11 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
They don't have footlongs, taverns, mushroom Swiss burgers, or nerd blizzards anymore. F them.
My wife loves mushroom swiss burgers and my kid came in with a footlong chili dog a month or so ago. They're available here.

I don't know about the other stuff.
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:29 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
My wife loves mushroom swiss burgers and my kid came in with a footlong chili dog a month or so ago. They're available here.

I don't know about the other stuff.
DAMMIT. One thing about the mushroom Swiss, they put mayo on it. I just ask for no mayo.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 03:31 PM 01-21-2022
Dairy Queens of the Stone Age
[Reply]
rico 03:36 PM 01-21-2022
I’ve literally never tasted anything better than the caramel Moolattes there. They are so freaking good. I love Dairy Queen.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:17 PM 01-21-2022
Have one less than a block from my place, dont eat there all that often tho... but I will say the Flamethrower burger is damn good

Also got me either a banana split or peanut buster parfait 5-6 times this past summer
[Reply]
theoldcoach 04:41 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by sedated:
I've never understood the appeal of a banana split. Never wanted one, one was bought for me on my b-day years ago, never considered ordering one again.

My dad and his family loved them, is it a generational thing?
Maybe. I'm 75 and I have always loved them. I always request Pineapple, Marshmallow, and Chocolate as the 3 toppings. With Pecans.

I also like DQ's BBQ Beef sandwich. And the foot long coney.

And their chocolate dip cones. Oh.....and the Dilly Bars. Although the Dilly Bars that you get today are about 1/4th the size as they were back when I was a kid. Same with the Ice Cream Sandwiches.

So yes, I guess you could say that I like Dairy Queen.
[Reply]
ptlyon 04:43 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by theoldcoach:
Maybe. I'm 75 and I have always loved them. I always request Pineapple, Marshmallow, and Chocolate as the 3 toppings. With Pecans.

I also like DQ's BBQ Beef sandwich. And the foot long coney.

And their chocolate dip cones. Oh.....and the Dilly Bars. Although the Dilly Bars that you get today are about 1/4th the size as they were back when I was a kid. Same with the Ice Cream Sandwiches.

So yes, I guess you could say that I like Dairy Queen.
God dammit
[Reply]
Gravedigger 04:48 PM 01-21-2022
Frozen hot chocolate. That is all.
[Reply]
Stewie 04:51 PM 01-21-2022
I downloaded the DQ app but it doesn't look like there's a way to enter my coupons from the mailer. I guess I have to go to the store which is no big deal.

Also, do they serve tea? I don't see it on the drink menu. Not a soda drinker.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up