Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Molitoth 10:23 PM 10-07-2012
the banner was more effort than you put in. Gtfo

the banner was fuel to the fire. Today was beautiful because change is inevitable.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:25 PM 10-07-2012
here come a gif
[Reply]
tdurden58 10:26 PM 10-07-2012
Originally Posted by Nightfyre:
It has been mentioned in local and national news. That is the effect, not the banner itself.
Yes but most people arent viewing it as a good thing. . calling out one player on a banner is childish and makes the fans look bad. .

Its not like its breaking news that a 1-4 teams fans are unhappy. .

Maybe good for chiefs planet and some egos, but will change nothing. .

Its a step in the direction, but i think it was poorly executed . .

Like i said i respect the movement and you guys trying to do something, but if ur going to do it. . go all in or dont do it at all. .
[Reply]
Nightfyre 10:28 PM 10-07-2012
Originally Posted by tdurden58:
Yes but most people arent viewing it as a good thing. . calling out one player on a banner is childish and makes the fans look bad. .

Its not like its breaking news that a 1-4 teams fans are unhappy. .

Maybe good for chiefs planet and some egos, but will change nothing. .

Its a step in the direction, but i think it was poorly executed . .

Like i said i respect the movement and you guys trying to do something, but if ur going to do it. . go all in or dont do it at all. .
I am done with the troll. Next.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 10:37 PM 10-07-2012
Originally Posted by tdurden58:
The fans have been made to look bad for decades now, by the very team we love. They have rewarded our loyalty with embarrassment over and over. I think our egos are a little too shot to care much about how we look at this point.

Originally Posted by :
but if ur going to do it. . go all in or dont do it at all. .
You aren't very familiar with ChiefsPlanet, are you?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:38 PM 10-07-2012
For fuck's sake don't put these in your sigs, they're both over 1.3 MB.

[Reply]
tdurden58 10:38 PM 10-07-2012
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
the banner was more effort than you put in. Gtfo
True enough. . I just dont think it will spark any change. . but i guess it is better than nothing ..

I just think bigger things need to happen in order for change to take place. . maybe this is the beginning. . i hope so. . im losing hope with this POS orginization. .
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10:41 PM 10-07-2012
durden...with 75,000 followers on Twitter and over 2000 likes on FB in 7 DAYS, the movement will go forward. We will spread the word to the masses and continue to demand change. We will speak until we are horse.

Phase 2 involves a local KC vendor printing and selling t-shirts and possibly hoodies. WEAR THESE TO THE GAMES! PUT THE MESSAGE INSIDE THE STADIUM.

We will have another banner flying. We will enable ways to communicate our frustration in a capacity that our voice can't be silenced.

We love the players but with Pioli in charge and this coaching staff, we'll never amount to shit.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 10:41 PM 10-07-2012
Should've spelt Cassell with two LLs
[Reply]
Molitoth 10:42 PM 10-07-2012
we hit ESPN, NFL.com, yahoo sports, CBS, fox, NBC, etc.

I'd say the banner was an excellent starting point.
[Reply]
teedubya 10:42 PM 10-07-2012
The whole point TURDen58, is to show displeasure to Clark so the he doesn't extend Pioli this year. next year is his final season as GM on this contract... we don't want it renewed. Thus, our voicing our opinions WILL result in our desired outcome.

Get a clue.
[Reply]
Nightfyre 10:42 PM 10-07-2012
Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0:
durden...with 75,000 followers on Twitter and over 2000 likes on FB in 7 DAYS, the movement will go forward. We will spread the word to the masses and continue to demand change. We will speak until we are horse.

Phase 2 involves a local KC vendor printing and selling t-shirts and possibly hoodies. WEAR THESE TO THE GAMES! PUT THE MESSAGE INSIDE THE STADIUM.

We will have another banner flying. We will enable ways to communicate our frustration in a capacity that our voice can't be silenced.

We love the players but with Pioli in charge and this coaching staff, we'll never amount to shit.
You should print the t-shirts on demand and donate the proceeds to an advertising campaign for billboards and stuff. I would buy one.
[Reply]
teedubya 10:43 PM 10-07-2012
For my 5500th post. I'd like to say FUCK YOU PIOLI.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 10:44 PM 10-07-2012
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
we hit ESPN, NFL.com, yahoo sports, CBS, fox, NBC, etc.

I'd say the banner was an excellent starting point.
Exactly. The American Revolution may have effectively ended in Yorktown, but it didn't start there.
[Reply]
teedubya 10:44 PM 10-07-2012
Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0:

DON'T Print them up. Use CafePress or Zazzle for one off prints.... lest you be sitting on tons of unpurchased merch. Ask Phobia or DTebbe about it.

Don't reinvent the wheel.
[Reply]
Page 213 of 603
« First < 113163203209210211212213 214215216217223263313 > Last »
Up