Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:07 PM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Good
[Reply]
Dante84 12:22 PM 03-25-2024
McDaniels has a fatal flaw in that he's addicted to big names. He's young doesn't appear adept at roster construction top-to-bottom.

This plagued Andy for some time in Philly, too.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:25 PM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by Dante84:
McDaniels has a fatal flaw in that he's addicted to big names. He's young doesn't appear adept at roster construction top-to-bottom.

And the Dolphins will always be fatally flawed as a legit contender with Tua at QB.
[Reply]
JPH83 12:27 PM 03-25-2024
I just don't see how we could go for Becton. He absolutely can't stay healthy and aside from his rookie year he really hasn't shown much imo. Granted, I wanted another broke-di** in Tyron Smith, but the standard he reached was light years ahead of Becton.

I get the appeal of having that clay to mould, maybe it could work out amazing. Just as likely he's immediately injured and/or total ass. We'd have to get him insanely cheap
[Reply]
Dante84 12:28 PM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
And the Dolphins will always be fatally flawed as a legit contender with Tua at QB.
Exactly. Tua was a big name. He's learning the hard way.

I think the next move they'll make is to sell the farm for a QB (next year, when it's too late).

Veach's best trait is balance in all things.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:29 PM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by Dante84:

Not defending McD, but really he has no choice. He figured out a couple seasons ago that Tua is not a good enough QB to carry the offense with his limitations, so he's doing what most coaches do in these situations. He's trying to surround his middling QB with enough top-tier weapons to mitigate the issues of his QB.

And now he's in the hot seat, so he has to acquire as many weapons as possible, so he can keep his job.

Wouldn't be surprised to see them draft a QB with their first/second pick. Tua is a dead end, and McD has known since at least the playoffs.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 12:41 PM 03-25-2024
When Sir Patrick Stewart had to call out Tua for his lack of big game ability, I knew it was over for the Dolphins.
[Reply]
Rausch 01:10 PM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
I mean how many WRs does a team with a dogshit QB really need?

Feels like they’re just trying to keep him out of KC.
And OBJ is waiting for KC to help him get that last big contract.

Rice, Brown, and OBJ at WR to go with Kelce at TE?

Yeah, that'd be an absolutely dominant season...
[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:46 PM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Not defending McD, but really he has no choice. He figured out a couple seasons ago that Tua is not a good enough QB to carry the offense with his limitations, so he's doing what most coaches do in these situations. He's trying to surround his middling QB with enough top-tier weapons to mitigate the issues of his QB.

And now he's in the hot seat, so he has to acquire as many weapons as possible, so he can keep his job.

Wouldn't be surprised to see them draft a QB with their first/second pick. Tua is a dead end, and McD has known since at least the playoffs.
Tua and McD are both dead ends. He's the low fat goat milk latte guy that wears yoga pants everyday and hates guns. That doesn't exactly command respect and scream toughness in a team. They crumbled like pussies in the KC cold.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:47 PM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by nychief:
I think we are all going to be disappointed in how this money is used... I don't foresee a spending spree on new players, more likely a few margin moves, the draft class and maybe some extensions later this summer.
If by disappointed, you mean that we roster a LT and keep a guy like Danna, then no.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:51 PM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by Rausch:
And OBJ is waiting for KC to help him get that last big contract.

Rice, Brown, and OBJ at WR to go with Kelce at TE?

Yeah, that'd be an absolutely dominant season...
Then Niners best WR in the Super Bowl was Juaun Jennings, a former 7th round pick. At this point, I love the idea of going with the young, hungry guys to support our "stars."
[Reply]
In58men 02:51 PM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Then Niners best WR in the Super Bowl was Juaun Jennings, a former 7th round pick. At this point, I love the idea of going with the young, hungry guys to support our "stars."
Put me down for Hunter Renfrow.

Raiders gave up on him, he’ll play with a chip on his shoulder. He’ll be hella cheap too.
[Reply]
old_geezer 03:02 PM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
If by disappointed, you mean that we roster a LT and keep a guy like Danna, then no.
Same here.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:24 PM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Tua and McD are both dead ends. .

I don't have a ton of respect for McD either. But I also think that his offense would probably be more effective with an actual NFL QB under center. We're only seeing the parts of the offense Tua can actually execute. And then only because he has the fastest RB in the league behind him and two of the fastest WRs (one of whom is a first-ballot HoFer) to throw to. Put an average RB and a couple average WRs out there and what happens? Well, we've kind of seen that before. And it ain't very good.
[Reply]
BossChief 04:31 PM 03-25-2024
I highly doubt we have had any serious interest in OBJ before the draft. Veach isn’t going to sign 2 name FA WRs before a historical WR draft and immediately steal reps. That would be bad resource management snd he’s been really good in that department.

Danna, Smith, Hardman and possibly OBJ will be under contract within a week of the draft if we don’t draft those positions with guys that can play in 2024.
[Reply]
Page 346 of 363
« First < 246296336342343344345346 347348349350356 > Last »
Up