« First < 179229269275276277278279 280 >
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:34 AM 04-27-2024
Moore and Toney aren't going anywhere because of the Rice incident and pending suspension of games you know IS coming. Sure it would be great IF Moore would step up his game but I don't see it. Physical talent just is not there. But for me what I think and hope happens is Toney now realizes he expendable with the Worthy pick and now Toney focuses for the first time with serious competition and chooses to pull his head out and grow up. Can you imagine defenses trying to defense 2 water bug type receivers on the field at the same time? If Ross can do the same with his physical talent here is my dream WR corp not necessarily in any order after it's all said and done.

Kelce
Rice
Worthy
Watson
Ross
Toney
[Reply]
cmh6476 08:44 AM 04-27-2024
Third year breakout year..
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:44 AM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Moore and Toney aren't going anywhere because of the Rice incident and pending suspension of games you know IS coming. Sure it would be great IF Moore would step up his game but I don't see it. Physical talent just is not there. But for me what I think and hope happens is Toney now realizes he expendable with the Worthy pick and now Toney focuses for the first time with serious competition and chooses to pull his head out and grow up. Can you imagine defenses trying to defense 2 water bug type receivers on the field at the same time? If Ross can do the same with his physical talent here is my dream WR corp not necessarily in any order after it's all said and done.

Kelce
Rice
Worthy
Watson
Ross
Toney
Any suspension will most likely come in 2025, as the legal system will play out and it isn't a fast process. Rice and his attorney may be able to accelerate that if they want the punishment in 2024, but it may not happen. Brandin Echols of the Jets had his reckless driving and speeding accident where he partially parazlyzed the other driver in April of 2022. He wasn't suspended for his 1 game until the start of last year, 2023.
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 08:50 AM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Like I said in the Hardman thread - we picked up Mecole because we were tired of watching Moore run whip routes in quicksand.

And wouldntchyaknowit - game winner is a whip route to Mecole.

I'd trade Moore for a 6th and use the cap savings to bring Hardman back if that were an option. I'd far prefer Hardman on this team over the next 2-3 years to Moore.
What he said.

But we probably only get a 6th pick swap.
[Reply]
cmh6476 08:50 AM 04-27-2024
To be fair, not all these guys who went ahead of him are all world receivers

Drake London

Garrett Wilson

Chris Olave

Jameson Williams

Jahan Dotson

Treylon Burks

Christian Watson

WanDale Robinson

John Metchie

Tyquan Thornton

George Pickens

Alec Pierce

Skyy Moore
[Reply]
cmh6476 08:53 AM 04-27-2024
The options which followed him don't look that glamorous either

14) Velus Jones Jr., Tennessee
Round 3, Pick 71 | Chicago Bears

15) Jalen Tolbert, South Alabama
Round 3, Pick 88 | Dallas Cowboys

16) David Bell, Purdue
Round 3, Pick 99 | Cleveland Browns

17) Danny Gray, SMU
Round 3, Pick 105 | San Francisco 49ers

18) Erik Ezukanma, Texas Tech
Round 4, Pick 125 | Miami Dolphins

19) Romeo Doubs, Nevada
Round 4, Pick 132 | Green Bay Packers

20) Calvin Austin, Memphis
Round 4, Pick 137 | Pittsburgh Steelers

21) Khalil Shakir, Boise State
Round 4, Pick 148 | Buffalo Bills

22) Montrell Washington, Samford
Round 5, Pick 162 | Denver Broncos

23) Kyle Philips, UCLA
Round 5, Pick 163 | Tennessee Titans

24) Jalen Nailor, Michigan State
Round 6, Pick 191 | Minnesota Vikings

25) Michael Woods II, Oklahoma
Round 6, Pick 202 | Cleveland Browns

26) Bo Melton, Rutgers
Round 7, Pick 229 | Seattle Seahawks

27) Dareke Young, Lenoir-Rhyne
Round 7, Pick 233 | Seattle Seahawks

28) Samori Toure, Nebraska
R7, Pick 258 | Green Bay Packers
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:02 AM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
To be fair, not all these guys who went ahead of him are all world receivers

Drake London

Garrett Wilson

Chris Olave

Jameson Williams

Jahan Dotson

Treylon Burks

Christian Watson

WanDale Robinson

John Metchie

Tyquan Thornton

George Pickens

Alec Pierce

Skyy Moore
Olave and Garrett Wilson are both awesome. Christian Watson would feast in this offense. Pickens is hit or miss but clearly has talent. Drake London and Jameo both have potential. Dotson, Thornton, Burks and Pierce are solid so far. Wandale Robinson is better at being the gadget guy than Moore could ever dream.

Skyy Moore is literally the worst WR on that list and it’s not even close.
[Reply]
cmh6476 09:05 AM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Olave and Garrett Wilson are both awesome. Christian Watson would feast in this offense. Pickens is hit or miss but clearly has talent. Drake London and Jameo both have potential. Dotson, Thornton, Burks and Pierce are solid so far. Wandale Robinson is better at being the gadget guy than Moore could ever dream.

Skyy Moore is literally the worst WR on that list and it’s not even close.
That's the order they were drafted in. Of course those guys turned out better. We didn't even have an opportunity to draft most of those guys.
[Reply]
cmh6476 09:06 AM 04-27-2024
We took McDuffie and karlaftis over Christian Watson on down. I think that decision turned out fine.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 09:07 AM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:

Kelce
Rice
Worthy
Watson
Ross
Toney
Hollywood Brown says hi.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:08 AM 04-27-2024
That's the order they were drafted in. Of course those guys turned out better. We didn't even have an opportunity to draft most of those guys.
I was responding to your claim that the receivers taken before him weren’t All-World.

None are elite yet but they’re still worlds better than Moore. Moore is buns. Booty. Cheeks.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:09 AM 04-27-2024
I was responding to your claim that the receivers taken before him weren’t All-World.

None are elite yet but they’re still worlds better than Moore. Moore is buns. Booty. Cheeks.
Tyquan Thornton is right there with him. Moore has more yards than him. That's pretty pathetic.
[Reply]
cmh6476 09:10 AM 04-27-2024

There no guarantee it will happen, but there is something to the third year breakout. Learning nfl playbooks, better executing routes, figuring out how to get separation from better defenders..

I'm not sure what it is, but this will be the most low pressure situation skyy will be in for his nfl career. With the talent now ahead of him and basically zero expectations, maybe he will take his play up a notch this year.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:16 AM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Tyquan Thornton is right there with him. Moore has more yards than him. That's pretty pathetic.
Huh. You’re right. For some reason I was thinking Thornton played for the Saints. Idk wtf I was thinking.

They’re both pretty bad. Skyy gets judged more harshly for playing in a much, much, much, muuuuch more favorable situation though.

There no guarantee it will happen, but there is something to the third year breakout. Learning nfl playbooks, better executing routes, figuring out how to get separation from better defenders..

I'm not sure what it is, but this will be the most low pressure situation skyy will be in for his nfl career. With the talent now ahead of him and basically zero expectations, maybe he will take his play up a notch this year.
I hope you’re right but I highly, highly doubt it. This dude doesn’t even pass the eye test in the least. I don't think I’ve ever watched this guy and thought “wow, nice snag, route, move, etc.”
[Reply]
Chargem 09:20 AM 04-27-2024
Skyy Moore's year 1 was very similar to Demarcus Robinson's year 2 (Robinson did not manage a stat in his first year in the league), in terms of production.

Robinson was eventually an average/useful receiver to have as depth in years 4 and 5 (450 yards per year, 3.5 touchdowns on average).

Skyy will never be a star, but there is hope for him to be a functioning receiver for a couple of cheap years still.
[Reply]
Page 279 of 280
« First < 179229269275276277278279 280 >
Up