Page 21 of 142
« First < 111718192021 222324253171121 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Patriots
cmh6476 01:38 PM 01-13-2019
too soon?
[Reply]
JakeF 04:13 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I think it's important to note the impact the refs are having and not having in these playoffs and how it affects the Chiefs' ability to play D.

The refs are letting the DB's get grabby. In nearly every game i watched, a lot of flags that would normally get thrown in the secondary aren't being thrown.

The Patriots DB's had fists full of Jersey on Sunday against the Chargers. Muggin' 'em.

That's great for man coverage teams. Both the Pats and Chiefs are man coverage teams
That helps us so much. Ward is a completely different player when the refs don't call the grabs.
[Reply]
BostonCheatriots 04:13 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by JoeyChuckles:
Some people call the Patriots the "Pats".

Discuss.
Most call them PATSIES...other’s call them CHEATRIOTS, others call them choketriots,others call them spygateriots.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:14 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
:-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:18 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I think it's important to note the impact the refs are having and not having in these playoffs and how it affects the Chiefs' ability to play D.

The refs are letting the DB's get grabby. In nearly every game i watched, a lot of flags that would normally get thrown in the secondary aren't being thrown.

The Patriots DB's had fists full of Jersey on Sunday against the Chargers. Muggin' 'em.

That's great for man coverage teams. Both the Pats and Chiefs are man coverage teams
Now it will be interesting to see if they let both teams keep doing it this game or if they start only calling it against one team.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:37 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
Looked like a pumpkin-pie haircutted freak to me.
Ya he has that Dumb and Dumber look to him.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:39 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by The Pest:
Now it will be interesting to see if they let both teams keep doing it this game or if they start only calling it against the Chiefs.

FYP
[Reply]
DaTruth 05:12 PM 01-14-2019
If you want to talk about the Patriots, remember that you will be talking about the best franchise in the league along with the GREATEST PLAYER OF ALL TIME in TOM '' TERRIFIC'' BRADY.

If you are talking about the Patriots, please remember that you are talking about the WINNERS of this Sunday's game and the eventual winners of Superbowl 53.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 05:15 PM 01-14-2019
Well so far like last week. Nobody is talking or thinking Chiefs.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:18 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Well so far like last week. Nobody is talking or thinking Chiefs.
Recipe worked well and it will work better this game. Brady won't be able to play the everybody thinks we suck card even in his own pedomind
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:19 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by LGOLED:
Brady looked like Alex Smith yesterday.
Fyp you cum guzzling freak!
[Reply]
BostonCheatriots 05:28 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by DaTruth:
If you want to talk about the Patriots, remember that you will be talking about the best franchise in the league along with the GREATEST PLAYER OF ALL TIME in TOM '' TERRIFIC'' BRADY.

If you are talking about the Patriots, please remember that you are talking about the WINNERS of this Sunday's game and the eventual winners of Superbowl 53.
If you want to talk about patriots REMEMBER you will be talking about the greatest CHOKERS of all time 18-1 and you will also be talking about Eli MANNINGS BIATCH
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:53 PM 01-14-2019

You're gonna have to do better than that if you want to run back to patsfans and brag that you owned the rednecks
[Reply]
eDave 05:57 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Stop feeding the trolls gentlemen.
Whatever. Embrace it. This is what it's all about.

Mods are handling them perfectly too.

I welcome the shitbags.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:57 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Our offense better be ready to handle a bunch of blitzes like the Patriots sent against the Chargers. I think they will do the same thing against us. The best way to keep Hill from catching long bombs is to not give him enough time to get deep. They will bump Hill and blitz extra guys. Our offensive line has never been great at handle the blitz under Andy Heck. Especially stunts and Zone edge.

I expect to see multiple guys coming off the edge on the (our)right side to keep Mahomes from rolling to the right and throwing those wild passes he is so great at. Schwartz and whoever is at RG need to be on the same page.
They were running cover zero on the Chargers and just hammering Rivers on every play because he's completely immobile.

They CAN'T do that to Mahomes. He will KILL them.
[Reply]
patteeu 06:00 PM 01-14-2019

The end is going to hurt the true believers like you most of all. Good luck.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 142
« First < 111718192021 222324253171121 > Last »
Up