ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 536 of 2693
« First < 36436486526532533534535536 53753853954054658663610361536 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:32 PM 11-29-2017
God, what balls that guy has. Towards the beginning when he's got 3 motherfuckers breathing down his neck with only two blockers, and one of them just gave up everything he had on a cut block... a flick of the wrist later and it's a first down.

I said this in preseason-- it might not go well for him, but I'd be just fine with Mahomes starting at QB as soon as he learns how to protect himself out there. He made a lot of great plays in preseason, but what was missing was ANY kind of caution for his body.

We need this motherfucker starting games, and lots of them. We can't afford to have him be one of those QBs who's always in-and-out for 1-3 games or more just about every season.

McNabb never learned that lesson. He was out with injury for at least a game nearly every season he played in Philly.

Mahomes has got to.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:57 PM 11-29-2017
Enough college tape. Let's actually watch some Chiefs plays of our QB, buttfuckers.

Check out this play I cued (queued?) up:

Here's what that play tells me.

I don't want to fucking hear ANY GODDAMN EXCUSE from PAChiefsguy or anybody of his ilk regarding the offensive line. Can they improve? Absolutely. Some of it is coaching, some of it is just weird fucking up, and some of it is shit the defense is doing that no offensive line under Andy Reid's plays can do shit about. And A GOOD GODDAMN CHUNK of it is Alex Smith.

Ya'll remember how well Isaiah fucking Battle played at backup LT for us this preseason? Guy was a fucking disaster. A trainwreck. Awful. Horrible. The Vince Agnew of LTs.

That's who Mahomes is dealing with at OL in the game. See what happens when your QB owns a pair of goddamn testicles and doesn't get happy feet? Does he often leave the pocket too early? Yes, and that needs to be fixed. But he doesn't have any useless motion. He's ALWAYS prepared to chuck that thing, and the motion he does use is always for him to get in a better position to make huge plays.

You're going to fucking tell me that "Alex needs to keep starting because Mahomes will get killed behind our OL"?

Jesus Christ. Eric Fisher, while not a great LT, would be the best leftside protection that Mahomes has ever enjoyed in his entire career. And Patrick Mahomes, a QB who doesn't get happy feet, would be the best thing for Eric Fisher's career from a pass protection standpoint.

Start Mahomes and watch our OL "suddenly" just magically get better overnight. OMG, it's a Christmas miracle, right? Must be! Andy Heck probably kicked their butts in practice all week until they figured out how to create lanes for Kareem Hunt! I don't know what else it could be! Surely not the QB change and the threat of any fucking given pass play having a good chance of going 50+ yards if you're not consistently committed to having enough deep coverage. Nooooo... it can't be that teams can no longer stack the box! Surely not!
[Reply]
RunKC 05:57 PM 11-29-2017
https://www.theplayerstribune.com/pa...-cover-letter/

Read his cover letter again and think about this season. This has me so pumped for the kid.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:12 PM 11-29-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Read his cover letter again and think about this season. This has me so pumped for the kid.
:-)
[Reply]
beach tribe 06:15 PM 11-29-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Here's a little more Friday night Mahomes action for ya...

2015 vs. Baylor: https://youtu.be/7usGtZllmfg

I can't be the only one who sees just how unique his style is. Like, everything looks so natural and smooth. When you watch Alex (and a lot of other QBs), a lot of what they do looks mechanical and robotic. Sometimes it even looks overthought and predetermined. With Mahomes, it just looks like a guy who is in his natural element doing what he is meant to do. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
TT giving up 42 points with 6:30 left in the 1st half......:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:22 PM 11-29-2017

[Reply]
Priest31kc 06:48 PM 11-29-2017

Oh my god that is awesome. This kid knows what it takes.

I really can't think of any reason why he wont be a Top 10 QB at the least in this league. Is there a better time ever besides the 60s to be a Chiefs fan right now?
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:56 PM 11-29-2017
I'm so fucking excited to be able to watch this kid's career.
[Reply]
thegame214 07:00 PM 11-29-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Holy shit lmao
[Reply]
beach tribe 07:12 PM 11-29-2017
Can't EB
Great look at some Mahomes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOxW_xLxRaQ
Fun shit starts @ 8:00

OH, shit! watching now. Check out 19:15!!
[Reply]
Dayze 07:18 PM 11-29-2017

Damn. That’s awesome.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:29 PM 11-29-2017
Mahomes is going to completely change the dynamics of this team. The key is that he looks downfield. He looks downfield. HE ****ING LOOKS DOWNFIELD.

And then he throws it downfield!
[Reply]
ARROW2 07:29 PM 11-29-2017
The offensive line excuse is lame. The line gave up twice as many sacks during the win streak as they have during the losing streak. NOT ONE GUY MY ASS ANDY!!!!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:45 PM 11-29-2017
It's a dual erection:

AWESOME fucking young QB + COMPLETE death and destruction of Smith and his idiot followers.

The Chiefs did it better.
[Reply]
notorious 09:52 PM 11-29-2017

1:53 and 3:05......holy shit
[Reply]
Page 536 of 2693
« First < 36436486526532533534535536 53753853954054658663610361536 > Last »
Up