ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 40
« First < 243031323334 35363738 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Lurker 500
Iowanian 10:43 AM 03-15-2008
Ladies and Gentlemen.

Start your Engines for the Lurker 500.

In this race of planet history, Lurkers, those with less than 100 posts per year of membership are challenged!

Myself, and other tenured members I shall designate will pose comments, statements or questions of Chiefs Planet History. Your job~your Challenge! is to explain the story behind the comment, link it to its originating poster....explain why its relevant or funny. Bonus points awarded for context.

How well do the lurkers know us? How versed are the lurkers in our history?

At the end of this thread, I will donate $20 to Chiefsplanet in the name of the determined winner. The contest will end when I determine the thread/contest has run its course.

Points will be awarded by myself to the first lurker with correct explanation of each event. Bonus points will be given to those with less than 10 total posts.

Tenured posters are allowed to participate in the thread, however until a lurker answers a question...do not give the answer, or anything more than subtle hints on questions that may pose difficulty. Once revealed of the true answer.....feel free to give your take or comment on that moment.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:48 PM 03-24-2008
Earlier, it was revealed that Skiptowne's home has burned twice, once during his time on Chiefsplanet.

Another planeteer has had 2 homes destroyed during his time on this board. Who is the unfortunate poster who needs to stop playing with matches?
[Reply]
Logical 10:39 PM 03-24-2008
Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey:
D'uh, if only I knew his last name, I could probably find it;

vlad...
OK another hint, it is a female not a guy.
[Reply]
huskerdooz 03:46 AM 03-25-2008
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Nobody's attempted to answer my question either.

Who was the poster who narc'd on the pot smoking indian and what was his username temporarily changed to as a result?

SNR

SNaRc

found this thread to verify: http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...=160561&page=3

post #31:
Originally Posted by cdcox:
I guess you don't remember the days he was known as SNaRc?

[Reply]
Iowanian 08:17 AM 03-25-2008
Which former planet poster was so smooth(and called out for being full of sh@t I might add) required only $1.50 worth of vitamin enriched koolaide to lay pipe?
[Reply]
Skip Towne 08:47 AM 03-25-2008
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Which former planet poster was so smooth(and called out for being full of sh@t I might add) required only $1.50 worth of vitamin enriched koolaide to lay pipe?
Is this the grape gatorade guy?
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:50 AM 03-25-2008
Originally Posted by huskerdooz:
SNR

SNaRc

found this thread to verify: http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...=160561&page=3

post #31:
Correct, but I'm only awarding 1 point because of the clues given.

Too bad that the original thread is lost forever. It would make a great addition to the Hall of Classics.
[Reply]
StcChief 09:06 AM 03-25-2008
Mooooo
[Reply]
Frazod 09:21 AM 03-25-2008
Correct, but I'm only awarding 1 point because of the clues given.

Too bad that the original thread is lost forever. It would make a great addition to the Hall of Classics.
I don't remember that one at all. Must have occurred during one of my KOTOR marathons.
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:30 AM 03-25-2008
Originally Posted by frazod:
I don't remember that one at all. Must have occurred during one of my KOTOR marathons.
What the hell is KOTOR?

SNR started a thread about encountering an Indian at a gas station. IIRC, he saw a bag of weed in the Indians car and called the cops on him.

One of the mods changed his username to SNaRc. Hiliarity ensued.

I believe the thread was lost forever when the database became corrupt, or something like that. It's probably been 3 or 4 years ago. Maybe more.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:48 AM 03-25-2008
What the hell is KOTOR?

SNR started a thread about encountering an Indian at a gas station. IIRC, he saw a bag of weed in the Indians car and called the cops on him.

One of the mods changed his username to SNaRc. Hiliarity ensued.

I believe the thread was lost forever when the database became corrupt, or something like that. It's probably been 3 or 4 years ago. Maybe more.
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic. A very addictive computer game that has soaked up hundreds of hours of my life.

God only knows how many posts I'd have here it if wasn't for that game and a handful of others that I really liked. :-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:34 AM 03-25-2008
I didn't think you disappeared because of video games.....I always thought your feelings were hurt because some donkey fan called you Fatzod.

Those spending the time to find and read of the deaf fat neighbor will not be disappointed. Quote, link and share for posterity.
[Reply]
Dartgod 10:48 AM 03-25-2008
Next question...

A Planet member hit something unusual whilst learning to drive. Who was the member and what did he hit? (2 points)

One bonus point for providing a link to a diagram of the accident scene.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 10:51 AM 03-25-2008
I didn't think you disappeared because of video games.....I always thought your feelings were hurt because some donkey fan called you Fatzod.

Those spending the time to find and read of the deaf fat neighbor will not be disappointed. Quote, link and share for posterity.

That was JOhn that called him that. I was around that night, back in the hay day of the night crew. Aw the memories....
[Reply]
Huffmeister 12:52 PM 03-25-2008
Next question...

A Planet member hit something unusual whilst learning to drive. Who was the member and what did he hit? (2 points)

One bonus point for providing a link to a diagram of the accident scene.
IIRC, it was Slayer who hit a house when he was learning to drive.

Whatever happened to Slayer, anyway?
[Reply]
Dartgod 12:58 PM 03-25-2008
Originally Posted by Cankerskull:
IIRC, it was Slayer who hit a house when he was learning to drive.

Whatever happened to Slayer, anyway?
+2 pts. for Cankerskull!

A bonus point is available for linking the thread and the diagram of the accident scene.
[Reply]
Page 34 of 40
« First < 243031323334 35363738 > Last »
Up