ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 19
« First < 91516171819
Nzoner's Game Room>My wife's vagina smells all the time.?
MahiMike 04:20 PM 02-04-2015
All the time it smells nasty and honestly no matter what she wears, it's always gross smelling. She has a clean bill of health, just a nasty odor. She cleans it regularly, but it has a fishy smell, and white toilet paper left behind pieces. She goes to the obgyn, but they say nothing is wrong. She took a yeast infection pill, but the smell never left. I'm really worried about it. What can the smell be?

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...2200207AA3CjPZ

best answer: "what does her nose do?"
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 04:58 PM 06-06-2023
I feel bad for MahiMike, wherever he is. Maybe I'm bias, but there aren't many things more pleasant to me than the smell of my wife's snatch. Guess I got lucky, and Mike had it rough.

Perhaps this was the cause of his disappearance? Couldn't handle the smell anymore and ran off into the Florida wetlands never to be seen again. People say he got eaten by a gator, but we all know it was aliens.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:38 PM 06-06-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
My only stank puss story also happens to be my only fat girl story. I've shared this on CP before so i'll make it quick.

My 16th birfday and this ugly chick decides she wants to give me a B-day BJ (my friends had been going around and telling all the girls in the dorm to give me dome for my Bday). She's ugly as fuck, imagine a short, fat Michelle Obama with an Elway grill piece. But im 16 and this chick is offering to suck the D so i'm not giving any fucks.

Anyway, she comes in and sucks the D. It's a mediocre BJ so i decide to take her to the bathroom to fuck her. She drops her panties and.....and my gawd....it was the most awful, foul smell.

I go for it anyway. Tried to at least.

Couldn't do it. Her face, body and awful smell made my D go limp and couldn't get it in. I put my pants back on and had to tell her to kick rocks.
I love it when i look back at my old posts and crack myself up.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 19
« First < 91516171819
Up