ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 18
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Jet Blue: male flight attendants wearing dresses
Prison Bitch 08:57 AM 07-16-2021
Thoughts?

Source at @JetBlue just sent this to me. Male flight attendants with stubble in dresses.

It’s real and it’s out of control.

Apparently passengers are pissed off, and between this and the BLM nonsense at JFK, pilots are ready for a job action. pic.twitter.com/U3zOeFH4OK

— John Cardillo (@johncardillo) July 15, 2021

[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 08:16 PM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by sully1983:
lol how many cross dressing JetBlue male flight attendants have been murdered for wearing dresses/skirts, pantyhose , high heels?
You ducked my response only to pose the same ridiculous and suspiciously specific scenario.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...9&postcount=83
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:35 PM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
I think you underestimate the percentage, but yes, you should go fuck yourself.

2% is pretty clearly an over estimate. Best guesses right now are 0.5%-1% on the extreme high side. UCLA’s research is most often referenced in research and it’s estimate is 0.6% or about 1.4 million.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 09:05 PM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Too many decisions are made not to outrage less than 2% of the population who we really should be telling to go **** themselves.
I think you underestimate the percentage, but yes, you should go **** yourself.
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
2% is pretty clearly an over estimate. Best guesses right now are 0.5%-1% on the extreme high side. UCLA’s research is most often referenced in research and it’s estimate is 0.6% or about 1.4 million.
Oh, he was talking about trans people? I was referring to bigots. They need to go **** themselves.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:20 PM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Thoughts?

I think its pretty stupid but what do you think Jet Blue is supposed to do? Any employer can't do anything if a male comes to work like this, or in attire that women typically wear there as well.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:23 PM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by Dayze:
they do it on purpose; to elicit a reaction, which they can then pearl clutch and be offended/victimized; so they can then post on social media about how everyone is mean to them; then all the idiots on social media are outraged and looking to also be offended and jump in on the action.

they want their fame on social media for a split second.
There is absolutely truth in this statement although its not always the case. I just don't understand why we care so much about cross dressers or ppl that identify as the other sex. There are like 10,000 of them that exist in the entire country. Not even worth caring about, getting offended about OR bending over backwards to appease them. I simply do not think about them at all. If they get mad I called them he or she or the wrong pronoun, I literally do not give a shit.
[Reply]
sully1983 09:40 PM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
You ducked my response only to pose the same ridiculous and suspiciously specific scenario.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...9&postcount=83
I didn't duck shit. As another poster correctly pointed most of those trans people being killed is not at the hands of Trump supporters. There is literally zero evidence of that at all.

Again, I have zero problem with you and your liberal friends playing dress up. Its literally all good. You guys are liberals after all. its what you guys do.

But to compare that shit to wearing a red hat is a flat out hilarious comparison . There are literally TONS of news stories of unhinged libs attacking/assaulting men/women wearing a harmless MAGA red hat.

If there are some horrible stories of Trump supporters attacking your crossdressing male liberal friends that you can share, I'll gladly condemn that shit as well.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 09:56 PM 07-17-2021
I didn't duck shit. As another poster correctly pointed most of those trans people being killed is not at the hands of Trump supporters. There is literally zero evidence of that at all.
That is why you didn't respond to me asking why you are narrowing it down to such a specific scenario... almost like you knew that no one else really fit. Dumb.

What the fuck does 1)how the majority of them die and 2)if the people killing trans/cross dressers are Trump supporters have to do with anything?

Originally Posted by :
But to compare that shit to wearing a red hat is a flat out hilarious comparison . There are literally TONS of news stories of unhinged libs attacking/assaulting men/women wearing a harmless MAGA red hat.
I didn't compare anything. PB and one other user whom I've lost track of at this point brought them into the conversation. I'm simply going where I'm lead. I didn't make the comparison, they did. I just went along with their dipshittery.

Originally Posted by :
If there are some horrible stories of Trump supporters attacking your crossdressing male liberal friends that you can share, I'll gladly condemn that shit as well.
Them being Trump supporters or not is completely irrelevant.
[Reply]
sully1983 10:10 PM 07-17-2021
Oh, he was talking about trans people? I was referring to bigots. They need to go **** themselves.
Ah the "bigot card"". How adorable. :-)

You realize that YOU , your liberal butt buddies and Antifa are sticking up for a biologically born male that flashed his junk at innocent women/young girls right? I mean, holy shit. What if one of those young girls were your daughter??
[Reply]
sully1983 10:25 PM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
That is why you didn't respond to me asking why you are narrowing it down to such a specific scenario... almost like you knew that no one else really fit. Dumb.

What the **** does 1)how the majority of them die and 2)if the people killing trans/cross dressers are Trump supporters have to do with anything?

I didn't compare anything. PB and one other user whom I've lost track of at this point brought them into the conversation. I'm simply going where I'm lead. I didn't make the comparison, they did. I just went along with their dipshittery.

Them being Trump supporters or not is completely irrelevant.
Another post without any evidence of trans or cross dressing liberal men being assaulted for being trans or cross dressers . No links at all of murders of trans or cross dressing liberal men being murdered? Believe me, I am not calling you a total liar but we been carrying this conversation on and you have yet to provide any links. Just saying.

I have a TON of links that I could unleash this week of unhinged liberal lunatics losing their minds at the sight of a person wearing a MAGA hat and assaulting /attacking that innocent Trump supporter minding their own business.

Anyways, its all good. Liberal dudes are definitely an odd bunch of guys that is for sure. Not that there is anything wrong with that of course.
[Reply]
GayFrogs 10:44 PM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Season 1 star trek tng...I almost forgot it existed
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 10:50 PM 07-17-2021
Ah the "bigot card"". How adorable. :-)

You realize that YOU , your liberal butt buddies and Antifa are sticking up for a biologically born male that flashed his junk at innocent women/young girls right? I mean, holy shit. What if one of those young girls were your daughter??

You link the post where I did what you claimed.

I think you act like this because you have some closeted feelings that clash with the outward façade you project on here.

It's okay to be your true self. And if you need to cry, that's okay too.

Edit:

I don't click on links,
Probably for the best...

http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/
[Reply]
GayFrogs 10:57 PM 07-17-2021
Btw about the actual topic, this sort of thing seems like it's baiting for conservative outrage engineered by social justice warriors. It's totally unnecessary for a male stewardess to dress in female clothes. It's daring someone with a "caveman mentality" (aka what was normal in 2014) to call it ridiculous, just so an sjw on twitter can call that person a bigot and win some internet points. It's a retarded game.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 12:25 AM 07-18-2021
Shut the **** up with your projection. You brought up a situation where a trans person follows a 12 year old girl into a shower. What are you implying would happen?
I implied the man would take a shower in the woman's shower while the 12 year old girl was taking a shower in the woman's shower. In my mind I imagined the 12 year old girl getting upset with a man in the woman's shower and her parents being very concerned as well. You imagined and brought up this trans are pedo's B.S. Own it.

Your "thought experiment" is a paranoid delusion. And what the **** is a "useful fiction"? Is a bald man wearing a toupee also engaging in a "useful fiction"?
When a person knows something is false but pretends it is true because doing so offers them some utility, they are engaging in a useful fiction. If you set your clock 5 minutes fast and behave as if it is accurate so that you are less likely to be late, you are engaging in a useful fiction. In the movie Castaway, when Tom Hanks names his volleyball Wilson and begins to talk to it, he is engaging in a useful fiction. He starts out knowing the ball isn't a listening person but talks to it anyways as a means to cope with being isolated. Pretending Wilson is real person provides utility to Tom Hanks.
There is nothing intrinsically wrong with useful fictions. People use them all the time to ease their struggles in life.

How does a man serving drinks in a dress impact your life in any way except that it makes you uncomfortable because you think it's weird?
The man serving drinks in a dress is ugly, nevertheless I can tolerate that and would tolerate that because human beings have to give and take a little or we'd tear each other to pieces. A man showering with my 12 years old daughter is something I would not tolerate. The whole point of the thought experiment and what I tried to convey to Edave is that just because in one instance you can and probably should tolerate another person's useful fiction doesn't mean you always can or always should. Sometimes the fiction crosses the line into utter unreasonableness. Like when men demand to compete in women sports just because they have a pre-existing non competitive/not sport related reason to pretend they are women.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 01:08 PM 07-18-2021
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
I implied the man would take a shower in the woman's shower while the 12 year old girl was taking a shower in the woman's shower. In my mind I imagined the 12 year old girl getting upset with a man in the woman's shower and her parents being very concerned as well. You imagined and brought up this trans are pedo's B.S. Own it.
Here's what you wrote:

Originally Posted by :
It is a camp ground and this person just followed your 12 year old daughter into to the women's shower.
It reads as they see a 12 year old going to the shower and deciding to follow them in. It implies nefarious intent. If a man follows your 12 year old son into a public shower, are you worried? Why are you letting your minor children use public showers unattended?
Originally Posted by :

When a person knows something is false but pretends it is true because doing so offers them some utility, they are engaging in a useful fiction. If you set your clock 5 minutes fast and behave as if it is accurate so that you are less likely to be late, you are engaging in a useful fiction. In the movie Castaway, when Tom Hanks names his volleyball Wilson and begins to talk to it, he is engaging in a useful fiction. He starts out knowing the ball isn't a listening person but talks to it anyways as a means to cope with being isolated. Pretending Wilson is real person provides utility to Tom Hanks.
There is nothing intrinsically wrong with useful fictions. People use them all the time to ease their struggles in life.
Gotcha. Nothing wrong with useful fictions.
Originally Posted by :

The man serving drinks in a dress is ugly, nevertheless I can tolerate that and would tolerate that because human beings have to give and take a little or we'd tear each other to pieces. A man showering with my 12 years old daughter is something I would not tolerate. The whole point of the thought experiment and what I tried to convey to Edave is that just because in one instance you can and probably should tolerate another person's useful fiction doesn't mean you always can or always should. Sometimes the fiction crosses the line into utter unreasonableness. Like when men demand to compete in women sports just because they have a pre-existing non competitive/not sport related reason to pretend they are women.
The whole point of your "though exercise" is to create an extreme situation. You then use this situation to create a reason to not allow a certain behavior.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:14 PM 07-18-2021

You link the post where I did what you claimed.

I think you act like this because you have some closeted feelings that clash with the outward façade you project on here.

It's okay to be your true self. And if you need to cry, that's okay too.
Nice bob and weave, completely ducking the content of his post

Answer his fucking question, would you want your underage daughter (or any age daughter) in there with a man swinging his dick around?
[Reply]
Page 12 of 18
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up