ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 28
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Arizona Audit Update
BleedingRed 01:57 PM 07-15-2021
- 74000 ballots returned that were neve mailed,
- 15000 illegal unregisterd voters,
- 168000 bleed through ballots printed on site.
- Election systems breached and network logs and passwords stolen by dominion.
- Admin passwords across the board were the same

Margin of presidential election in AZ: 10457

Fun stuff!

[Reply]
phisherman 12:17 PM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
You mean the same Alan Dershowitz that defended OJ Simpson and endorsed Hillary Clinton? That Alan Dershowitz?

Thanks for keeping us up on his opinions. I guess.
Also the same guy that said Trump shouldn't have been impeached.
[Reply]
eDave 12:22 PM 07-16-2021
You mean the same Alan Dershowitz that defended OJ Simpson and endorsed Hillary Clinton? That Alan Dershowitz?

Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
:-):-):-)
He's BEP's guy. Dig on her.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:23 PM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
He's BEP's guy. Dig on her.
She didn't bring him up..... Was he involved in the audit?
[Reply]
eDave 12:25 PM 07-16-2021
Was it the execution, or was it totally over your heads?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:27 PM 07-16-2021
Was it the execution, or was it totally over your heads?
Execution, 100% if your jokes are not easy to detect its the execution.
[Reply]
eDave 12:31 PM 07-16-2021
Execution, 100% if your jokes are not easy to detect its the execution.
I was banking on everyone remembering her quoting him quite often in support of her crazy. I remember. I also remember nobody slamming on him, like now, at the time and eating up what he had to say. And defending him.

People are funny like that.
[Reply]
banyon 12:33 PM 07-16-2021

You might review who he has been defending and on what channel for the last 4-5 years...
[Reply]
Donger 12:34 PM 07-16-2021
Heh:

Republicans and audit conductors at the hearing laid out steps that would need to be taken to complete the audit, including obtaining the county’s computer network routers and door-to-door canvassing to gauge residents’ participation in the November election — efforts that could further prolong the count.

POLICE STATEZZ! NAZISSS!!!
[Reply]
eDave 12:36 PM 07-16-2021
Door to door covid information hand outers are the real Nazi's. And Jehova's Witness's.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:41 PM 07-16-2021
Door to door covid information hand outers are the real Nazi's. And Jehova's Witness's.
Except for when you reach to take the info pamphlet they stick you with the jab and scream GOT YOU BITCH in your face.
[Reply]
Swanman 12:57 PM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
So apparently the Cyber Ninjas combined the early vote center totals with mail in ballots to wrongly conclude that there were more votes than mail in ballots mailed out:

Of course they did. They are all idiots and I hope the state/county sues them for the cost of having to replace every single voting machine they messed with. I especially enjoyed them scanning the ballots for bamboo since some crazy person said a bunch of ballots were flown in from China. Or maybe it was those Italian spy satellites that remotely changed votes. I have a hard time keeping up with the MAGA Penthouse Letters about the election.
[Reply]
Shaid 01:01 PM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by Nixhex:
The county's twitter page is "fact checking" all kinds of stuff with no proof, just words. Are they any more believable than the auditors?
The audit is putting out statements without proof. The county's twitter page is just providing the context around the bullshit.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:04 PM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by Shaid:
The audit is putting out statements without proof. The county's twitter page is just providing the context around the bullshit.
Citation needed
[Reply]
Shaid 01:10 PM 07-16-2021
Citation needed
You should ask the people doing the audit for that.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:12 PM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by Shaid:
You should ask the people doing the audit for that.
Yeah no they provided their info yesterday. Again it was just a preliminary hearing.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 28
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up