ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 189
« First < 172324252627 282930313777127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
go bo 02:26 PM 02-07-2015
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
That and no one sits around smoking >20 joints a day.
ahem... :-)
[Reply]
pr_capone 02:39 PM 02-07-2015
Oh... I've also got quite a bit of Blurple which I"m not really liking.
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:42 PM 02-07-2015
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
Oh... I've also got quite a bit of Blurple which I"m not really liking.
We have the same tastes, recon is nice. Death Star is great, blurpie sucked to me
[Reply]
MTG#10 10:50 AM 02-08-2015
Well I havent smoked since early Jan, and cant until late March. Looking forward to that first toke after a long break.

[Reply]
Katipan 11:08 AM 02-08-2015
Your head is going to spin in all the right ways.

My first hits after pregnancy breaks were even better than my first hit ever.
[Reply]
Katipan 06:47 PM 02-15-2015
Would anyone like a bite of my brownie?

[Reply]
Bowser 07:05 PM 02-15-2015

[Reply]
Simply Red 07:55 PM 02-15-2015
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Would anyone like a bite of my brownie?

[Reply]
pr_capone 08:02 PM 02-15-2015
170mg ain't shit. Takes 400mg of an edible before I catch a buzz.

I have no doubt I could hang with Willie, Snoop, and Seth Rogan.
[Reply]
Katipan 08:04 PM 02-15-2015
170mg ain't shit. Takes 400mg of an edible before I catch a buzz.

I have no doubt I could hang with Willie, Snoop, and Seth Rogan.

I have to eat so much I'm throwing up for them to do anything.

This was a freebie.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:45 PM 02-15-2015
My buddy gave me some candy edibiles from Colorado
[Reply]
pr_capone 04:46 PM 02-17-2015
Finished up the Recon and Jedi Death Star.

Moved on to Dela Haze and Scott's OG (Winner of the Michigan cup in 2012/3)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:57 PM 02-17-2015
I don't smoke, but I watch Getting With High, and they tried something where they ate fresh mango while smoking and they seemed to be pretty fucking high by the end.

Anyone?
[Reply]
pr_capone 05:00 PM 02-17-2015
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I don't smoke, but I watch Getting With High, and they tried something where they ate fresh mango while smoking and they seemed to be pretty ****ing high by the end.

Anyone?
Funny you should bring that up. I just had that suggested to me. Never tried it. Don't have any mangos on hand.

http://www.alternet.org/food/mangoes...marijuana-high

It’s not a proven scientific fact, but many pot smokers are consuming mangoes an hour before lighting up to boost their highs. According to Marijuana.com, there’s a good chance that the myrcene molecules found in mango can possibly “increase, strengthen and even lengthen” the euphoric feeling from smoking marijuana.

Marijuana already contains more than 100 terpene molecules that are responsible for affecting THC in the brain and giving highs their ebbs and flows. But marijuana contains the myrcene terpene more than any other kind. So, if you eat a mango rich in myrcenes, you can potentially improve the high for low-quality buds or give a high-quality bud a little extra.
[Reply]
NewChief 08:19 PM 02-17-2015
Funny you should bring that up. I just had that suggested to me. Never tried it. Don't have any mangos on hand.

http://www.alternet.org/food/mangoes...marijuana-high

It’s not a proven scientific fact, but many pot smokers are consuming mangoes an hour before lighting up to boost their highs. According to Marijuana.com, there’s a good chance that the myrcene molecules found in mango can possibly “increase, strengthen and even lengthen” the euphoric feeling from smoking marijuana.

Marijuana already contains more than 100 terpene molecules that are responsible for affecting THC in the brain and giving highs their ebbs and flows. But marijuana contains the myrcene terpene more than any other kind. So, if you eat a mango rich in myrcenes, you can potentially improve the high for low-quality buds or give a high-quality bud a little extra.
I've literally never seen people eat mangos like what I saw in Jamaica. We were on a little nature walk with a rasta dude we met there. He walked us into some wild mango trees. He grabbed a bunch and passed them out to people. He them proceeded to eat about 4 of them while the rest of us ate one. He was eating them like we put down corn on the cob. Just tearing through them.
[Reply]
Page 27 of 189
« First < 172324252627 282930313777127 > Last »
Up