ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 71
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson being accused of sexual assault?
staylor26 08:45 PM 03-16-2021
Easterby made the call?

[Reply]
dlphg9 04:32 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Sports 610AM here in Houston was talking about the Tyreek Hill case this morning...They were drawing parallels to how bad it looked for Tyreek in the beginning. They basically said that Buzbee has been landing all the blows and doing all the talking, but when Rusty starts hitting back, things will be different.
I am going to just wait to see all of the evidence and give the guy a chance to show he's innocent, but it's damn hard to do it considering just how many lawsuits there are.

However, this is nothing like the Tyreek Hill bullshit. I'm not sure why people keep trying to draw a parallel. Tyreek had one person responsible for the accusations and Deshaun has 20+.

Proving one person is lying isn't very hard, especially when that person is bat shit insane like Crystal. Proving 20+ people are lying is astronomically more difficult. All the attorney for these girls has to do is show a tiny amount of proof that he did this to one girl, then no matter if the other 20+ are lying he will be guilty of sexual assault/misconduct towards every accuser in the public eye. All it takes is one and he's done.
[Reply]
TEX 04:39 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I am going to just wait to see all of the evidence and give the guy a chance to show he's innocent, but it's damn hard to do it considering just how many lawsuits there are.

However, this is nothing like the Tyreek Hill bullshit. I'm not sure why people keep trying to draw a parallel. Tyreek had one person responsible for the accusations and Deshaun has 20+.

Proving one person is lying isn't very hard, especially when that person is bat shit insane like Crystal. Proving 20+ people are lying is astronomically more difficult. All the attorney for these girls has to do is show a tiny amount of proof that he did this to one girl, then no matter if the other 20+ are lying he will be guilty of sexual assault/misconduct towards every accuser in the public eye. All it takes is one and he's done.
It is like the Tyreek Hill BS in the sense that it looked so very BAD for Tyreek in the beginning, just as it does for Watson now. And, just like with Tyreek, it is best to wait for all the evidence to surface...I get what you're saying about the tiny bit of proof, but conversely to your point, all Hardin has to do is show that one girl made shit up, and it wont look good for any of them, especially the way that Buzbee is collectively going about things.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:43 PM 03-23-2021
It is like the Tyreek Hill BS in the sense that it looked so very BAD for Tyreek in the beginning, just as it does for Watson now. And, just like with Tyreek, it is best to wait for all the evidence to surface...I get what you're saying about the tiny bit of proof, but conversely to your point, all Hardin has to do is show that one girl made shit up, and it wont look good for any of them, especially the way that Buzbee is collectively going about things.
Uhh, not really. A bad apple won't spoil the bunch in this case if there is legitimate evidence from even one woman that Watson did what he's accused of here.
[Reply]
eDave 04:47 PM 03-23-2021
Are the allegations increasing in severity as they come out?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:47 PM 03-23-2021
The Tyreek comparisons aren’t all that relevant here. I get why you bring them up, but there’s one huge difference.

These are actual allegations against him with alleged victims coming forward. There was no actual accusation against Hill. That bullshit was all local media speculation.

Crystal never came out and said “Tyreek broke our son’s arm”. Dumbasses like KK were reporting it as fact that Tyreek was guilty and set the narrative long before anything of actual substance ever came out.

We don’t have any proof here beyond a few text messages. He was apparently dumb enough to apologize in one, so i think it’s reasonable to assume that we’ll be able to connect the dots once more texts are released.

I’m reserving judgment until the facts come out, but this looks way worse than the Tyreek situation did at the same point.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:51 PM 03-23-2021
And someone please correct me if I’m wrong about the origins of the Tyreek debacle.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:53 PM 03-23-2021
https://www.click2houston.com/sports...-his-accusers/

Whoever Watson has in his corner fucking sucks at their job. Jesus Christ.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:58 PM 03-23-2021
ESPNoza reporting a victim with a broken arm
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:04 PM 03-23-2021

Woman Claims Deshaun Watson Was a Client of Hers For 5 Months But Was Upset He Only Gave Her $300 For Her Birthday, So She Released Texts Messages on Their Arrangement https://t.co/fdE9HI7MSo #deshaun #DeshaunWatson

— NewsToter.com (@NewsToter) March 23, 2021

[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:08 PM 03-23-2021
If Watson is innocent, he will never trust another woman again
[Reply]
TEX 05:09 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
The Tyreek comparisons aren’t all that relevant here. I get why you bring them up, but there’s one huge difference.

These are actual allegations against him with alleged victims coming forward. There was no actual accusation against Hill. That bullshit was all local media speculation.

Crystal never came out and said “Tyreek broke our son’s arm”. Dumbasses like KK were reporting it as fact that Tyreek was guilty and set the narrative long before anything of actual substance ever came out.

We don’t have any proof here beyond a few text messages. He was apparently dumb enough to apologize in one, so i think it’s reasonable to assume that we’ll be able to connect the dots once more texts are released.

I’m reserving judgment until the facts come out, but this looks way worse than the Tyreek situation did at the same point.
The only reason why the Houston morning radio jocks brought Tyreek up was so that people would wait for all the facts before making up their minds. If you can't see the relevancy of that, and how the same applies here, I don't know what to tell you. :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:19 PM 03-23-2021
Buzbee may be much better at this than I gave him credit for. Seems to have irritated Deshauns lawyer into admitting publicly that he indeed has a habit of going around and getting massages from many different women. Not long after Watson's lawyer released his statement he filed 2 more civil suits. Whatever the end game goal is here for Buzbee he's fucking nailing it so far.
[Reply]
Eureka 05:27 PM 03-23-2021
The more that comes out the more I think wow. Dude likes his masseuses and new women all the time. Couldn't he had just found one that was good at it?

Also, is there any male masseur's rubbing him down?
[Reply]
Pablo 05:28 PM 03-23-2021
Being a Houston sports fan has to be the fucking worst. Just awful. Hopefully a hurricane will flood that piece of shit right back into the Gulf and ease their pain.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 05:52 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Being a Houston sports fan has to be the ****ing worst. Just awful. Hopefully a hurricane will flood that piece of shit right back into the Gulf and ease their pain.
The karma for cheating your way to a World Series win is a harsh fucking matron.
[Reply]
Page 38 of 71
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Up