ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 71
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson being accused of sexual assault?
staylor26 08:45 PM 03-16-2021
Easterby made the call?

[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:31 AM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
ESPN put together a comprehensive time-line of all the accusations against Watson (to-date):

Link: https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...deshaun-watson
Why hasn't Robert Kraft traded for this piece of shit yet?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:32 AM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I doubt anyone wanted it to escalate to this level. Do I think they'd have incentive to plant the seed on this not knowing it would blow up? Remember this started as a tiny deal Watson could have paid to go away but instead chose to fight. Its a total conspiracy theory but there's so many dots that just oddly connect.
As I posted earlier, pretty sure Easterby and the Texans knew this shit storm was brewing by late January. Easterby actually seemed to be scared shitless for Watson to the point he contacted his mother about it. Now, it was most likely self serving but if my franchise player is about to be accused of crimes that potentially land him in prison I'm doing everything possible to mitigate that.
[Reply]
ghak99 09:44 AM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
As I posted earlier, pretty sure Easterby and the Texans knew this shit storm was brewing by late January. Easterby actually seemed to be scared shitless for Watson to the point he contacted his mother about it. Now, it was most likely self serving but if my franchise player is about to be accused of crimes that potentially land him in prison I'm doing everything possible to mitigate that.
No one wants to hear that. It doesn't fit their narrative.
[Reply]
jettio 10:02 AM 03-23-2021
Assuming there is something to the stories by each claimant, It is starting to look like Watson and his representatives made a very bad call in how they responded to the initial demands.

I could see how the massage therapists might not bother with the cops and a lawsuit right away because they probably have dealt with bad customers before.

Watson probably did not tell his people the whole story.

The idea that Watson mentioned NDAs might indicate that his team had some idea a while ago that he was headed for trouble.

The only thing you can say for sure is that no matter how bad this gets for Watson, the Bears ought to still regret trading draft capital to move up one spot to draft Trubisky at No. 2.
[Reply]
TLO 10:07 AM 03-23-2021
Another one came forward today.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:10 AM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Why hasn't Robert Kraft traded for this piece of shit yet?
Blowjob Bob Kraft is thinking that these allegations are even too sick for him.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:25 AM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
They're going to be forced to keep Watson and he IS a a huge distraction. Present tense.

This only helps Easterby if the NFL allows them to void Watson's contract. It doesn't help them if he stays on the books but can't play.
What a complete disaster. I’d be so down if I was a Texans fan.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:32 AM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
What a complete disaster. I’d be so down if I was a Texans fan.
At least they took Watson after Mahomes was off the board. I can only imagine what this place would look like if we would’ve traded up for Watson and passed on Mahomes.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:32 AM 03-23-2021
Imagine taking Watson and Hunt in the same draft
[Reply]
Rams Fan 10:37 AM 03-23-2021
First off, I am not a lawyer.

But holy shit.

I understand criminal vs civil cases are different-but 24 women are accusing one man of doing something bad.

That’s insane.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:42 AM 03-23-2021

Also, the 14th lawsuit says that Deshaun Watson took the plaintiff into a room and locked the doors, then laughed when she took out her mace. pic.twitter.com/Jzot2CkZMy

— Kalyn Kahler (@kalynkahler) March 23, 2021

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:43 AM 03-23-2021
Wow..... Deshaun your career is over

14th lawsuit says Deshaun Watson told the plaintiff, "I will not have you sign a NDA but don't ever talk about this." pic.twitter.com/vSfoFAFeQw

— Kalyn Kahler (@kalynkahler) March 23, 2021

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:45 AM 03-23-2021
Yeah, if Buzbee actually has concrete proof of these allegations Watson isn't playing for a long time, if ever again.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:47 AM 03-23-2021
14 cases and 24 accusers. I’m so glad we have Mahomes. He would never do anything like this. He’s a great guy and really cares about family and the people around him
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:50 AM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
14 cases and 24 accusers. I’m so glad we have Mahomes. He would never do anything like this. He’s a great guy and really cares about family and the people around him
And Brittany probably licks his butt w/o him even asking.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 71
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Up