ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 71
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyrann Mathieu: Chiefs fanbase “might be one of the most toxic in all of sports”
Jerm 06:26 PM 10-29-2021

Not a reputation you want to have with one of the most respected and vocal players in the league. https://t.co/4cqkrnxTUI

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) October 29, 2021

I’ll see you all in the fallout shelter…this thing is gonna blow….
[Reply]
wachashi 06:58 PM 10-29-2021
Mathieu is a diva. He’s in the entertainment industry. Internet trolls come with the territory.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 06:58 PM 10-29-2021
Ha. Have they been watching the X Factor video clips and news stories?
[Reply]
Pablo 06:59 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Leaders going after fans is about as bitch made as their performance.

Step to the opposing offenses with that sass.
Yeah, but that requires actual effort. Not just getting in your feelings and hitting twitter.
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:00 PM 10-29-2021
Maybe it is me getting older but I have no problem with what Hitch said. Everyone is going to have down year at some point and it seems some fans have forgotten already about them being in back to back SB’s. Seems they deserve a little reprieve from getting shit on.

Just my .02 cents
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:00 PM 10-29-2021

Chiefs fans don’t want to look in the mirror but the last 3 seasons has transformed the fans base into this. And the players see it on a daily basis https://t.co/bTZBu9b1Wv

— Daniel Harms (@InHarmsWay19) October 30, 2021

[Reply]
Pablo 07:00 PM 10-29-2021
We might be entitled, but that comes with the territory when you've got the best QB in the game. We expect greatness, because that's what Pat is and what the team around him should exude.

If you can't handle the expectations then GTFO.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 07:00 PM 10-29-2021
Honey Bitch should wake up and realize that the national media is criticizing the Chiefs defense just as much if not more so than the Chiefs fanbase and local KC sports media.

It’s not as if the fanbase is being unfair in their criticism of the defense.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:01 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Maybe it is me getting older but I have no problem with what Hitch said. Everyone is going to have down year at some point and it seems some fans have forgotten already about them being in back to back SB’s. Seems they deserve a little reprieve from getting shit on.

Just my .02 cents
They are professionals this is part of the job.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 07:01 PM 10-29-2021
Yeah, Hitch and HB can get the fuck out after this season. Fuck em.

And Frank too. Not for being a little bitch like the above two, but for massively failing to live up to that HUGE contract he was given.

Thanks for the Super Bowl run, Frank. Nothing personal.

Hitch and Badger can go fuck themselves, though. After reading all that garbage, don’t want em here going forward. Thanks for the memories.
[Reply]
Pablo 07:01 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Honey Bitch should wake up and realize that the national media is criticizing the Chiefs defense just as much if not more so than the Chiefs fanbase and local KC sports media.

It’s not as if the fanbase is being unfair in their criticism of the defense.
Honey Bitcher has a nice ring to it, eh?
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:02 PM 10-29-2021
Unless toxic is slang for just chill, this is not the right avenue.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 07:03 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Hopefully Hitchens enjoys his backup role in Houston next year
LOL yep. A rookie just stepped in and did things Hitchens hasn’t done since he got here.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:03 PM 10-29-2021
Fuck the both of them....
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 07:05 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Honey Bitcher has a nice ring to it, eh?
Yep, it does.

Also another hilarious irony is that Honey Bitch’s alma mater, LSU just ran off their HC barely two years after winning a championship and leading the program to arguably their best season in school history.

This is a results-oriented business… college and pro… and previous success doesn’t give you unlimited immunity to legit criticism/accountability.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:05 PM 10-29-2021
Love Hitchens talking about the team’s accomplishments while he has been here. The 2018 defense was historically bad, and this one might be worse and Hitchens was on both of them. He need to reflect on that. It's not him that led us anywhere and it was his 2018 defense that cost us a shot at the SB.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 71
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Up