ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 71
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyrann Mathieu: Chiefs fanbase “might be one of the most toxic in all of sports”
Jerm 06:26 PM 10-29-2021

Not a reputation you want to have with one of the most respected and vocal players in the league. https://t.co/4cqkrnxTUI

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) October 29, 2021

I’ll see you all in the fallout shelter…this thing is gonna blow….
[Reply]
kcclone 06:48 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Umm no.

Players coming together against what they perceive to be a common opposition is not the equivalent of locker room issues.

Locker rooms “implode” when they are fighting amongst each other.
If it takes them rallying against the fans, rather than the teams that are kicking the crap out of them each week (defensively), then I’m all for it.

It’s weird that they’re pissed at the fans rather than their performance. Not gonna lie, but I’ll take it.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:48 PM 10-29-2021
Stroll down to Independence and have a stare at that sign on Harry Truman's desk, young men.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 06:48 PM 10-29-2021
I really don’t follow social media, is it normal for players to dog on their own fan base?

This seems pretty ugly to me. Jeesh.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:50 PM 10-29-2021
Anyone else surprised that Marcus Peters is not in that chain of comments "adding content" to what these guys are saying about the Kansas City Chiefs fans?
[Reply]
tredadda 06:51 PM 10-29-2021
Luckily for Hitchens and Clark at least they will be on another team next year and they can enjoy those fanbases that appreciate them underperforming.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:51 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Anyone else surprised that Marcus Peters is not in that chain of comments "adding content" to what these guys are saying about the Kansas City Chiefs fans?
Steven Nelson will be posting soon I'm sure
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 06:52 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Just confirms what yourself, me and many others have been talking about lately... the juju around this team hasn't felt right all year, and now we're getting a glimpse into why
Yep, it really explains a lot. But, I’ll tell you this much, if this is the attitude of some of the so called “leaders” it makes me worried about the young guys. What a bunch of spoiled brats. If they’re not just as upset over how things are going this season, then I don’t know what to tell them. It’s like Hitchens is just happy with the last three years, who cares if they look like dogs*** now.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:53 PM 10-29-2021
Leaders going after fans is about as bitch made as their performance.

Step to the opposing offenses with that sass.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 06:53 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Steven Nelson will be posting soon I'm sure
Oh there’s no doubt.
[Reply]
SupDock 06:53 PM 10-29-2021
The thing is, people are pissed about the effort of the players, not necessarily the teams record.
[Reply]
Flying High D 06:54 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by kcclone:
Well, maybe it will motivate these guys to climb out of the basement.

We are a historically terrible defensive unit.

Maybe they should look in the mirror rather than blame the fans.

I personally think it’s time to let bunch of these guys walk and get some hungry dogs in here.
Fuck these poodles, we need some Rottweilers.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:56 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
I hope you’re right. Seems these divas got caught reading their own headlines and are pointing the finger at everyone but themselves.
Not saying this is a good look in any way, but I also don’t think it’s a big deal either.

Whatever they need to come together and get pissed off I guess.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:57 PM 10-29-2021
I don't have Twitter, but someone should comment about how this defense made Jalen Hurts look like the second coming of Warren Moon.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:57 PM 10-29-2021
They want traded and know it will be for chicken feed.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:57 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
Yep, it really explains a lot. But, I’ll tell you this much, if this is the attitude of some of the so called “leaders” it makes me worried about the young guys. What a bunch of spoiled brats. If they’re not just as upset over how things are going this season, then I don’t know what to tell them. It’s like Hitchens is just happy with the last three years, who cares if they look like dogs*** now.
Hopefully Hitchens enjoys his backup role in Houston next year
[Reply]
Page 3 of 71
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Up