ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 63 of 349
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773113163 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Tracking the Biden embarrassment
Munson 07:05 AM 01-20-2021
Well, Dementia Joe has been embarrassing for decades.

Now he can sell out America like never before.
[Reply]
eDave 07:26 PM 06-05-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
It's almost like the GQP decided a priori that Fauci was bad and are now searching for any possible evidence to justify that belief. And you can tell the true marks by those who are outraged the rest of America doesnt fall for the scam.

Oh its Released. FOIA is not a leak but I know how y'all like to use weasel words.

Over at deadbart.com there were around 10 or more stories about this. More clicks, I guess. Conservative media really knows how to throw a lot of shit out there for outrage.
The general consensus over at /r/conservative is that he should be tried and killed for crimes against humanity. For real.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 02:23 PM 06-07-2021
So just curious, what does President Depends Undergarments do? What charge is he leading or is he just delegating everything to Heels Up Harris the Cackle Maven?

Asked about HR1, Psaki notes that Biden has put Kamala Harris in charge of it - Harris in Guatemala right now focusing on “root causes”

— Charlie Spiering (@charliespiering) June 7, 2021

[Reply]
ptlyon 02:25 PM 06-07-2021
Shhhh. It's his nap time.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:40 PM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
So just curious, what does President Depends Undergarments do? What charge is he leading or is he just delegating everything to Heels Up Harris the Cackle Maven?

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:43 PM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by :
Users on Twitter roasted Vice President Harris for passing out cookies made in her likeness to reporters on a plane while traveling to meet with the president of Guatemala.

The vice president traveled to the Central American country on Sunday to meet with the Guatemalan President Alejandro Giammattei in her first trip after being appointed by President Biden to lead diplomatic efforts in the region amid the border crisis.

In the tail section of rAir Force 2, though, Harris handed out cookies in her likeness, made in the style of her official White House portrait...

Twitter mocks Kamala Harris for passing out cookies of her faceless head to reporters

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 07:00 PM 06-07-2021

Vice President Kamala Harris (2021) vs. Senator Kamala Harris (2019) pic.twitter.com/vxJUEgQeba

— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) June 7, 2021

[Reply]
vailpass 07:03 PM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Twitter mocks Kamala Harris for passing out cookies of her faceless head to reporters

Got that Willie Brown Pearl necklace down.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:18 PM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:

She is trying to produce a brand. You know this is for her run for pres in 2024.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 07:22 PM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
She is trying to produce a brand. You know this is for her run for pres in 2024.
I'm not sure "Side piece for president!" is going to be a winning campaign.
[Reply]
eDave 07:27 PM 06-07-2021
I'm sure every cookie looks like that. So petty.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:38 PM 06-07-2021
I gotta give the baker credit for taking so much time in the details when instead they could have just used the poop emoji and we'd all still know it was her.

Ok maybe the poop emoji with a pearl necklace would be better.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:42 PM 06-08-2021

Biden is now referring to "birthing people" instead of women in his budget proposal. pic.twitter.com/8LVc0yDdNo

— The First (@TheFirstonTV) June 7, 2021

[Reply]
Marcellus 01:32 PM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I don't know if there is a better example of how fucking doomed this country really is than the whole "birthing people" nonsense. The party of science folks.

:-)
[Reply]
Pennywise 04:07 PM 06-08-2021
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ages-show.html

EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden addressed his white lawyer as 'n***a' multiple times, used phrases like 'true dat n***a' and bantered 'I only love you because you're black,' in shocking texts unearthed days after Joe's emotional Tulsa speech decrying racism.

Obama: Gonna miss you, man Joe: Can I say it? Just this once? Obama: *sigh* go ahead Joe: You my n***a, Barack'

[Reply]
Marcellus 08:21 AM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ages-show.html

EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden addressed his white lawyer as 'n***a' multiple times, used phrases like 'true dat n***a' and bantered 'I only love you because you're black,' in shocking texts unearthed days after Joe's emotional Tulsa speech decrying racism.

Obama: Gonna miss you, man Joe: Can I say it? Just this once? Obama: *sigh* go ahead Joe: You my n***a, Barack'

https://youtu.be/IH-St-ruX6g

No big deal, doesn't mean anything, Hunter isn't POTUS!/ Same liberals crying about Trump Jr for 5 years.
[Reply]
Page 63 of 349
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773113163 > Last »
Up