ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 762 of 1866
« First < 262662712752758759760761762 76376476576677281286212621762 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 10:42 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
Do flu shots shock you as well ?
You get flu shots every 8 months?
[Reply]
oaklandhater 10:43 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
You get flu shots every 8 months?
Yes per my work.

How long is the flu vaccine good for?
The effects of the vaccine generally only last through one flu season, which is about six months long. That's part of the reason you need one every year. Starting two weeks after you get a flu shot, you should be protected from certain influenza viruses for the remainder of that flu season.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:13 AM 08-17-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
I take it she didn't provide answer, and I'd like to think that the vaccine developers and manufacturers are just a tad more cautious than paint and construction folks when it comes to safety.

Anyway, it all comes down to trust or distrust. I've read the "ingredients" in the mRNA vaccines and I don't see graphene oxide listed. I think most people really don't think how much and how often they already place trust in other people with their lives, knowingly or not.
The toxicology of things like lead and asbestos aren't a matter of caution.

The point is, those things don't kill or impair you the moment you contact or ingest them.

Asbestos, even dreaded crocidolite, is inert. But chronic exposure [whether repeated exposure over years, or ingested [even if minimal] exposure that resides in your lungs for extended periods leads OVER TIME to cardiopulmonary dysfunction or pleural effusion and even eventual metastatic cancer.

If you need an analogy, it's akin to the difference between the traumatic effects of breaking a leg or arm, versus carrying around burdens for years eventually leading to bone degeneration or crippling tendonitis or nerve entrapment.

Point being, stated most succintly, toxicity isn't one thing.

Or in one more comparison. It's like saying 'I just smoked, . . . where's my lung cancer. . . '
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 01:16 AM 08-17-2021
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
Not even good for a full year!

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/u-...?siteid=yhoof2
And?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:20 AM 08-17-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
And?
You’re gonna get vaccinated for the scary Covid 2-3 times a year every year?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:00 AM 08-17-2021
Processed like cattle.

An Australian government official announces they will ‘herd‘ up to 24,000 school children into football stadiums to give them the covid shot, and PARENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED INSIDE pic.twitter.com/vWBaFL34wJ

— Lex (Gab @lex6m) (@lex6m) August 17, 2021

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:20 AM 08-17-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Processed like cattle.

Australia seems nice.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 06:40 AM 08-17-2021

[Reply]
2bikemike 06:41 AM 08-17-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
The toxicology of things like lead and asbestos aren't a matter of caution.

The point is, those things don't kill or impair you the moment you contact or ingest them.

Asbestos, even dreaded crocidolite, is inert. But chronic exposure [whether repeated exposure over years, or ingested [even if minimal] exposure that resides in your lungs for extended periods leads OVER TIME to cardiopulmonary dysfunction or pleural effusion and even eventual metastatic cancer.

If you need an analogy, it's akin to the difference between the traumatic effects of breaking a leg or arm, versus carrying around burdens for years eventually leading to bone degeneration or crippling tendonitis or nerve entrapment.

Point being, stated most succintly, toxicity isn't one thing.

Or in one more comparison. It's like saying 'I just smoked, . . . where's my lung cancer. . . '
This is why calling these vaccines safe is a crock of shit. Nobody knows, not even the manufacturer of what harm may be lurking. Hell it may end up being perfectly fine. But it definitely isn't a certainty.

Now you want to give boosters every year? Are they compounding a problem? Nobody knows.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:42 AM 08-17-2021
If this guy knew, you have to think Pharma companies knew as well.

Last only a few months isn't a bug, it's a feature for $$$$$stocks.

"mRNA vaccines – be prepared for annual shots, it wont be easy to generate memory using this method"https://t.co/yVWhz3fdl4

— sandeep chakraborty (@sanchak74) December 6, 2020

[Reply]
2bikemike 06:43 AM 08-17-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
And?
And I think you are going to find people aren't going to be so willing to keep getting the jab every 8 Months.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:03 AM 08-17-2021
Pfizer CEO to Public: Just Trust Us on the Covid Booster
By Sarah Jane Tribble

Bourla was quick to promote a third dose after the discouraging news, saying he was “very, very confident” that a booster would increase immunity levels in the vaccinated.

There’s one hitch: Pfizer has not yet delivered conclusive proof to back up that confidence. The company lacks late-stage clinical trial results to confirm a booster will work against covid variants including delta, which now accounts for 93% of new infections across the U.S.

https://khn.org/news/article/pfizer-...mpression=true
[Reply]
Pawnmower 07:10 AM 08-17-2021
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
And I think you are going to find people aren't going to be so willing to keep getting the jab every 8 Months.
I dont know man. Not getting covid was pretty dope. I also liked not going to the hospital. I got my second shot in May, so for me 8 months would be January.. Im definitely going to consider getting the booster. The data coming out looks pretty good in terms of protection, something like increasing your protection 250%. I'm going to watch & read more but if that holds true , I'd take it and I would guess a lot of people would like those odds. Getting the 3rd booster may very well last longer than 8 months, too. Ill wait and see.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 07:25 AM 08-17-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
I dont know man. Not getting covid was pretty dope. I also liked not going to the hospital. I got my second shot in May, so for me 8 months would be January.. Im definitely going to consider getting the booster. The data coming out looks pretty good in terms of protection, something like increasing your protection 250%. I'm going to watch & read more but if that holds true , I'd take it and I would guess a lot of people would like those odds. Getting the 3rd booster may very well last longer than 8 months, too. Ill wait and see.
I got covid it was worthy of a yawn.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 07:32 AM 08-17-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
I got covid it was worthy of a yawn.
math not your strong suit? most people who get covid don't go to the hospital. I'm cool lowering my odds of getting sick. just because you didn't get sick , doest mean the same thing will happen to anyone who gets it. do you understand that? not shocked you got it though. you're a moron.
[Reply]
Page 762 of 1866
« First < 262662712752758759760761762 76376476576677281286212621762 > Last »
Up