ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 760 of 1866
« First < 260660710750756757758759760 76176276376477081086012601760 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 12:35 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
They think 50% of the country will roll over because we should be run by politicians?!

60% have gotten at least one dose, so its down to 40% now, and 500k-1M people getting a dose every day

and most of them didnt make their decision "because politicians"

[Reply]
Pawnmower 12:37 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Listening to your significant others worries and concerns is a bad thing in a relationship?

my piece of advice, been married for decades to a beautiful woman -

dont listen to the single, angry , assbergers / autists here who will never or have never been married or got divorced because of the way they are.
Taking life advice from them ... LOL....

just a tip
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:37 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
60% have gotten at least one dose, so its down to 40% now, and 500k-1M people getting a dose every day

and most of them didnt make their decision "because politicians"

Well you tech are not considered fully vaccinated to the CDC till 14 days post 2nd shot.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 12:41 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Well you tech are not considered fully vaccinated to the CDC till 14 days post 2nd shot.

thats not what I was talking about, feel free to click back and actually read the conversation ... or not...
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:42 PM 08-16-2021
Listening to your significant others worries and concerns is a bad thing in a relationship?
So your defense is going to be you choosing to be deliberately stupid, and to try to make this out to be you just not being a big meanie?

:-)

Are you playing the role of Joe Biden today?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:47 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
thats not what I was talking about, feel free to click back and actually read the conversation ... or not...
Are you............

Are you going to mandate it?
[Reply]
tyecopeland 01:03 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
So your defense is going to be you choosing to be deliberately stupid, and to try to make this out to be you just not being a big meanie?

:-)

Are you playing the role of Joe Biden today?
How am I being deliberately stupid? Getting vaccinated? Not stupid, just not necessary. If I don't get the vaccine, it doesn't make me a 'big meanie' either.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 01:36 PM 08-16-2021
How am I being deliberately stupid? Getting vaccinated? Not stupid, just not necessary. If I don't get the vaccine, it doesn't make me a 'big meanie' either.
The issue is, you're being guided by a woman's emotions. It's a perfect microcosm for the current West. Good luck.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 01:41 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
The issue is, you're being guided by a woman's emotions. It's a perfect microcosm for the current West. Good luck.
So the problem is that it's a woman? Are they lesser?

Would you have a problem with me acting on my wife's concerns if I was trying to get a vaccine and she was asking me not to out of concern?
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 01:50 PM 08-16-2021
So the problem is that it's a woman? Are they lesser?

Would you have a problem with me acting on my wife's concerns if I was trying to get a vaccine and she was asking me not to out of concern?
You donít get it. Have a backbone and stand by your beliefs. Getting a vaccine because your wife nagged you enough times about it is a pathetic reason.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:54 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
You donít get it. Have a backbone and stand by your beliefs. Getting a vaccine because your wife nagged you enough times about it is a pathetic reason.
FAX
[Reply]
tyecopeland 02:13 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
My beliefs are that it's not necessary for me but that's there nothing wrong with the vaccines either. If I can ease her concerns by going and getting something safe and free why not?

I also never said she nagged me. I said she asked me to go get one. She had been hinting that she wanted me to get one but never had actually asked me to.

Also, feel free to answer my question from the post you replied to. This is only a problem for some because it's political. If she was urging me not to get one, those same people would be on her side.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 02:14 PM 08-16-2021

Whatís pathetic is he can say it until heís blue, QAnon and MAGA wonít believe it. My friend locked herself, husband & 2 month old in their house with covid, oxygen 80% refusing it was covid. Finally family broke the door down & both parents are in ICU. Baby has cod w/family.💔

— ᗷridget, Intolerant Left & Antifacist (@bridget123goooo) August 16, 2021

[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:15 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
^^^Lie
[Reply]
oaklandhater 02:18 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
^^^Lie
LAFAYETTE, La. ó Parts of Louisiana are "days away" from seeing medics unable to bring patients to the state's overwhelmed hospitals, the top medical officer for Acadian Ambulance warned Monday.
Louisiana reported 65 new deaths and 13,239 cases of COVID-19 cases over the weekend. The number of hospitalized with COVID-19 continues to climb, setting daily records. As of Sunday there were 2,956 patients hospitalized across the state. The health department says 90 percent of those patients are unvaccinated.

In an interview with CBS News' David Begnaud, Dr. Charles Burnell said that paramedics in Acadiana have already started "treating in place," meaning that they are treating patients at home after deeming that they would not benefit from being brought to a hospital.
"We haven't had to refuse anyone transport yet," Burnell said. "We are days away from that happening right now. Less than a week."
Gov. John Bel Edwards warned that Louisiana's hospitals are struggling with an avalanche of coronavirus cases that threatens to crater the state's health care delivery system. State and local health care leaders are increasingly sounding the alarm about the risks of overloaded facilities with too few staff to handle the crush of coronavirus patients on top of the car crash victims, heart attack patients, and others.

https://www.wwltv.com/article/news/h...3-0dfc7db3adaa
[Reply]
Page 760 of 1866
« First < 260660710750756757758759760 76176276376477081086012601760 > Last »
Up