ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 564 of 1883
« First < 64464514554560561562563564 56556656756857461466410641564 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
banyon 08:52 AM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
You didn't answer my questions.

Go ahead and do so.
I did I edited my reply.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:53 AM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
You don’t understand that a person can go from not having symptoms to having symptoms as the disease progresses?
You don't skip the first phase.

You don't just get "severe Covid", the virus isn't a magic trick. Unlike the vaccines, the spikes in real Covid start in your nose and throat and have to really multiply there (causing symptoms as they do so) to then get into your lungs and replicate there.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:59 AM 07-27-2021
You donít understand that a person can go from not having symptoms to having symptoms as the disease progresses?

You don't just get "severe Covid", the virus isn't a magic trick. Unlike the vaccines, the spikes in real Covid start in your nose and throat and have to really multiply there (causing symptoms as they do so) to then get into your lungs and replicate there.
As someone who has Covid and has talked to several people who have dealt with Covid I can tell you this much; if you don't have any symptoms you most likely won't have any symptoms.

In my case it started off much as MM stated. I started off feeling like I had a cold, then a mild case of flu. Then 2 days later I lost my sense of taste and smell. It didn't all just happen at once, not to say that it couldn't, obiously.

There is a scenario where the onset of symptoms are so mild you don't readily recognize them until it does progress leaving you to think it might have hit you all at once.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:01 AM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
As someone who has Covid and has talked to several people who have dealt with Covid I can tell you this much; if you don't have any symptoms you most likely won't have any symptoms.

In my case it started off much as MM stated. I started off feeling like I had a cold, then a mild case of flu. Then 2 days later I lost my sense of taste and smell. It didn't all just happen at once, not to say that it couldn't, obiously.

There is a scenario where the onset of symptoms are so mild you don't readily recognize them until it does progress leaving you to think it might have hit you all at once.
Right. The point is you can't go to 100MPH without first getting your car to 20, 30, 40, 50+ etc.

Your immune system was able to take the virus down before they got into your lungs to multiply.
[Reply]
banyon 09:03 AM 07-27-2021

Itís all the same disease (with variants) and progresses through different peoples bodies with varied effects depending on the individual.

Not everyone gets the same symptoms, and the heart issue (at least in your article) is worded as if it occurred prior to her COVId positive test. That is the first symptom some people recognize or receive.

Itís one of the things that makes COVID dangerous is that the oxygen depletion occurs in a very sudden but unnoticeable way, and before you realize it youíre on your way to the hospital with big problems.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:04 AM 07-27-2021
Right. The point is you can't go to 100MPH without first getting your car to 20, 30, 40, 50+ etc.

Your immune system was able to take the virus down before they got into your lungs to multiply.
I agree but I do think that depending on the person, pre-existing conditions, etc, it can progress at a fast pace in some people.

So in that case we are talking about a Corvette going 0-100 vs. a Malibu going 0-100.
[Reply]
banyon 09:06 AM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
I agree but I do think that depending on the person, pre-existing conditions, etc, it can progress at a fast pace in some people.

So in that case we are talking about a Corvette going 0-100 vs. a Malibu going 0-100.
Iím actually sort of agreeing with Pete here. This lady probably just had slight symptoms she didnít tell her husband about or didnít recognize them as symptoms. Then her heart gives her trouble and she recognized it as serious.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:09 AM 07-27-2021
I’m actually sort of agreeing with Pete here. This lady probably just had slight symptoms she didn’t tell her husband about or didn’t recognize them as symptoms. Then her heart gives her trouble and she recognized it as serious.
As I said, I understand your religion requires you to view the world this way.

I was just sharing my POV as someone outside the Cult.

But even if your reading is correct and the vaccine didn't do anything she just had Covid that started with severe chest pains(:-)) the shots didn't prevent her from getting severe illness requiring amputations...
[Reply]
Donger 09:12 AM 07-27-2021

But even if your reading is correct and the vaccine didn't do anything she just had Covid that started with severe chest pains(:-)) the shots didn't prevent her from getting severe illness requiring amputations...
Speaking of cults, what do you think of all the reports from doctors relaying the wishes and regret of unvaccinated COVD-19 patients begging for the vaccine right before being inubated?
[Reply]
Donger 09:14 AM 07-27-2021
And there it is:

CDC to reverse indoor mask policy, saying fully vaccinated people should wear them indoors in Covid hot spots

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/27/cdc-...hot-spots.html
[Reply]
banyon 09:15 AM 07-27-2021

Yeah, the first shot by itself has a 52% effectiveness rate (for Pfizer). You get that if someone is exposed between shot 1 and 2, they have a 48% chance of it not being effective, right?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:16 AM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Speaking of cults, what do you think of all the reports from doctors relaying the wishes and regret of unvaccinated COVD-19 patients begging for the vaccine right before being inubated?
Like the South Dakota nurse?

South Dakota nurses cast doubt on colleague's viral story broadcast on CNN about COVID-19 patients using their dying breaths to insist the virus is a hoax

Jodi Doering went viral last week after she appeared on CNN and described seeing COVID-19 patients use their dying breaths to insist the virus is a hoax
But now her story has been called into question by other nurses in South Dakota who said they hadn't seen or heard of anything like what she described
In a Wired article, journalist David Zweig said he'd spoken to several nurses near Doering who couldn't relate to her claims
Zweig acknowledged his findings don't necessarily invalidate Doering's story
But he said the findings serve as evidence that CNN failed to put any significant effort into verifying her claims before it gave her air time

A South Dakota nurse made headlines around the country last week after she appeared on CNN and described seeing COVID-19 patients use their dying breaths to insist that the pandemic is a hoax.

But now Jodi Doering's story has been called into question by a journalist, David Zweig, who said he spoke to other nurses in Doering's area who said they hadn't seen or heard of anything like what she claimed she'd experienced 'so many' times.

In a Wired article entitled 'Are COVID Patients Gasping "It Isn't Real" As They Die?', Zweig accused CNN of failing to put in any effort to verify Doering's claims before it gave her air time on November 16.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-real-die.html

I think any anecdotes or Facebook stories should actually be vetted by journalists before they run them as news stories. But they aren't bothering.
[Reply]
Donger 09:18 AM 07-27-2021
Like the South Dakota nurse?

South Dakota nurses cast doubt on colleague's viral story broadcast on CNN about COVID-19 patients using their dying breaths to insist the virus is a hoax

Jodi Doering went viral last week after she appeared on CNN and described seeing COVID-19 patients use their dying breaths to insist the virus is a hoax
But now her story has been called into question by other nurses in South Dakota who said they hadn't seen or heard of anything like what she described
In a Wired article, journalist David Zweig said he'd spoken to several nurses near Doering who couldn't relate to her claims
Zweig acknowledged his findings don't necessarily invalidate Doering's story
But he said the findings serve as evidence that CNN failed to put any significant effort into verifying her claims before it gave her air time

A South Dakota nurse made headlines around the country last week after she appeared on CNN and described seeing COVID-19 patients use their dying breaths to insist that the pandemic is a hoax.

But now Jodi Doering's story has been called into question by a journalist, David Zweig, who said he spoke to other nurses in Doering's area who said they hadn't seen or heard of anything like what she claimed she'd experienced 'so many' times.

In a Wired article entitled 'Are COVID Patients Gasping "It Isn't Real" As They Die?', Zweig accused CNN of failing to put in any effort to verify Doering's claims before it gave her air time on November 16.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-real-die.html

I think any anecdotes or Facebook stories should actually be vetted by journalists before they run them as news stories. But they aren't bothering.
There are plenty to chose from, sure. You actually think this isn't happening? If so, I can provide you with examples of the actual patients saying expressing the same regret.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:21 AM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
There are plenty to chose from, sure. You actually think this isn't happening? If so, I can provide you with examples of the actual patients saying expressing the same regret.
You can share anecdotes. So can I of people who wish they hadn't got the shots.

In the end, at least for me, I will trust the data.

The data tells me that Covid is a nothing burger for me. I am more worried about someone texting and driving and running into my car then Covid (especially from their lack of oxygen from the mask while driving!)

The news media is not to be trusted. Did you also believe the initial reports showing people dropping dead in the streets of China?
[Reply]
Donger 09:24 AM 07-27-2021
The data tells me that Covid is a nothing burger for me.
You're a tad self-centered, yes.
[Reply]
Page 564 of 1883
« First < 64464514554560561562563564 56556656756857461466410641564 > Last »
Up