ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 511 of 1866
« First < 11411461501507508509510511 51251351451552156161110111511 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 01:36 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
I think we'll see an uptick in deaths, yes, but nothing like we have seen previously. We probably already are.

No, the efficacy is what it is. Against Delta, it's probably in the 85% range against infection and developing COVID-19. Higher in preventing severe illness and death.
Still sounds like a story to manipulate the population to believe the vaccine is more effective than it actually is.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:38 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
Still sounds like a story to manipulate the population to believe the vaccine is more effective than it actually is.
Well, the Israeli data doesn't look like 85% protection against infection either.

Funny how the vaccine is now about symptom reduction vs prevention … as the prevention case went up in smoke … pic.twitter.com/LZ7B6QiK6y

— lmaximusl (@DigitalSleuth) July 19, 2021

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:40 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
So? Can I not post a picture? ****ing Nazi..........
Who said you can't post a picture? I was just wondering what the point is.

Nazis are right wing by definition, btw.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:40 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I don't have any idea what it is.

My thoughts were that the clinical trials many jumped the gun to 95% this, 99% that.

Data is coming out all over and there are multiple contradictions.

The Israeli data doesn't show 90% protection against severe disease. If it does please point to the tables and show me.

Right now after the slogan "Safe and Effective" the 90%+ against severe disease is to me aspirational. I like the optimism, I just haven't seen data yet that shows this.

US is a mess as CDC is doing all kinds of weird different tracking with vaccinated and unvaccinated.
O.City is just buying into more garbage. There's really no need to delve into it.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:41 PM 07-19-2021
I don't have any idea what it is.

My thoughts were that the clinical trials many jumped the gun to 95% this, 99% that.

Data is coming out all over and there are multiple contradictions.

The Israeli data doesn't show 90% protection against severe disease. If it does please point to the tables and show me.

Right now after the slogan "Safe and Effective" the 90%+ against severe disease is to me aspirational. I like the optimism, I just haven't seen data yet that shows this.

US is a mess as CDC is doing all kinds of weird different tracking with vaccinated and unvaccinated.

Israel’s Ministry of Health says benefits of #PfizerVaccine 14 days after 2jab are:
• 95.8% preventing illness cases
• 98.0% preventing fever and/or respiratory symptoms
• 98.9% preventing hospitalization
• 99.2% preventing severe illness
• 98.9% preventing death

— Noa Landau נעה לנדאו (@noa_landau) February 20, 2021

[Reply]
banyon 01:42 PM 07-19-2021
So? Can I not post a picture? Fucking Nazi..........
What did she say that was so Nazi-esque?

This?:

“We’re in a situation where we have a wildly effective vaccine, multiple choices, lots available, free of charge, and we have folks who are just saying I won’t do it. I think that it’s time to say to those folks, it’s fine if you don’t choose to get vaccinated. You may not come to work. You may not have access to a situation where you’re going to put my grandchildren in jeopardy. Where you might kill them, or you might put them in a situation where they’re going to carry the virus to someone in a high-risk position.”

She continued, “That’s, I think the point where we are, is freedom is one thing, but freedom when you harm others like secondhand smoke and issues that we’ve dealt with very clearly in the past you can’t drive drunk. You can drink, but you can’t drive drunk because you can injure other people. You can’t smoke inside of a public place where you can give cancer to someone else in spite of their never having been a smoker.”

Sebelius added, “So I think we’re reaching that point in the United States where those of us who are vaccinated, I want to take off my mask. I want to be able to live my life with vaccination, and right now, I’m being impinged on by people who say I don’t want to get vaccinated. It’s fine. I want them to maybe have a limitation on where they can go and who they can possibly infect.”
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:42 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
O.City is just buying into more garbage. There's really no need to delve into it.
He's one of the few people pro-vaccine that at least tries to put good stuff out there.

But it's hard to spin the Israeli data as vaccine success.
[Reply]
Donger 01:42 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
Okay. Then all the multiple reports from all over the country saying that 98%+ of the new cases are from the unvaccinated are false?

Even if with Delta, the efficacy goes to something like 80%, that's still extremely good.
[Reply]
Donger 01:44 PM 07-19-2021
He's one of the few people pro-vaccine that at least tries to put good stuff out there.

But it's hard to spin the Israeli data as vaccine success.
Do you agree with this statement regarding Israel?

Complete vaccine failure on every level
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:46 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Who said you can't post a picture? I was just wondering what the point is.

Nazis are right wing by definition, btw.
AHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA HHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAH HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHH AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAH AHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH AHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA HHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHH AHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA HHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHH AHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAH HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAH AHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH AHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHH AHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:46 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Okay. Then all the multiple reports from all over the country saying that 98%+ of the new cases are from the unvaccinated are false?

Even if with Delta, the efficacy goes to something like 80%, that's still extremely good.
Well, cases doesn't matter because the CDC said they aren't tracking the vaccinated the same unless they die or end up in the hospital.

So cases is useless now.

As for deaths, this all started from a quick AP analysis of data that they didn't actually have and then numerous papers and journals just ran with it.

Fake News.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:48 PM 07-19-2021
AHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA HHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAH HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHH AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAH AHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH AHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA HHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHH AHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA HHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHH AHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAH HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAH AHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH AHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHH AHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH
I don't care what wing the Democrats are but they are now the party of

Wall Street
Big Tech
Big Pharma
CIA/FBI
Military Industrial Complex
Censorship and the move to a surveillance society and destruction of the Bill of Rights
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:50 PM 07-19-2021

Wall Street
Big Tech
Big Pharma
CIA/FBI
Censorship and the move to a surveillance society and destruction of the Bill of Rights
You also forgot domestic terrorism.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:50 PM 07-19-2021

Wall Street
Big Tech
Big Pharma
CIA/FBI
They have always been the party of central control.
[Reply]
Donger 01:50 PM 07-19-2021
Well, cases doesn't matter because the CDC said they aren't tracking the vaccinated the same unless they die or end up in the hospital.

So cases is useless now.

As for deaths, this all started from a quick AP analysis of data that they didn't actually have and then numerous papers and journals just ran with it.

Fake News.
Feel free to throw in hospitalizations and deaths. Same deal here.

Shall I provide links from around the country from state health agencies regarding their numbers?

Of course not. You'd declare them to be FAKE NUMBERS, right?

And, of course cases matter. Always have. We started seeing increased cases a few weeks ago. We are now seeing increased deaths.
[Reply]
Page 511 of 1866
« First < 11411461501507508509510511 51251351451552156161110111511 > Last »
Up