ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 313 of 1866
« First < 213263303309310311312313 3143153163173233634138131313 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:12 AM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
No, because the reports are coming out that even when doctors are in a dire emergency after a bad vaccine side effect that the CDC is so overwhelmed right now that many don't get a call back.

The government is incredibly understaffed to go investigate these deaths. So in the end, it is all about FAITH.

You have FAITH that these incredibly high numbers of deaths and adverse effects are based on nothing but spite. People faking reports to make Big Pharma look bad.

And it is not just the US. The European surveillance system is showing an incredible amount of scary Covid vaccine data with 13,000+ deaths.

Just for reference the highest amount of deaths in the last 3 decades on VAERS was 203 in 1993.

We are now over 5,000 in the US.

That is an incredible jump. Throw in that there is no long-term safety data and then the problems with the animal trials for this technology quite recently.

When I look and see my chance of dying from Covid is the same as the seasonal flu based on my age and health I am going to wait for more data.
They're not just understaffed, I posted about how they haven't really investigated any of these reports in a meaningful way, but only enough (a fraction of adverse incidents) to sweep the reports under the rug. So it's also corrupt. I mean, how can it not be corrupt when we now seeing public health officials blowing the whistle on Fauci even when they all had the info earlier about the Gain-of-Function research setting this whole pandemic in motion.

Only the very naive and gullible would buy the nonsense being spewed including ignoring how we're in a vaccine trial still. I notice how it's mostly coming from those who jumped first-chance to join-in this experiment. Now they have to save face rather than admit how wrong they were. I sympathize because I'd want to deny I might have health problems later, or even die should re-infection occur. It's self-preservation to deny it all, because then they'd have to admit they got sick or dying from their own naive choices when they can chalk it up to something else.
[Reply]
Donger 11:15 AM 06-09-2021
So, over 300 million shots in shoulders so far. How many deaths from the vaccines now?
[Reply]
Bowser 11:31 AM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Having VAERS is the same as having nothing. "Big Pharma" has every incentive in the world to produce safe, effective Covid vaccines, and they have the scientific data to show they have done exactly that. The FDA agrees.

The amount of scientific data that shows the vaccines are a significant threat to public health? None.
Big Pharma is like Big Anything Else - they're in it to make money. They're not some altruistic group of angels sent here to aid us, they're greedy fucks just like any other conglomerate. And if that means they make a 100% effective vaccine to make money, they do it. If that means they make a 20% effective vaccine that requires years of augmentation and boosters, they do it. Big Pharma couldn't give two shits less about keeping the public safe. If it happens in the process of their bottom lines and stock margins rising, then so much the better.

And you can find all kinds of data out there, just not data promoted by the politicos in bed with Big Pharma or the media that makes up the minds of the people who choose not to think for themselves. Remember the group of doctors that stood on the steps of the Capitol and pleaded the case of hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin with people and how the character of each of them was shredded because they dared speak up against the narrative? Well what are they saying about hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin today?
[Reply]
Hank Hill 11:32 AM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
So, over 300 million shots in shoulders so far. How many deaths from the vaccines now?
Maybe none but did you see the video of the guy on youtube who claimed it made his arm magnetic???? Scary!
[Reply]
Hank Hill 11:33 AM 06-09-2021
:-)

Right. And if they did notice that the deaths were skyrocketing they wouldn't be able to post that on Twitter or Facebook or Youtube without having their account flagged....
Scientist don't typically post significant findings on Twitter. Or Facebook. Or even youtube. Also excluded are any websites that BEP has linked.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:37 AM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Big Pharma is like Big Anything Else - they're in it to make money. They're not some altruistic group of angels sent here to aid us, they're greedy ****s just like any other conglomerate. And if that means they make a 100% effective vaccine to make money, they do it. If that means they make a 20% effective vaccine that requires years of augmentation and boosters, they do it. Big Pharma couldn't give two shits less about keeping the public safe. If it happens in the process of their bottom lines and stock margins rising, then so much the better.

And you can find all kinds of data out there, just not data promoted by the politicos in bed with Big Pharma or the media that makes up the minds of the people who choose not to think for themselves. Remember the group of doctors that stood on the steps of the Capitol and pleaded the case of hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin with people and how the character of each of them was shredded because they dared speak up against the narrative? Well what are they saying about hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin today?
They were quacks, and "America's Frontline Doctors" are nutjob political activists disguised as a medical organization.

I've seen no confirmation that hydroxychloroquine is proven to be an effective treatment for Covid.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:38 AM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Scientist don't typically post significant findings on Twitter. Or Facebook. Or even youtube. Also excluded are any websites that BEP has linked.
The point remains the same. People aren't allowed to post about deaths from the vaccine.

If you suffer a terrible reaction to one you can't even post it on your own account.

So there is no desire for transparency here.

Quite the opposite.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:39 AM 06-09-2021
The point remains the same. People aren't allowed to post about deaths from the vaccine.

If you suffer a terrible reaction to one you can't even post it on your own account.

So there is no desire for transparency here.

Quite the opposite.
False. Social media is chock full of bullshit about all sorts of things, especially Twitter.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:43 AM 06-09-2021
False. Social media is chock full of bullshit about all sorts of things, especially Twitter.

Big Tech has been censoring anything that looks bad for Big Pharma.

They haven't got to everything yet.

[Reply]
Hank Hill 11:45 AM 06-09-2021
If we ever experience a pandemic with a virus that has a high r0 and high mortality we are so ****ed. Half of the country will be out panic buying toilet paper, we'll have another group trying to treat it with lemon water and pumpkin seeds, and we'll have the Facebook and Twitter doctors telling us " it's only the flu".

Humanity is doomed.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:45 AM 06-09-2021
Big Tech has been censoring anything that looks bad for Big Pharma.

They haven't got to everything yet.

Not even close. Vaccine misinformation is rampant on social media.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:46 AM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
If we ever experience a pandemic with a virus that has a high r0 and high mortality we are so ****ed. Half of the country will be out panic buying toilet paper, we'll have another group trying to treat it with lemon water and pumpkin seeds, and we'll have the Facebook and Twitter doctors telling us " it's only the flu".

Humanity is doomed.
Look at the bright side: Thinning the herd could have major long-term positive effects.
[Reply]
Hank Hill 11:48 AM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Big Pharma is like Big Anything Else - they're in it to make money. They're not some altruistic group of angels sent here to aid us, they're greedy ****s just like any other conglomerate. And if that means they make a 100% effective vaccine to make money, they do it. If that means they make a 20% effective vaccine that requires years of augmentation and boosters, they do it. Big Pharma couldn't give two shits less about keeping the public safe. If it happens in the process of their bottom lines and stock margins rising, then so much the better.

You mean the demon sperm doctor? Are you sure you want to use her as an example?
[Reply]
Hank Hill 11:49 AM 06-09-2021

[Reply]
Bowser 11:49 AM 06-09-2021
They were quacks, and "America's Frontline Doctors" are nutjob political activists disguised as a medical organization.

I've seen no confirmation that hydroxychloroquine is proven to be an effective treatment for Covid.
Thanks for proving my point.

And you've seen no confirmation that you want to put any faith or research into, that's the difference. Your choice, that's the beauty of this country, but don't act like you know more or better than those doctors do. Particularly funny now that John Hopkins is lauding the efficacy of hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin in outpatient treatment, but you keep doing you.
[Reply]
Page 313 of 1866
« First < 213263303309310311312313 3143153163173233634138131313 > Last »
Up