ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 273 of 1866
« First < 173223263269270271272273 2742752762772833233737731273 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:28 AM 05-26-2021
Big Pharma "solutions"

In medical school, I was taught to prescribe statins to lower cholesterol 'as low as it goes' - basically drive it into the ground. This study found that patients on statins with the lowest cholesterol levels were more likely to die. Maybe I was taught wrong?? pic.twitter.com/eMxUqLt4Xw

— Paul Mason MD (@DrPaulMason) April 23, 2021


New research shows that the most widely prescribed type of drug in the history of medicine is a waste of money. One major study found that the more ‘bad’ cholesterol was lowered, the greater the risk of heart attacks and strokes.

It was carefully worded, as all clinical papers are, but a key section of the press release was as follows: “Setting targets for ‘bad’ (LDL) cholesterol levels to ward off heart disease and death in those at risk might seem intuitive, but decades of research have failed to show any consistent benefit for this approach, reveals an analysis of the available data, published online in BMJ Evidence Based Medicine.”
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:40 AM 05-26-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Big Pharma "solutions"



New research shows that the most widely prescribed type of drug in the history of medicine is a waste of money. One major study found that the more ‘bad’ cholesterol was lowered, the greater the risk of heart attacks and strokes.

It was carefully worded, as all clinical papers are, but a key section of the press release was as follows: “Setting targets for ‘bad’ (LDL) cholesterol levels to ward off heart disease and death in those at risk might seem intuitive, but decades of research have failed to show any consistent benefit for this approach, reveals an analysis of the available data, published online in BMJ Evidence Based Medicine.”
Paul Mason, quack:

https://medical-en.nneandersphysiolo...or-paul-mason/
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:41 AM 05-26-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Your choice. Surely there are plenty of companies not requiring it. Go work there.

For those early in their career maybe. For those making great money with a pension....yeah, not a whole lot of choice in the matter.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
VAChief 08:45 AM 05-26-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Of course they would.
Trump should get his due for pushing for "Operation Warp Speed." He got that part right.
[Reply]
Donger 08:47 AM 05-26-2021
Originally Posted by VAChief:
Detoxing should get his due for pushing for "Operation Warp Speed." He got that part right.
Yep. It's Trump's fault. He's responsible for creating these so-called vaccines.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:10 AM 05-26-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Yep. It's Detoxing's fault. He's responsible for creating these so-called vaccines.
If he could have kept his mouth from running and stuck to the script, he'd still be POTUS.

Granted, that is impossible for the walking stream of consciousness.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:14 AM 05-26-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I'd bet money he's been vaccinated, and is simply grandstanding.
Zero reason to be vaccinated if you had COVID-19. NONE.

Most recent research says 11 months out people still have robust protection AND they did bone marrow tests and found the immunity cells there which likely means lifetime protection.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:17 AM 05-26-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
If he could have kept his mouth from running and stuck to the script, he'd still be POTUS.

Granted, that is impossible for the walking stream of consciousness.
The worst part for someone that hates him is knowing I helped make him.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:57 AM 05-26-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
If he could have kept his mouth from running and stuck to the script, he'd still be POTUS.
Nope.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:58 AM 05-26-2021
Originally Posted by VAChief:
Detoxing should get his due for pushing for "Operation Warp Speed." He got that part right.
Actually, that one could come back to bite him.
[Reply]
eDave 01:01 PM 05-26-2021
Fox News guest draws baseless conclusion that mass shooters 'probably got vaccinated' and 'will come out exactly in tandem with the number of vaccinations'
[Reply]
BigBeauford 01:53 PM 05-26-2021
This is heartbreaking. This guy is so completely brainwashed by the same supply some of you numbskulls have been huffing.

https://old.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak...ghter_2000_to/
[Reply]
oaklandhater 02:40 PM 05-26-2021

[Reply]
penguinz 02:41 PM 05-26-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Zero reason to be vaccinated if you had COVID-19. NONE.

Most recent research says 11 months out people still have robust protection AND they did bone marrow tests and found the immunity cells there which likely means lifetime protection.
You have any links to this research?
[Reply]
BigBeauford 02:43 PM 05-26-2021
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
You were a second ahead of me here. Video is stupendous so far. Skip to 6 mins in for where he goes into the Wakefield report.
[Reply]
Page 273 of 1866
« First < 173223263269270271272273 2742752762772833233737731273 > Last »
Up