ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 262 of 1866
« First < 162212252258259260261262 2632642652662723123627621262 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:20 PM 05-23-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
So many people still wearing masks, needlessly, acting like frightened sheep when I get within 4 foot of them at a buffet line.

The CDC and the Dems did a ****ing number on people.
Welching on your bet?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:38 PM 05-23-2021
I went to hyvee in praire village where masks arent required I was 1 of the only customers not wearing a mask and mother fuckers kept giving me looks :-)
[Reply]
Bob Dole 01:47 AM 05-24-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
They should stay home because it sheds. It spreads in restrooms when ecoli from the crapper spreads on surfaces.

I'm going to be dropping my chiropractor's office because they're vaccinated and they do not wear gloves. He recoiled when I asked if he would use gloves with—"YOU'RE NOT VACCINATED!"

I think their black receptionist, who was refusing to take it left, but I have to do some detective work to find out for sure.

Plus now that DeSantis has lifted mandates on masks, but private businesses can do what they want, he now has about 3 large sheets on his entrance door about the importance of wearing masks which were not there before. He hates Republicans, so he probably thinks DeSantis is out in left field on his lifts. I don't want a doctor like that, one who has been critical of Big Pharma in the past. He's still in total fear and he's vaccinated. Geesh!
You’re just now discovering that chiropractors are a little off?
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:24 AM 05-24-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:

You got your chance to create havoc. The billionaires pushing lockdown got their $$$ and they are ready to move on to the next heist.
The Covid fear propaganda will fade as quickly as it began..this is how the cycle operates. Yep...they "dined and ditched". They didnt get everything they wanted but that is how it always works...ruined 100,000s lives...but in their microcosmic sociopathic reality...they are immune from experiencing real suffering.

Real people are fake to them...just objects to exploit. They are groomed from birth to see the world from this angle...

I guess we should get used the modern extortion cycle...looks like at least once a decade. You know..when a new generation hits adulthood.

2001...Islamic terrorism
2008...real estate bubble
2020...invisible, lab-created virus

2029...Aliens responsible for grid outage...wipes out everyone's digital bank accounts?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:08 AM 05-24-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
The Covid fear propaganda will fade as quickly as it began..this is how the cycle operates. Yep...they "dined and ditched". They didnt get everything they wanted but that is how it always works...ruined 100,000s lives...but in their microcosmic sociopathic reality...they are immune from experiencing real suffering.

Real people are fake to them...just objects to exploit. They are groomed from birth to see the world from this angle...

I guess we should get used the modern extortion cycle...looks like at least once a decade. You know..when a new generation hits adulthood.

2001...Islamic terrorism

2029...Aliens responsible for grid outage...wipes out everyone's digital bank accounts?
I like how you brought up the War on Terror. All the war game exercises, live drills. We never could have known.

Then you see how the US was funding hard line Islamic madrasses...just like GOF on bat viruses.

Then you again have the live role playing with leaders planning out the steps with a coronavirus.

Lots of $$$$ in frightening sheep.
[Reply]
F150 06:22 AM 05-24-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:

I am not surprised
[Reply]
bsp4444 06:44 AM 05-24-2021
Crazy doesn't recognize crazy.
[Reply]
Donger 07:55 AM 05-24-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Oh wait, he still argues Iraq had WMD even though they were the ones our govt gave him
They did, and we didn't give them to Iraq. We never gave Iraq WMD.

Other than that, spot on as usual.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:00 AM 05-24-2021
That's an oversimplified generality pushed by the Big Med/Big Pharm complex. It shows close mindedness and bigotry. Of course, it was the AMA that was found guilty of smearing them, one of their competitors, and they were found guilty of that in law suit over it back in the 1980's.

Originally Posted by :
On September 25, 1987, Getzendanner issued her opinion that the AMA had violated Section 1, but not 2, of the Sherman Act, and that it had engaged in an unlawful conspiracy in restraint of trade "to contain and eliminate the chiropractic profession." (Wilk v. American Medical Ass'n, 671 F. Supp. 1465, N.D. Ill. 1987). She further stated that the "AMA had entered into a long history of illegal behavior". And, she then issued a permanent injunction against the AMA under Section 16 of the Clayton Act to prevent such future behavior.

Wilk v. American Medical Association, 895 F.2d 352 (7th Cir. 1990),[1] was a federal antitrust suit brought against the American Medical Association (AMA) and 10 co-defendants by chiropractor Chester A. Wilk, DC, and four co-plaintiffs.
They do a good job on my neck where my headaches originate; keeps them at bay. MDs could only prescribe drugs; never found the cause. The less prescription drugs you take, and even non-prescription, the healthier you will be.

I'll have you know it was a chiropractor who found my food allergies when regular MDs diagnosed me as sick after feeling my glands, but could find no pathology after blood work. It was a different chiro, who also specialized in allergies, that asked to see the same blood work which led her to order a specific blood test of 40 foods, that found the allergies. An elimination diet handle the symptoms. Her father was an MD.

They go to school just as long as MDs. It's just a different approach and your spine is related to your immunity.
His son is in Med School.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:05 AM 05-24-2021
Originally Posted by bsp4444:
Crazy doesn't recognize crazy.
Originally Posted by F150:
I am not surprised
Two pots calling the kettle black.
One a fascist ( the other might be) who are mediots to boot.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:16 AM 05-24-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

2001...Islamic terrorism

I'm not sure there will be a large gap in time this go 'round.

The great reset is in motion, and I think "new strains" will occur every year (kind of like normal flu strains, but I digress....).
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:25 AM 05-24-2021
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
I'm not sure there will be a large gap in time this go 'round.

The great reset is in motion, and I think "new strains" will occur every year (kind of like normal flu strains, but I digress....).
More are waking-up to this technocratic nonsense. Some people can see—others remain willfully blind.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 09:18 AM 05-24-2021
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:32 AM 05-24-2021
Let's have a moment of silence for the millions of people killed by mRNA vaccines.
[Reply]
Donger 09:38 AM 05-24-2021
FAKEZS PA!NDEMICKSSZZ!!!

:-)
[Reply]
Page 262 of 1866
« First < 162212252258259260261262 2632642652662723123627621262 > Last »
Up