ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 261 of 1878
« First < 161211251257258259260261 2622632642652713113617611261 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:44 PM 05-23-2021
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Did anyone say anything to you?
No, but you can feel the disdain. I feel like I'm being a VERY BAD BOY!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:48 PM 05-23-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Ferengi would have been apropos, dishonorable turd.

[Reply]
LoneWolf 05:49 PM 05-23-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
No, but you can feel the disdain. I feel like I'm being a VERY BAD BOY!
Then you should probably shut the fuck up about people being ďscared little sheep.Ē

I donít wear a mask when I go out anymore, but I donít give a shit if others do and I donít judge others if wearing a mask makes them more comfortable.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:50 PM 05-23-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
Probably a lot of factors that led up to people being this way. Some of it is probably generational. Gen Xíers and Boomers used to drink out of the water hose, played outside until it got dark out and socialized more growing up. Millennials and Gen Zíers were much more dependent on technology to keep them occupied and less likely to be outdoors and socialize in person.
From what I can tell it does not discriminate by age. In fact I think it leans older people masking up.

The people who pushed all this crap scared the living daylights out of people over 50. And it's going to take months for them not to be scared.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:51 PM 05-23-2021
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Then you should probably shut the fuck up about people being ďscared little sheep.Ē

I donít wear a mask when I go out anymore, but I donít give a shit if others do and I donít judge others if wearing a mask makes them more comfortable.
I don't really give a shit either. I just feel bad for them.
[Reply]
Katipan 05:53 PM 05-23-2021
I don't really give a shit either. I just feel bad for them.
Really? You are an amazingly bright creative man.
If you cared, we'd know about it.
[Reply]
vailpass 05:58 PM 05-23-2021
:-)
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 06:07 PM 05-23-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
The lockdown idiots are not only the ones telling us to get the vaccine, they are basing their decisions on what can be opened up based on how many take it.

See kids? If you don't take the shot we won't let you return to your normal life.
The virus doesn't care about your feelings
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:27 PM 05-23-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
The virus doesn't care about your feelings
Yes, and I don't give a flying $%# about Zero Covid morons that want to reorganize our society based on a seasonal coronavirus.

You got your chance to create havoc. The billionaires pushing lockdown got their $$$ and they are ready to move on to the next heist.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:28 PM 05-23-2021
From what I can tell it does not discriminate by age. In fact I think it leans older people masking up.

The people who pushed all this crap scared the living daylights out of people over 50. And it's going to take months for them not to be scared.
IF the CDC weren't deep stated they would show that even those over 50 as well as the elderly with no pre-existing health conditions have over a 90 percent survivability rate if they get infected. Instead, they discombobulate the data making it very difficult to pull this data out making you work for the data. The book "The Faucian Bargain" has done all the leg work on this data regarding the real science data that does not justify mask wearing nor shutdowns let alone the lack of real lethality threat to the non-preexisting health condition public. I never bought this book but have listened to Steve Deace for so long that I know what's in it because he has talked about a ton.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:01 PM 05-23-2021
Yes, and I don't give a flying $%# about Zero Covid morons that want to reorganize our society based on a seasonal coronavirus.

You got your chance to create havoc. The billionaires pushing lockdown got their $$$ and they are ready to move on to the next heist.
Exactly! :-)

You would think the left, who supposedly cares about the destruction of the middle-class and/or small business owners would be screaming about the "smash & grab" corruption of these billionaire corporatists. Noooooo! They go right along with it.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:05 PM 05-23-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
You helped start the cult, now own it. This is on you and those like you that propagated the bullshit.
Don't forget how many died when he pushed for the Iraq invasion because he believed WMD, imminent cloud and all that from the same dishonest sources he still relies on, despite their absymal record.

Oh wait, he still argues Iraq had WMD even though they were the ones our govt gave him, that were now defunct and buried in the sand because they were too dangerous to move.

Can't make it up! Donger's track record isn't great, but he continues to fall for the same propaganda. He loves and trusts the state just as much as the left.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:11 PM 05-23-2021
[B]Southfield Regional Academic Campus in Southfield, Mich., is coming under fire after stating that it will charge unvaccinated students to attend prom.
They should stay home because it sheds. It spreads in restrooms when ecoli from the crapper spreads on surfaces.

I'm going to be dropping my chiropractor's office because they're vaccinated and they do not wear gloves. He recoiled when I asked if he would use gloves with—"YOU'RE NOT VACCINATED!"

I think their black receptionist, who was refusing to take it left, but I have to do some detective work to find out for sure.

Plus now that DeSantis has lifted mandates on masks, but private businesses can do what they want, he now has about 3 large sheets on his entrance door about the importance of wearing masks which were not there before. He hates Republicans, so he probably thinks DeSantis is out in left field on his lifts. I don't want a doctor like that, one who has been critical of Big Pharma in the past. He's still in total fear and he's vaccinated. Geesh!
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 08:18 PM 05-23-2021

Looking at this fucking moron. Couldnít have been more wrong about the election and doesnít have the integrity to honor his bets.

Did Biden end up losing Oregon?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:32 PM 05-23-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Looking at this fucking moron. Couldnít have been more wrong about the election and doesnít have the integrity to honor his bets.

Did Biden end up losing Oregon?

[Reply]
Page 261 of 1878
« First < 161211251257258259260261 2622632642652713113617611261 > Last »
Up