ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 260 of 1866
« First < 160210250256257258259260 2612622632642703103607601260 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Donger 03:44 PM 05-23-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
So many people still wearing masks, needlessly, acting like frightened sheep when I get within 4 foot of them at a buffet line.

The CDC and the Dems did a ****ing number on people.
Honor your bet, GoChiefs. Go away. You made the bet, and lost hilariously.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:45 PM 05-23-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Honor your bet, GoChiefs. Go away. You made the bet, and lost hilariously.

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:46 PM 05-23-2021
Were you one of the "masks and lockdowns are permanent" people?
Has it gone away? The effects are permanent, we now have germophobes in mass numbers. There's a reason Fauci/cdc etc backed down, i'm sure you've seen that.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:48 PM 05-23-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
They were pussies beforehand. All covid did was make it easier to spot them.
The business owners don't even care anymore.

No one gave me shit today and I went to Ruchi buffet, a small Indian grocery store, a thrift store and Old Navy.

Something fucked up was done to these people, that they feel the need to live in fear.
[Reply]
Donger 03:50 PM 05-23-2021
Ferengi would have been apropos, dishonorable turd.
[Reply]
Donger 03:51 PM 05-23-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Has it gone away? The effects are permanent, we now have germophobes in mass numbers. There's a reason Fauci/cdc etc backed down, i'm sure you've seen that.
A non-answer. Interesting.

Yes, there's a reason guidance was changed for the vaccinated.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:53 PM 05-23-2021
A non-answer. Interesting.

Yes, there's a reason guidance was changed for the vaccinated.
Backing down because some got to close to the truth, typical Donger spin.
[Reply]
Donger 03:53 PM 05-23-2021
Is that right? And what was this truth that they got too close to?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:54 PM 05-23-2021
Is that right? And what was this truth that they got too close to?
You helped start the cult, now own it. This is on you and those like you that propagated the bullshit.
[Reply]
Donger 03:56 PM 05-23-2021
You helped start the cult, now own it. This is on you and those like you that propagated the bullshit.
What truth?

I'm happy to own anything and everything that I've stated about this pandemic. What makes you think I shouldn't, or wouldn't?
[Reply]
Spott 04:01 PM 05-23-2021

No one gave me shit today and I went to Ruchi buffet, a small Indian grocery store, a thrift store and Old Navy.

Something fucked up was done to these people, that they feel the need to live in fear.
Probably a lot of factors that led up to people being this way. Some of it is probably generational. Gen X’ers and Boomers used to drink out of the water hose, played outside until it got dark out and socialized more growing up. Millennials and Gen Z’ers were much more dependent on technology to keep them occupied and less likely to be outdoors and socialize in person.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:10 PM 05-23-2021

Why does the CDC care if people got too close to the truth? I thought the goal of all this was to make sheeple out of everybody? Why does the government care if people found out “the truth”
[Reply]
LoneWolf 04:19 PM 05-23-2021

Did anyone say anything to you?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:36 PM 05-23-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Pfizer and my reasoning was sound.

I know a girl whose mom works for them.
😁
I went the Moderna route because Lord knows the world needs at least one of the two of us alive to save humanity!
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:00 PM 05-23-2021
Southfield Regional Academic Campus in Southfield, Mich., is coming under fire after stating that it will charge unvaccinated students to attend prom. According to a flyer posted on the school's website about graduating events for the class of 2021, the June 14 prom will be free to vaccinated students. Unvaccinated students, on the other hand, will need to pay $80 to attend.

Some families are speaking out about the policy on Facebook, even threatening to sue the school. A protest, dubbed #PromGate, is scheduled to be held at the school from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Friday.

"SOUTHFIELD REGIONAL ACADEMIC CAMPUS should be ASHAMED of themselves!!!!" wrote Jayme Ansel McElvany, adding that the policy is "full out discrimination against those who have chosen not to give their child the experimental, highly suspicious, approved for emergency use only shot!! WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE???!"

McElvany, who did not respond to Yahoo Life's request for comment, continued, "We WILL be taking this to court."

Many others expressed their outrage in the comments. "This is clear discrimination!" one said. "Sue the superintendent & the district! That is BS!" Others pointed out that having unvaccinated students attend, even if they do pay $80, wouldn't necessarily reduce the risk. "So, if you're unvaccinated but pay your $80, suddenly their concern of spreading Covid goes away? Who knew $80 could do that? Must be in a scientific journal I haven't read yet," someone wrote.

"The parents of the unvaccinated should rent a place and hold their OWN prom," another person wrote and offered to help host the event, before later admitting that they don't live in the area.

School principal Dwayne Eason did not respond to Yahoo Life's request for an interview.

"We're seeing mostly carrots in terms of getting people vaccinated, but this is a bit of a stick" Dr. Thomas Russo, professor and chief of infectious disease at the University at Buffalo in New York, tells Yahoo Life. "Whether this will encourage people to get vaccinated or avoid prom ... I'm not so sure."

Proms, in general, "have the potential to be riskier" and, even if masks and social distancing are required, "there will likely be a significant breakdown as the night goes on in following public health measures," Russo says.

But the risk of attending prom right now is really to unvaccinated students, infectious disease expert Amesh A. Adalja, senior scholar at the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, tells Yahoo Life.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/scho....co/yS0TR08NuU

Yeah, if you are 18 and under how could you live with the risk of attending a prom without your Big Pharma shot?!
[Reply]
Page 260 of 1866
« First < 160210250256257258259260 2612622632642703103607601260 > Last »
Up