ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 253 of 1878
« First < 153203243249250251252253 2542552562572633033537531253 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:18 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
There is no scientific or medical justification to wear a mask if you are fully vaccinated... are you no longer "following the science"?

If a business owner wants to be a hypochondriac and impose unnecessary restrictions on potential customers then it will be at the detriment of their business.

Also are you okay with this being the "new normal" now for all types of respiratory illnesses?

Businesses forcing customers to wear masks during the flu season?
Lol what. "Forcing?" Businesses aren't forcing you to do anything. If they want you to wear the mask, it's no different than a business telling you to go put a shirt on if you're on their property as a customer. There might not be a state or local law about it, but the owner is making it a rule in their building. That's their right. Just as it's your right to take your business elsewhere.

But I'll play along and give you a scenario where you might be "forced" to wear a mask by a business. Let's say you're pumping gas for your car. You go in to pay, and there's a sign on the door that you didn't realize was there that says, "Masks must be worn inside this building." You walk in without a mask, and the clerk says, "Excuse me, sir, but we require masks in here. We have free ones available by the entry."

You already pumped the gas. You can't just take your business elsewhere at this point. Do you:

A. Be an asshole, leave, and drive away without paying?
B. Be an asshole and make a big deal about your right to not wear a mask and bark at the employee just trying to do his/her job?
C. Just shut up, put on the goddamn mask for 60 freaking seconds, be polite to the employee, leave, and then make a mental note to go to a different gas station in the future?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:26 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Masks in the winter is stupid, as well. Staying home if you have symptoms of a cold/flu is smart.
Yup.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:27 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Lol what. "Forcing?" Businesses aren't forcing you to do anything. If they want you to wear the mask, it's no different than a business telling you to go put a shirt on if you're on their property as a customer. There might not be a state or local law about it, but the owner is making it a rule in their building. That's their right. Just as it's your right to take your business elsewhere.

But I'll play along and give you a scenario where you might be "forced" to wear a mask by a business. Let's say you're pumping gas for your car. You go in to pay, and there's a sign on the door that you didn't realize was there that says, "Masks must be worn inside this building." You walk in without a mask, and the clerk says, "Excuse me, sir, but we require masks in here. We have free ones available by the entry."

You already pumped the gas. You can't just take your business elsewhere at this point. Do you:

A. Be an asshole, leave, and drive away without paying?
B. Be an asshole and make a big deal about your right to not wear a mask and bark at the employee just trying to do his/her job?
C. Just shut up, put on the goddamn mask for 60 freaking seconds, be polite to the employee, leave, and then make a mental note to go to a different gas station in the future?
hand him your card and await the receipt.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 01:29 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Lol what. "Forcing?" Businesses aren't forcing you to do anything

don't bother explaining this kindergarten concept to that ****ing imbecile.

He only wants 'freedom' when its convienient for him. If a business owner wants to require
a mask at THEIR business, they should be free do do so and you should be free to wear or not
wear a mask...or to shop or not shop at a store.

But that simple concept even a 5 year old can understand is apparently too difficult
for this mouth breather and the other gaggle of ****ign clowns:-):-):-):-) that claim to respect freedoms.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 01:44 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Lol what. "Forcing?" Businesses aren't forcing you to do anything. If they want you to wear the mask, it's no different than a business telling you to go put a shirt on if you're on their property as a customer. There might not be a state or local law about it, but the owner is making it a rule in their building. That's their right. Just as it's your right to take your business elsewhere.
JFC you are apparently too stupid to recognize you contradicted yourself in the above (run-on) sentence.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 01:48 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
don't bother explaining this kindergarten concept to that ****ing imbecile.

He only wants 'freedom' when its convienient for him. If a business owner wants to require
a mask at THEIR business, they should be free do do so and you should be free to wear or not
wear a mask...or to shop or not shop at a store.

But that simple concept even a 5 year old can understand is apparently too difficult
for this mouth breather and the other gaggle of ****ign clowns:-):-):-):-) that claim to respect freedoms.
So you acknowledge that businesses are "forcing" their customers to wear a mask, while simultaneously agreeing with the dumbshit who claims businesses aren't "forcing their customers to do anything". :-)
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 01:51 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Many countries already do this, and they have a lot lower flu rate than we do.

Masks in the summer is probably stupid, but over the winter maybe not as much.
And here we go with masks becoming the "permanent new normal".

Seems like we survived the seasonal flu season okay without masking before 2020.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:58 PM 05-20-2021
CDC trying to get that cash$$$$ for Big Pharma.

The CDC is implying here that one couldn’t safely take their tween to visit their long-vaccinated grandmother **until the 12 year old themself had been vaccinated.**

The car ride to grandma‘s house is far, far more likely to kill your child. https://t.co/JutCZIjDy4

— Genève Campbell (@bergerbell) May 20, 2021

[Reply]
Pawnmower 01:59 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
So you acknowledge that businesses are "forcing" their customers to wear a mask,

no you just can't read or understand basic logic. They cant force you to shop there. YOU are trying to force YOUR desires on them.
It doesnt work like that in a free country. "no shirt, no shoes, NO DICE"
Shop at another business if you do not agree with their policies. No one is "forcing" you to set foot on their property.
[Reply]
Donger 02:01 PM 05-20-2021
It would be interesting to go back and find posts about that cake shop which refused to make a cake for a homosexual couple.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 02:03 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
It would be interesting to go back and find posts about that cake shop which refused to make a cake for a homosexual couple.
exactly. dipshits like that want " freedom" only when it is somethign they agree with.


a business should be free to decide to make whatever cake they want or have whatever policies they
want with regards to masks (mask or no mask) . Allow the customers and free market to say what idea is best.
[Reply]
RubberSponge 02:05 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
It would be interesting to go back and find posts about that cake shop which refused to make a cake for a homosexual couple.
but no correlation.

public health isn't a protected class.
[Reply]
Donger 02:06 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
but no correlation.

public health isn't a protected class.
I'm not following you. Are you saying that a store should only be able to refuse service on religious belief grounds?
[Reply]
RubberSponge 02:07 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
exactly. dipshits like that want " freedom" only when it is somethign they agree with.


a business should be free to decide to make whatever cake they want or have whatever policies they
want with regards to masks (mask or no mask) . Allow the customers and free market to say what idea is best.

maybe the business shouldn't say "i ain't doin no fag cake".

Probably better to decline for some other reason.
[Reply]
RubberSponge 02:10 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
I'm not following you. Are you saying that a store should only be able to refuse service on religious belief grounds?
They can do that. Just make sure the reason why you decline isn't because of the others protected class. Might save some attorney fees.
[Reply]
Page 253 of 1878
« First < 153203243249250251252253 2542552562572633033537531253 > Last »
Up