ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1766 of 1866
« First < 766126616661716175617621763176417651766 176717681769177017761816 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:18 PM 04-17-2022
Anyone under 50 (and you would have been according to your own admission 2 years ago) that was scared of Covid is just kind of dumb.

We knew the numbers early Spring 2020. This was not something for people not in walkers or nursing homes to worry about.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:22 PM 04-17-2022
Originally Posted by Donger:
You predicted what the first month?

I'm in great health, thanks. Off on yet another plane ride tomorrow. I'm thankful that my overlords are allowing me to go back to regular travel.
Shut up...Jesus. I predicted inflation the first month...you were too busy building a shrine to Fauci to notice...toolbag.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:23 PM 04-17-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Anyone who thinks they are smart because they can Google Snopes or Factcheck websites....


:-)


Xi Dong is a complicity theorist.

HahaÖ.Donger shall forever be labeled a complicity theorist.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:24 PM 04-17-2022
Originally Posted by Donger:
I'm 50.
I'm older than you...at least I've used my years to educate myself.
[Reply]
Donger 01:25 PM 04-17-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Anyone under 50 (and you would have been according to your own admission 2 years ago) that was scared of Covid is just kind of dumb.

We knew the numbers early Spring 2020. This was not something for people not in walkers or nursing homes to worry about.
I was never super concerned for myself. But I actually care about other people, unlike you, and didn't want to give it to someone who had a much greater chance of it killing them (like my mother). So, I wore masks. No big deal.
[Reply]
Donger 01:27 PM 04-17-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Shut up...Jesus. I predicted inflation the first month...you were too busy building a shrine to Fauci to notice...toolbag.
Got a link to this prediction?

I've found some pretty good ones from you and WEF. Oooof.


[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:28 PM 04-17-2022
Originally Posted by Donger:
I was never super concerned for myself. But I actually care about other people, unlike you, and didn't want to give it to someone who had a much greater chance of it killing them (like my mother). So, I wore masks. No big deal.

Says the guy who dreams about bombing brown people.


:-)
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:32 PM 04-17-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Hmm...I essentially predicted everything that has happened..including rampant inflation, forced inoculations, unemployment, censorship...pharma corruption, lab-created virus, that Fauci was a globalist cut-out...BLM being a political sham.

I was the first person to post the WEF charts..pointing out that only the US and Turkey were listed as anti-globalism. Linked to information about Operation Lockstep from the Rockefeller institute...and Agenda 2030. I linked multiple times to Bernay's "propaganda" book....trying to wake brain-dead chumps like you up...

You got 3 shots and passionately licked Fauci's balls....that was your social contribution.

Keep going...you arent going to win this argument. See, I've actually spent years researching this shit. It's why I'm still a pure blood...and you're, now, a genetic mutant.
The free thinkers have been correct 1000% more often than the propaganda gulpers. But of course they donít/canít see it.

Itís amazing the difference it makes to live a mostly MSM-free existence.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:38 PM 04-17-2022
Originally Posted by Donger:
I was never super concerned for myself. But I actually care about other people, unlike you, and didn't want to give it to someone who had a much greater chance of it killing them (like my mother). So, I wore masks. No big deal.
Doesnít explain your decision to be one of the first in line for Pharmaís experimental concoction.

Iíve worn masks too. Still do in many places, out of respect for other people, despite the belief that itís pointless.

Btw, you should notify our public officials of the importance of keeping their masks on rather than just when the cameras are pointed their way.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:38 PM 04-17-2022
Originally Posted by Donger:
I was never super concerned for myself. But I actually care about other people, unlike you, and didn't want to give it to someone who had a much greater chance of it killing them (like my mother). So, I wore masks. No big deal.
So by your definition of "caring for other people"...is forcing the public to inject an experimental vaccine while relinquishing all legal protection, censor all opposing scientist/doctors, blindly accepting obvious skewed/contradictory political narratives, claiming that Influenza was magically cured for a year, Ivermectin was a horse drug...and shame the people who saw through the horseshit?

Very Ghandi-esque of you...a real humanitarian. You get a brown star award...

At least I gave people real information on how to protect themselves...you still ****ing think masks work.
[Reply]
Donger 01:44 PM 04-17-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Doesnít explain your decision to be one of the first in line for Pharmaís experimental concoction.

Iíve worn masks too. Still do in many places, out of respect for other people, despite the belief that itís pointless.

Btw, you should notify our public officials of the importance of keeping their masks on rather than just when the cameras are pointed their way.
Hardly one of the first in line. And yes, I knew it was under EUA when I took the prime and boost. Almost everyone puts their lives in the hands of others every day.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:45 PM 04-17-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
So by your definition of "caring for other people"...is forcing the public to inject an experimental vaccine, censor all opposing scientist/doctors, blindly accepting obvious skewed/contradictory political narratives, claiming that Influenza was magically cured for a year, Ivermectin was a horse drug...and shame the people who saw through the horseshit?

Very Ghandi-esque of you...a real humanitarian. You get a brown star award...

At least I gave people real information on how to protect themselves...you still ****ing think masks work.
Continues to crack me up that people who consider themselves intelligent actually believe that the flu up and disappeared for a year due to mediocre mask compliance.

Just further proof that the sheep will believe absolutely anything the establishment feeds them.
[Reply]
Donger 01:45 PM 04-17-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
So by your definition of "caring for other people"...is forcing the public to inject an experimental vaccine while relinquishing all legal protection, censor all opposing scientist/doctors, blindly accepting obvious skewed/contradictory political narratives, claiming that Influenza was magically cured for a year, Ivermectin was a horse drug...and shame the people who saw through the horseshit?

Very Ghandi-esque of you...a real humanitarian. You get a brown star award...

At least I gave people real information on how to protect themselves...you still ****ing think masks work.
Who was forced to get vaccinated?

Mask provide some protection, sure.

I failed to see why an anti-parasitic drug would be effective against a virus, sure. Seems it wasn't after all.
[Reply]
Donger 01:46 PM 04-17-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Continues to crack me up that people who consider themselves intelligent actually believe that the flu up and disappeared for a year due to mediocre mask compliance.

Just further proof that the sheep will believe absolutely anything the establishment feeds them.
It didn't disappear. It was just very low in 2020/2021. Came back pretty well last year. Gee, I wonder why...
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:50 PM 04-17-2022
Originally Posted by Donger:
Hardly one of the first in line. And yes, I knew it was under EUA when I took the prime and boost. Almost everyone puts their lives in the hands of others every day.
Really?

Iím curiousÖwhat does the average person risk every day that is akin to taking an experimental shot that involves technology with a dubious past, manufactured by dubious corporations for mega-profit?
[Reply]
Page 1766 of 1866
« First < 766126616661716175617621763176417651766 176717681769177017761816 > Last »
Up