ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1365 of 1866
« First < 36586512651315135513611362136313641365 13661367136813691375141514651865 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Donger 09:55 AM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Sorry you fell for the carrot mate, even Donger is questioning the booster now. It happened to a lot people so you’re not alone.
I'm questioning what about the second booster?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:56 AM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by tooge:
My point was that everyone can spread it, asymptomatic or not. We weren't talking about superspreaders. I never saw any information that asymptomatic fat or old people spread it any more than asymptomatic people that aren't fat or old. That seems hard to believe. Being fat or being old shouldn't affect the amount of viral shed in an asymptomatic person. Do you have a link to that study?
It shouldn't be hard to believe. Fat people have a weakened immune system, hence their Viral loads can become much higher.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 09:57 AM 11-30-2021
My point was that everyone can spread it, asymptomatic or not. We weren't talking about superspreaders. I never saw any information that asymptomatic fat or old people spread it any more than asymptomatic people that aren't fat or old. That seems hard to believe. Being fat or being old shouldn't affect the amount of viral shed in an asymptomatic person. Do you have a link to that study?
https://www.pnas.org/content/pnas/11...30118.full.pdf
[Reply]
tooge 09:59 AM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
John Hopkins is knee-deep in the Covid fraud and was part of that simulation just before Covid. There are some doctors there who are an exception but that organization is all in bed with the WEF and globalist aims.
MMMMKay. So, I should blow off what Johns Hopkins says about this virus and listen to a guy named Mahomesmagic and a gal named Buceyedpea on a Chiefs message board for my information because they know more. Gotcha. I'm on it. LOL
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:00 AM 11-30-2021
MMMMKay. So, I should blow off what Johns Hopkins says about this virus and listen to a guy named Mahomesmagic and a gal named Buceyedpea on a Chiefs message board for my information because they know more. Gotcha. I'm on it. LOL
No but you should listen to all the doctors who were banned for speaking out. Because there is a reason they were banned.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:25 AM 11-30-2021
Fat people and old and sick people are more likely to be superspreaders.

CORONAVIRUS
Elderly and overweight are the real Covid super-spreaders
The older and more overweight people were, the more likely they were to be among the 20 per cent who exhaled 80 per cent of aerosol droplets
The older and more overweight people were, the more likely they were to be among the 20 per cent who exhaled 80 per cent of aerosol droplets
ALAMY
Tom Whipple, Science Editor
Wednesday February 17 2021, 12.01am GMT, The Times
Super-spreaders really do exist. Scientists have found people who produce 1,000 times as many as aerosol particles as their peers when they breathe out, making them a far greater risk.

The older and more overweight people were, the more likely they were to be among the 20 per cent who exhaled 80 per cent of aerosol droplets, the study of almost 200 people showed.

The information could be key in understanding the dynamics of the pandemic, the researchers said. It is now well established that Covid-19 is driven by “super-spreading”. Most people with the virus do not infect anyone else, but a small number of people infect many others.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/e...ders-0w0zxlrp7

Surprised that we are going on almost 2 years of this and basic facts elude you. Yes, don't get your info from me. But stop just ingesting pseudoscience wrapped in propaganda.
[Reply]
tooge 10:53 AM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Fat people and old and sick people are more likely to be superspreaders.

CORONAVIRUS
Elderly and overweight are the real Covid super-spreaders
ALAMY
Tom Whipple, Science Editor
Wednesday February 17 2021, 12.01am GMT, The Times
Super-spreaders really do exist. Scientists have found people who produce 1,000 times as many as aerosol particles as their peers when they breathe out, making them a far greater risk.

The older and more overweight people were, the more likely they were to be among the 20 per cent who exhaled 80 per cent of aerosol droplets, the study of almost 200 people showed.

The information could be key in understanding the dynamics of the pandemic, the researchers said. It is now well established that Covid-19 is driven by “super-spreading”. Most people with the virus do not infect anyone else, but a small number of people infect many others.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/e...ders-0w0zxlrp7

Surprised that we are going on almost 2 years of this and basic facts elude you. Yes, don't get your info from me. But stop just ingesting pseudoscience wrapped in propaganda.
Yes, fat people and old people reasonably have more droplets "spit out" when they talk. Because they slobber because they are old and or fat. Doesn't mean they have any higher viral load, just that they are responsible for more droplets. That does make some sense.
[Reply]
tooge 10:57 AM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
No but you should listen to all the doctors who were banned for speaking out. Because there is a reason they were banned.
BTW, I'm vaccinated but I'm not getting the booster anytime soon. In my profession, I really had to get vaccinated due to my high risk and the ADA essentially saying that if you are going to practice, you need to be vaccinated. That was January of this year, and I know much more data has come out since. I'm not advocating vaccination for anyone that doesn't want to get jabbed. But I also hate seeing all the misinformation about the virus and different strains that is spread around CP and other places.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:00 AM 11-30-2021
I see you can't read...

Originally Posted by :
...There are some doctors there who are an exception...
Just because an organization has corruption in it, particularly at the top, doesn't mean all of them.
[Reply]
tooge 11:03 AM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I see you can't read...

Just because an organization has corruption in it, particularly at the top, doesn't mean all of them.
Oh for fucks sake. Stop. You might want to go read what you posted. You cherry picked out the ONE thing in your post that doesn't shit all over Johns Hopkins.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:03 AM 11-30-2021
BTW, I'm vaccinated but I'm not getting the booster anytime soon. In my profession, I really had to get vaccinated due to my high risk and the ADA essentially saying that if you are going to practice, you need to be vaccinated. That was January of this year, and I know much more data has come out since. I'm not advocating vaccination for anyone that doesn't want to get jabbed. But I also hate seeing all the misinformation about the virus and different strains that is spread around CP and other places.
Yeah, and I am having a problem dealing with it now that I have needed ortho, endo, and prosthodontics who sent me to a periodontist before he'd do anything to see how far back my gums could be peeled back which I was told were very healthy. They all brag about how they're vaccinated thinking I have nothing to fear but I do. It's not like I find an unvaccinated one. I dropped my chiro because he was vaccinated. I didn't want any skin contact including with his vaccinated massage therapist.

Everytime I come home from that prosthodontists I came home with swelling, a rash and hives around my face neck and upper sternum. I am going to a doctor for a diagnosis because I'm afraid it's because of the shedding from the vaccinated I heard about. I am getting sick getting dental treatment.

I have a question, would wrapping my face and neck in Saran Wrap help me. I have an appointment for a post and core this friday? I'm afraid to go.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:06 AM 11-30-2021
Then you should really hate the info that corporate media (Pharma) is bombarding you with.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:08 AM 11-30-2021
Oh for ****s sake. Stop. You might want to go read what you posted. You cherry picked out the ONE thing in your post that doesn't shit all over Johns Hopkins.
Well, it is a FACT they are knee deep in this covid shit including the simulation for it Sept 2019.

I can't help if it shits on them. It's just a FACT. The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable. I already went through the stages. Now it's your turn.

Oh and you'd make a terrible juror.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:14 AM 11-30-2021
Huh? you are full of shit. First off, I didn't mention reputable sources. My sources are Johns Hopkins, NEJM, the Lancet, etc. I read, I don't just spout out my opinion. Also, where did you hear that vaccinated people carry a higher viral load? Thats a load alright.
I used the Lancet early on like around March-April 2020 where they claimed that covid had a fatality rate comparable to the seasonal flu and all you Kool-Aiders went beserk over the claim.

I also used NEJM on masks.

Soooooo.....there!

I do recall later the Lancet was called out for getting political instead with some false claims at one point, after which they pulled whatever it was that was called-out.

Pfizer docs mention shedding until antibodies can be generated to put out the unnatural spike proteins the body makes and Luigi Warren of Modern mentions shedding too.

I like the more independent doctors, the pioneers and the trailblazers who are getting attacked because medicine has been morphing into a top-down click-the-boxes to follow the protocols from the higher-ups approach while they ignore clinical experience. It always happens through history, that the firsts who say otherwise are attacked, but then accepted later. Ya' know like Dr. Semmelweis.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:35 AM 11-30-2021
Huh? you are full of shit. First off, I didn't mention reputable sources. My sources are Johns Hopkins, NEJM, the Lancet, etc. I read, I don't just spout out my opinion. Also, where did you hear that vaccinated people carry a higher viral load? Thats a load alright.
I'm full of shit huh? Just spouting my opinion huh? But you use The Lancet. Then how 'bout this from The Lancet.

Study: Fully Vaccinated Healthcare Workers Carry 251 Times Viral Load, Pose Threat to Unvaccinated Patients, Co-Workers
A preprint paper by the prestigious Oxford University Clinical Research Group, published Aug. 10 in The Lancet, found vaccinated individuals carry 251 times the load of COVID-19 viruses in their nostrils compared to the unvaccinated.

By Peter A. McCullough, M.D., MPH

While moderating the symptoms of infection, the jab allows vaccinated individuals to carry unusually high viral loads without becoming ill at first, potentially transforming them into presymptomatic superspreaders.

This phenomenon may be the source of the shocking post-vaccination surges in heavily vaccinated populations globally....
Health systems should drop vaccine mandates immediately, take stock of COVID-19 recovered workers who are robustly immune to Delta and consider the ramifications of their current vaccinated healthcare workers as potential threats to high risk patients and coworkers.
Posted in this very thread Aug 2021:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...ostcount=12697
[Reply]
Page 1365 of 1866
« First < 36586512651315135513611362136313641365 13661367136813691375141514651865 > Last »
Up