ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1360 of 1866
« First < 36086012601310135013561357135813591360 13611362136313641370141014601860 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Donger 10:56 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
ďAsymptomaticĒ is just another lie and a joke. If you have an infection, then you have symptoms.
Completely false, and it's not limited to COVID-19.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:57 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
I see. So numbers you don't like are FAKE NUMBERS, but numbers you do like from the same government are real numbers because you like them.

Thanks for the chuckle.
Likewise. Considering that what you posted makes zero sense.
[Reply]
Donger 11:22 AM 11-29-2021
The Omicron variant is now the dominant coronavirus strain in South Africa, less than two weeks after it was first detected in the country.

The new B.1.1.529 lineage accounts for 76% of samples that have been genetically sequenced in November, according information published by the National Institute for Communicable Diseases on Friday. The new variant was discovered in South Africa from specimens collected on Nov. 12.

South Africa sequences less than 1% of cases, according to GISAID, a public database of genetic sequencing data, while the United States sequences about 4% of cases. And South Africa’s NICD notes that that the number of genetic sequences conducted November is especially low, but ongoing.

By contrast, it took the Delta variant a few months to become the dominant strain in South Africa in early 2021.

The Omicron variant has been detected in about a dozen countries, according to GISAID, a public database of genetic sequencing data.

Remember: There's still a lot we don't know about Omicron. Dr. Francis Collins, director of the National Institutes of Health, said it's not yet clear whether the Omicron variant is more contagious than the Delta variant.

It's also too early to tell whether the Omicron variant causes more severe illness, Collins said.
[Reply]
petegz28 11:35 AM 11-29-2021
The Omicron variant is now the dominant coronavirus strain in South Africa, less than two weeks after it was first detected in the country.

The new B.1.1.529 lineage accounts for 76% of samples that have been genetically sequenced in November, according information published by the National Institute for Communicable Diseases on Friday. The new variant was discovered in South Africa from specimens collected on Nov. 12.

South Africa sequences less than 1% of cases, according to GISAID, a public database of genetic sequencing data, while the United States sequences about 4% of cases. And South Africaís NICD notes that that the number of genetic sequences conducted November is especially low, but ongoing.

By contrast, it took the Delta variant a few months to become the dominant strain in South Africa in early 2021.

The Omicron variant has been detected in about a dozen countries, according to GISAID, a public database of genetic sequencing data.

Remember: There's still a lot we don't know about Omicron. Dr. Francis Collins, director of the National Institutes of Health, said it's not yet clear whether the Omicron variant is more contagious than the Delta variant.

It's also too early to tell whether the Omicron variant causes more severe illness, Collins said.
Just get your booster....
[Reply]
petegz28 11:37 AM 11-29-2021
Dr. Seigel ripping Biden on some issues from his presser about the OmNicron variant...

Travel bad is stupid and will cause countries to not report variants out of fear of economic harm

We could know today if the existing vaccines are effective or not

Trump kicked ass on Operation: Warp Speed...Biden dropped the ball on rapid testing
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:45 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Dr. Seigel ripping Biden on some issues from his presser about the OmNicron variant...

Travel bad is stupid and will cause countries to not report variants out of fear of economic harm

We could know today if the existing vaccines are effective or not

Trump kicked ass on Operation: Warp Speed...Biden dropped the ball on rapid testing
It's becoming a cold...just like we knew it would become early 2020.

The issue is politicians don't want to give up their powers and the internet celebrities like Feigl Ding-Dong don't want to go back to normal either.

Playing pretend pandemic gives these people meaning in their lives when they had none before.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:11 PM 11-29-2021
I see. So numbers you don't like are FAKE NUMBERS, but numbers you do like from the same government are real numbers because you like them.

Thanks for the chuckle.
1. I donít trust Covid numbers due to the bogus PCR testing process and diagnostic protocols. Not because itís govít data.

2. Why would the govít manipulate or falsify data to make the vaccines theyíre pushing relentlessly appear worse?

Employing a little common sense helps. Glad you got a chuckle though.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:16 PM 11-29-2021
Completely false, and it's not limited to COVID-19.
Plenty of reputable experts will tell you otherwise. Of course, you choose to believe proven liars over them. Thatís what Covidians do.
[Reply]
Donger 12:28 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Plenty of reputable experts will tell you otherwise. Of course, you choose to believe proven liars over them. Thatís what Covidians do.
I'm guessing you aren't aware that influenza can be completely asymptomatic?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:29 PM 11-29-2021
I'm guessing you aren't aware that influenza can be completely asymptomatic?
It was during the 2020 season for sure!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:36 PM 11-29-2021
BTW, I found out from a book I ordered on religious exemptions, that the AMA considers vaccines "surgery" because they cut the skin.

Interesting. I guess that means that some State's are forcing surgery on their citizens.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 01:17 PM 11-29-2021

GOOD NEWS: Today, the @USCourtsMOED issued a preliminary injunction halting the Biden Administration from enforcing its vaccine mandate on healthcare workers in Missouri.

View the ruling: https://t.co/j9NmMyGV7m

— Governor Mike Parson (@GovParsonMO) November 29, 2021

A win for the time being for Missourians
[Reply]
0372 03:04 PM 11-29-2021
Remember all the people and articles that stated "The Covid Vaxx does 'not' change your DNA, and is not gene therpay?"

Yes, the vaccine does change your DNA, but only indirectly, as I try to explain in my latest Forbes piece here https://t.co/DJ8JLG5PBA

— Steven Salzberg (@StevenSalzberg1) November 29, 2021

[Reply]
Donger 03:09 PM 11-29-2021
:-)
[Reply]
Eureka 03:15 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by philfree:
I'm getting ready to travel although we're not flying but I'm considering getting my 2nd vax. I'm on the fence.
Well a week after my 2nd shot I noticed issues with my heart. So if you do get the 2nd shot then pay attention to it.

Seems to happen in younger men.
[Reply]
Page 1360 of 1866
« First < 36086012601310135013561357135813591360 13611362136313641370141014601860 > Last »
Up