ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1267 of 1888
« First < 26776711671217125712631264126512661267 12681269127012711277131713671767 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 03:00 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
Again, angry at something that HASN'T happened. AND your aunts are vaxxed, him being vaxxed does 0 to help them. Absolutely 0.
Every time you are near some one sick you take a chance of getting sick yourself since nothing is 100%.


If his dumb ass got vaxxed he wouldn’t be playing with his mother and aunts lives
[Reply]
Lprechaun 03:00 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
Caring about the elderly is beta now wtf has happened to this country :-)
You literally complained about someone taking care of the elderly. The beta is crying that it isnt being done your way, all the while choosing not to fathom that it's being taken care of exactly how it should be.
[Reply]
Bugeater 03:07 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
Caring about the elderly is beta now wtf has happened to this country :-)
You're doing it again. You're not really concerned about your aunts, you're angry that he's not living his life the way you feel he should. I can see right through your bullshit.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 03:07 PM 10-26-2021
What a retarded fucking conversation smh
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:14 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
You're doing it again. You're not really concerned about your aunts, you're angry that he's not living his life the way you feel he should. I can see right through your bullshit.
That's how this works man, it's the New World Odor
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 03:21 PM 10-26-2021
lmao, just like that..

FDA committee votes in favor of granting emergency use authorization for Pfizer's Covid-19 vaccine in children ages 5 to 11 https://t.co/uFL59ihtsD

— CNN Breaking News (@cnnbrk) October 26, 2021

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:01 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
lmao, just like that..


Holy shit!


FDA Panel Votes Unanimously to Approve 5 to 11-year-old Vaccinations: “We’re Never Going to Learn About How Safe This Vaccine Is Unless We Start Giving It, That’s Just The Way It Goes”…



And this is from the comments

Originally Posted by :
griever
October 26, 2021 5:33 pm

ALL 17 board members who voted to approve this need to hang.

This study is ludicrous:

2 months long
2268 in study
16 got infected with placebo
3 with vaccine

BOOM: 91% effective.

This is meaningless statistical noise, AKA lying with statistics.

Then there’s this from the study:

“The study isn’t large enough to detect any extremely rare side effects, such as the heart inflammation that occasionally occurs after the second dose, mostly in young men and teen boys.”

And then this:

“FDA analysis calculated … the vaccine would prevent roughly 200 to 250 COVID-19 hospitalizations for every 1 million youngsters vaccinated, with about 58 hospitalizations for the heart inflammation.”

What a goddamn clown world.


These people are evil.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:15 PM 10-26-2021
“We’re never gonna learn about how safe the vaccine is until we start giving it. That’s the way it goes.”

And some call the people who don't want this dumb?

:-)
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:25 PM 10-26-2021

FDA Voting Member:

"We're never gonna learn about how safe the vaccine is until we start giving it."

��*♂️

Video HT @politicalwilli pic.twitter.com/OMAph49Qow

— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) October 26, 2021

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:28 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Holy shit!


FDA Panel Votes Unanimously to Approve 5 to 11-year-old Vaccinations: “We’re Never Going to Learn About How Safe This Vaccine Is Unless We Start Giving It, That’s Just The Way It Goes”…



And this is from the comments





These people are evil.
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
“We’re never gonna learn about how safe the vaccine is until we start giving it. That’s the way it goes.”

And some call the people who don't want this dumb?

:-)
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
We have to pass the bill to find out what's in it, only this time we're playing with your kids lives.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:31 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
We have to pass the bill to find out what's in it, only this time we're playing with your kids lives.
Less than ten healthy children have died of Covid in the US.

These people have no clue how to assess risks vs benefits.

There is almost zero benefit ...tons of downside and risks.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:34 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Less than ten healthy children have died of Covid in the US.

These people have no clue how to assess risks vs benefits.

There is almost zero benefit ...tons of downside and risks.
For so many that think Russians are behind everything, they sure do love their version of Roulette.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 04:37 PM 10-26-2021
Between the inevitable long term health effects of the vaccines and the long term mental health issues from the lockdowns, masks, school closures, etc... Fascist Fauci has destroyed the future for an entire generation of children.

That's Hitler-level crimes against humanity.
[Reply]
Donger 04:38 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Between the inevitable long term health effects of the vaccines and the long term mental health issues from the lockdowns, masks, school closures, etc... Fascist Fauci has destroyed the future for an entire generation of children.

That's Hitler-level crimes against humanity.
:-)
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 04:41 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
:-)
Figures you would find that funny.

You support Fascist Fauci... enough said.
[Reply]
Page 1267 of 1888
« First < 26776711671217125712631264126512661267 12681269127012711277131713671767 > Last »
Up