ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1258 of 1866
« First < 25875811581208124812541255125612571258 12591260126112621268130813581758 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:02 PM 10-23-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Four parasites (one unidentified) found in Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, including one that is known to cause heart disease. Neither Pfizer nor Moderna responded or addressed the issue.

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/fou...covid911-jabs/

Originally Posted by :
forbiddenknowledgetv.net

???
[Reply]
chieffan09 04:59 PM 10-23-2021
https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/22/healt...tes/index.html

People vaccinated against Covid-19 less likely to die from any cause, study finds

These ****ing morons! How can you take the msm seriously?
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:07 PM 10-23-2021
Originally Posted by chieffan09:
https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/22/healt...tes/index.html

People vaccinated against Covid-19 less likely to die from any cause, study finds

These ****ing morons! How can you take the msm seriously?
Hey...the guy behind this BS study, Stanley Xu is from China.

Got both his degrees in Beijing...I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

He's saying the Vaccine not only cures Covid but Cancer, diabetes...and anal polyps...as a matter of fact, you'll probably never die of anything if you take it.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:53 PM 10-23-2021
Part of this is probably because people who get vaccinated tend to be healthier than people who don't the researchers noted.
"The lower mortality risk after COVID-19 vaccination suggests substantial healthy vaccinee effects (i.e., vaccinated persons tend to be healthier than unvaccinated persons), which will be explored in future analyses," they wrote.

This is what happens with the flu shots. This proves the opposite of what they think it does.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 06:21 PM 10-23-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Part of this is probably because people who get vaccinated tend to be healthier than people who don't the researchers noted.
"The lower mortality risk after COVID-19 vaccination suggests substantial healthy vaccinee effects (i.e., vaccinated persons tend to be healthier than unvaccinated persons), which will be explored in future analyses," they wrote.

This is what happens with the flu shots. This proves the opposite of what they think it does.
What? I am super healthy and so is my wife. Thatís why we didnít take the vaccine. Diarrhea Mouth.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:18 PM 10-23-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
???
It was linked from another site. Looks like a collection of censored/blacklisted material.

It’s interesting that the drug they’re relentlessly smearing is a potent parasite-killer.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:20 PM 10-23-2021
Oh look, it's lawnmower boy.

Remember when you told us about the "miracle" of mRNA?!

Hilarious. And sad.

I find myself saying that often these days.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:56 PM 10-23-2021
Originally Posted by Hamwallet:
What? I am super healthy and so is my wife. Thatís why we didnít take the vaccine. Diarrhea Mouth.

I didn't either because I'm healthy.

The issue is about comparison of populations.

Under 50, who cares. The people who are older who go get their flu shots tend to be healthier than those who don't.

I would assume the same thing happens here. This lowers VE efficacy when you randomize controls.

I explained this to the Pharna bros but they don't understand it.

Again, there are tons of super healthy people not getting the shots. In fact, many of them are aware of Pharma products underdelivering.

But overall, especially in the older population the balance tips because many people in very poor health or near death are not driving to get their flu or COVID shots.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:19 PM 10-23-2021
Study: Flu shots in elderly don't cut mortality rate

By:
Robert Roos
| Feb 16, 2005

Feb 16, 2005 (CIDRAP News) – Researchers who tracked national data on influenza vaccination rates and mortality in elderly people from 1968 through 2001 say they could find no evidence that flu shots reduced death rates.

The conflict between these findings and various observational studies may be explainable in part by underlying differences between vaccinated and unvaccinated groups in the latter studies, the authors suggest. For example, elderly people who are very sick in the fall, and thus are likely to die in the ensuing winter, are less likely to receive flu shots than healthy elderly people are.

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-pers...mortality-rate

We've known this effect for almost 2 decades. Keep in mind when they present data on Vaccine Efficacy now in Israel or the UK there is no randomized control.

If the population is large enough you can hope they are the same but especially when you get into the people who actually die from Covid primarily, the 70 year olds and 80 year olds you will most likely have a similar effect as the flu shots where much of the supposed vaccine efficacy is actually just an effect of health differences in the population.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:19 PM 10-23-2021
Covid Cult is a Death Cult.

Hope Cottage is a Soup Kitchen in Halifax Nova Scotia. The Government keeps telling us the vaccine is a choice, but to our homeless population, its either vaccine and eat or no vaccine and steal or starve. What the hell have we become �� pic.twitter.com/ErK8p0IJIe

— Charlene Muise (@MuiseCharlene) October 23, 2021

[Reply]
Katipan 09:33 PM 10-23-2021
Sandwiches are provided at the door.

Reading comprehension is started in 2nd grade.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:46 PM 10-23-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Sandwiches are provided at the door.

Reading comprehension is started in 2nd grade.
You're a fascist.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:48 PM 10-23-2021
You're a fascist.
Did you read that somewhere?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:50 PM 10-23-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Did you read that somewhere?
No. Your attitude that it's ok to deny services to homeless people who don't want your experimental medical treatment speaks to your intelligence and character.

Both are low.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:53 PM 10-23-2021
No. Your attitude that it's ok to deny services to homeless people who don't want your experimental medical treatment speaks to your intelligence and character.

Both are low.
Think about this.
All night long.

You are the only person here who thinks that happened.
[Reply]
Page 1258 of 1866
« First < 25875811581208124812541255125612571258 12591260126112621268130813581758 > Last »
Up