ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1255 of 1884
« First < 25575511551205124512511252125312541255 12561257125812591265130513551755 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Donger 05:31 PM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Pfizer set up their trial for the most favorable possible results, yet 20 vaccinated died vs 14 unvaccinated.
Got a link?

Doesn’t reduce mortality. Doesn’t prevent infection or transmission. Doesn’t reduce the viral load.
Yes it does. By 11 fold. Prevent 100%? Of course not.

In fact, it hasn’t been proven to do anything well. But hey, why not roll the dice and get a jab or 6? Hell, let’s just make it required to keep your job or participate in society while we’re at it. Seems reasonable.
It's been shown to do the exact opposite. You just don't like it so you lie about it. Are you and MM related, by chance?
[Reply]
Donger 05:32 PM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
You are a moron.

It actually demonstrates that the vaccinated die more.

Enjoy your spike proteins, it's only going to get worse as you add booster shots.
Died more than the what? That doesn't even include the completely unvaccinated (i.e., people who haven't gotten even one shot). Try harder.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:36 PM 10-22-2021
Probability and Risk

Improving public understanding of probability and risk with special emphasis on its application to the law. Why Bayes theorem and Bayesian networks are needed

A comparison of age adjusted all-cause mortality rates in England between vaccinated and unvaccinated

Norman Fenton and Martin Neil

The UK Government's own data does not support the claims made for vaccine effectiveness/safety.

The latest Office for National Statistics report on mortality rates by Covid vaccination status provides data on all deaths – Covid related and non-Covid related for the period Jan-July 2021 for the unvaccinated and the different categories of vaccinated ('within 21 days of first dose', '21 days or more after first dose', 'second dose'). The ONS data for Covid-19 mortality, is given in Table 4 of the ONS spreadsheet and the ONS data for all-cause mortality excluding Covid-19, is given in Table 5 of the same spreadsheet. Both tables are reproduced at the bottom of this post.

We believe there are severe weaknesses and possible errors in the ONS data (see foonote**). But importantly, while it does not provide the raw age categorized data, it does provide "age standardized" mortality rates*** (also see explanatory video). This means the ONS have calculated the overall mortality rate in a way which (they believe) adjusts for the confounding effect of age, and this is ‘baked into’ the mortality rates they have published. However, while they report this age adjusted mortality rate for each of the three separate categories of vaccinated people they do not report it for the combined set of vaccinated people. In our analysis, and in the absence of the actual age stratified data, we compute a population weighted age adjusted all-cause mortality rate by using the ONS’s published population sizes for each of the three categories of vaccinated. This is not ideal because the ONS age adjusted rates are so opaque and are not 'abolute numbers'. However, in the absence of detailed data this should provide a reasonable estimate of what the ONS age adjusted all-cause mortality rate would be for all unvaccinated if they had bothered to report it. We will call this the ‘weighted vaccinated mortality rate’. The data table derived from the ONS data and used to compute this rate is given at the end of this post.

It turns out that, even using this age adjusted mortality rate, the death rate is currently higher among the vaccinated than the unvaccinated.

The age adjusted mortality rates for vaccinated against unvaccinated for weeks 1 to 26 of 2021 are charted below. Overall, the chart shows that, over time, the weighted mortality rate for the vaccinated has steadily increased and by week 16 (23 April 2021), surpassed that for the unvaccinated.

Since 19 March the double dose vaccination mortality rate has increased week-on-week more or less consistently. The mortality rate for those more than 21 days after first dose increased drastically in the spring (at week 14) and remained high thereafter. Mortality within 21 days of vaccination initially increased but looks to have stabilised, albeit with some noise. We will leave it to clinical colleagues to explain why there are such different patterns.

Because of the limitations and possible errors in the ONS data**, there are many caveats that need to be applied to our crude analysis (including some which are covered in the previous post). But we can conclude that the ONS's own data does not support the claims made for vaccine effectiveness/safety.

https://probabilityandlaw.blogspot.c...n-england.html

It would be interesting to see the all-cause mortality rate for the same period in 2019. Particularly with regard to the death rate by week in this table.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:56 PM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Got a link?

Yes it does. By 11 fold. Prevent 100%? Of course not.
Proof?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:03 PM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:

It would be interesting to see the all-cause mortality rate for the same period in 2019. Particularly with regard to the death rate by week in this table.
This only compares unvaccinated to vaccinated UK mortality all causes.

If you want to see excess deaths there are multiple ones out there comparing non-Covid years to 20, 21.

I have seen one demonstrating 2020 US excess deaths years lost less than 2017-2018 flu season.

UK excess deaths not at pandemic levels last 18 months in any but 2 or 3 months.
[Reply]
Donger 06:05 PM 10-22-2021
Proof?
Sure:

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-n...o-die-of-covid

Now let's see your's.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:06 PM 10-22-2021
Speaking alongside DeSantis, Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo addressed vaccine safety.

“No matter what the people on TV tell you, it’s not true, there is more to learn about in regards to the safety of these vaccines,” Ladapo said.

Ladapo said some people are not comfortable with these vaccines because of “the climate of scientific dishonesty about the official science.”

“The reality of how safe these vaccines are is not public,” he said.

[Reply]
Donger 06:06 PM 10-22-2021
I have seen one demonstrating 2020 US excess deaths years lost less than 2017-2018 flu season.
I'm sure you have...

Meanwhile:

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...ess_deaths.htm

Scroll down to be proven wrong.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 06:09 PM 10-22-2021
This only compares unvaccinated to vaccinated UK mortality all causes.

If you want to see excess deaths there are multiple ones out there comparing non-Covid years to 20, 21.

UK excess deaths not at pandemic levels last 18 months in any but 2 or 3 months.
I was thinking about the week by week chart.

I wonder if the all cause death rate for the same period in 2019 might mirror the vaccinated rate. More activity as the weather warms, maybe more accidents, more heart attacks, etc.

The unvaccinated rate was comparatively sky high in the winter months.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:10 PM 10-22-2021
I'm sure you have...

Meanwhile:

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...ess_deaths.htm

Scroll down to be proven wrong.

Sweden's excess death not even a top 3 flu year.

No lock down or masks. US copied China. You advocated the Chinese approach which had no proven results.

I choose Western medical research developed over decades.

You also believe China. I do not.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:11 PM 10-22-2021
CDC constantly lies and manipulates data.

They are just another branch of Big Pharma.
[Reply]
Donger 06:21 PM 10-22-2021
Sweden's excess death not even a top 3 flu year.
False:

Preliminary data from EU statistics agency Eurostat compiled by Reuters showed Sweden had 7.7% more deaths in 2020 than its average for the preceding four years.

No lock down or masks. US copied China. You advocated the Chinese approach which had no proven results.

I choose Western medical research developed over decades.

You also believe China. I do not.
False. No, we didn't. We didn't weld people into their homes. And no, I've never believed China since the beginning. But this is what you've been reduced to, by me.
[Reply]
Donger 06:21 PM 10-22-2021
CDC constantly lies and manipulates data.

They are just another branch of Big Pharma.
:-)
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:26 PM 10-22-2021
False:

[I]Preliminary data from EU statistics agency Eurostat compiled by Reuters showed Sweden had 7.7% more deaths in 2020 than its average for the preceding four years.

False. No, we didn't. We didn't weld people into their homes. And no, I've never believed China since the beginning. But this is what you've been reduced to, by me.
You have been nothing but a Xi apologist.

The lockdowns were his idea.

You also advocated for US to close while China stay open.

Your ideas are pro China garbage.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:29 PM 10-22-2021
Sure:

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-n...o-die-of-covid

Now let's see your's.
LOL. First, an article isn't proof of anything. Second, you're back to copying CDC tricks by using a timeframe in which the vast majority were unvaccinated. Third, you're still lumping people who have had not one...but TWO...shots in with "unvaccinated."

Nice try, compadre, but this is getting stale.
[Reply]
Page 1255 of 1884
« First < 25575511551205124512511252125312541255 12561257125812591265130513551755 > Last »
Up