ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1214 of 1866
« First < 21471411141164120412101211121212131214 12151216121712181224126413141714 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:14 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
Donger, how many of those vaccinated would have been perfectly fine without it? You see how using the number of people vaccinated can easily be manipulated to undermine it? Just because a lot of people got it doesnt mean its doing much of anything.
The vaccine supposedly does one thing, lessen the symptoms.
The vaccine however seems to have more drawbacks than it does positives and the further we get into it the more its being shown right in front of your eyes and you are somehow too blind to see its ineffectiveness.
100% of the people could be vaccinated and youd still have people spreading it and dieing from it.
I'm not trying to tell you it's a mistake to have it, its definitely a mistake to think it's any cause of anything good.
For most people 99.9 percent protection already from your own immune system.

For the small sliver with inadequate immune systems the Vax doesn't work as well..
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:15 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Not at all. I'm happy to look into all claims, as you know. If it ends up that they are people like Mercola or Malone, sure, I'll call them out for what they are.
Haha. Far from the truth, but that's okay.

Why don't you call out Pfizer/Moderna/J&J? You can't possibly think that Mercola has more to gain or a more sordid history, can you?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:24 PM 10-12-2021

1/ ICU doc letter to FDA: “I can no longer silently accept the serious harm being caused by the C19 vaccines... my sincere hope reaction to this letter will not be to focus on me but rather to focus on addressing the serious safety issues with these products" pic.twitter.com/igdcdYpXp5

— Andrew Bostom, MD, MS (@andrewbostom) October 12, 2021

[Reply]
Donger 03:33 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
Donger, how many of those vaccinated would have been perfectly fine without it? You see how using the number of people vaccinated can easily be manipulated to undermine it? Just because a lot of people got it doesnt mean its doing much of anything.
The vaccine supposedly does one thing, lessen the symptoms.
The vaccine however seems to have more drawbacks than it does positives and the further we get into it the more its being shown right in front of your eyes and you are somehow too blind to see its ineffectiveness.
100% of the people could be vaccinated and youd still have people spreading it and dieing from it.
I'm not trying to tell you it's a mistake to have it, its definitely a mistake to think it's any cause of anything good.
That depends on age, comorbidities and overall health.

Why do you claim the vaccines are ineffective? The data show the exact opposite.
[Reply]
Donger 03:34 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Haha. Far from the truth, but that's okay.

Why don't you call out Pfizer/Moderna/J&J? You can't possibly think that Mercola has more to gain or a more sordid history, can you?
Call them out for what?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:46 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by kepp:
Small correction...the Greek word is "pharmakeia" which, in context, means the administering of mind-altering drugs or "potions".
Same thing
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:49 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Call them out for what?
You discredit all of Mercola's information because he sells supplements and allegedly wasn't transparent about the risks of a tanning bed....yes?

If you apply the same logic to Big Pharma, how in God's name could you trust them?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:51 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
You discredit all of Mercola's information because he sells supplements and allegedly wasn't transparent about the risks of a tanning bed....yes?

If you apply the same logic to Big Pharma, how in God's name could you trust them?
Oh my goodness some dude makes a living, EVIL!

Fascists force their chemical cocktail, GOOD!
[Reply]
Donger 03:53 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
You discredit all of Mercola's information because he sells supplements and allegedly wasn't transparent about the risks of a tanning bed....yes?

If you apply the same logic to Big Pharma, how in God's name could you trust them?
He's done much more than that. But overall, a snake oil salesman, yes.

If you want to describe the COVID-19 vaccines as snake oil, well, that's just stupid and inaccurate.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 04:17 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
That depends on age, comorbidities and overall health.

Why do you claim the vaccines are ineffective? The data show the exact opposite.
The data shows that cases havent really slowed down even with the vaccine. So ots really not doing a whole lot. Now you will probably say deaths are down and youd be right, but again youd be hard pressed to prove it's because of the vaccine over the bodies natural ability to fight it off.
And since now you want qualify the information with age, comorbidities and overall health you should be starting to realize those were biggers issues than the virus itself.
[Reply]
Donger 04:25 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
The data shows that cases havent really slowed down even with the vaccine. So ots really not doing a whole lot. Now you will probably say deaths are down and youd be right, but again youd be hard pressed to prove it's because of the vaccine over the bodies natural ability to fight it off.
And since now you want qualify the information with age, comorbidities and overall health you should be starting to realize those were biggers issues than the virus itself.
No. Considering the numbers coming in around the country regarding breakthroughs, I think we can say with confidence that the vast majority of the case growth with the Delta surge has been among the unvaccinated. So, they have helped with cases. The data on hospitalizations and deaths are even more pronounced. So, I would argue that not only are the vaccines not ineffective, they are the opposite. It's not hard pressed at to prove it. Again, one of many examples from across the country in addition to the CDC data data showing 6,000 breakthrough deaths out of something like 300,000 deaths since mass vaccination began:


[Reply]
Ninerfan11 04:52 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Hmm, interesting. Pretty much falls in line with what I experienced with my father, but to a more dramatic degree.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:53 PM 10-12-2021



[Reply]
Nickhead 05:08 PM 10-12-2021
chalk up pfizer's newest death count. my brother in law just got his second jab two days ago, we all had a family meal at the local bowling club, had a great time, and now he's dead from heart attack.

wasn't the most healthy, but...

fuck you pfizer!
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:11 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
chalk up pfizer's newest death count. my brother in law just got his second jab two days ago, we all had a family meal at the local bowling club, had a great time, and now he's dead from heart attack.

wasn't the most healthy, but...

**** you pfizer!
Man I'm sorry, :-)
[Reply]
Page 1214 of 1866
« First < 21471411141164120412101211121212131214 12151216121712181224126413141714 > Last »
Up