ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 117 of 1866
« First < 1767107113114115116117 1181191201211271672176171117 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
eDave 03:07 PM 04-04-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Staples and Office Max offering free lamination and copies of your completed vax card.
Used to be able to laminate anything for free at FedEx/Kinko's. Now they've removed the sheaths and heating element. Fuckers.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:08 PM 04-04-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Used to be able to laminate anything for free at FedEx/Kinko's. Now they've removed the sheaths and heating element. ****ers.
Huh, I did not know that. Somebody probably played the fool and abused the privilege, fucking it up for everyone else.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 04:27 PM 04-04-2021
Vegetarians were more likely to be female, to be of higher social class, and to have attained higher academic or vocational qualifications. You sound mad about that. I would further note that Hemi is not a female.

Higher IQ's in childhood are associated with an increased likelihood of being a vegetarian as an adult.
Who would have thought women in general would over think something as simple as eating? Add in intelligence, and they'll talk themselves into just about anything.

I say that as a man who married a woman with a genius level IQ and I am very happily married.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:41 PM 04-04-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Staples and Office Max offering free lamination and copies of your completed vax card.
I'll have to get that done before a Mexico trip later in the year, it would appear.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 04:42 PM 04-04-2021
80% of vegans are women. We've given them all the right to vote. Good luck.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 04:48 PM 04-04-2021
Just imagine still believing fauci ��:

What a joker

Here’s a 3 minute clip of Fauci interviewed 1 month ago

Any objective analysis of the current data reveals that Fauci was wrong about almost everything he said

It’s the more restricted states that now have more Covid spread

Fauci is so full of shit https://t.co/rZ4wmBX53T

— Eli Klein (@TheEliKlein) April 4, 2021

[Reply]
Spott 05:01 PM 04-04-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:

What a joker
I never could stand to listen to that clown. As soon as I hear that dumbass New York accent, I immediately tune him out.
[Reply]
banyon 05:45 PM 04-04-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Friend of mine got the vaccine...then promptly came down with C19 two weeks later....

So by all means...give away your freedoms for a digital vaccine passport.

Once they get a digital passport in place...there will a never ending stream of new requirements attached to it....if you dont comply, you no longer get to socially exist.

Its a human control agenda hidden in a fear-wrapped Covid container....using the media as their salesmen.
The vaccine takes 10 days before it is effective. So your friend probably shouldíve waited a bit before going out.
[Reply]
banyon 05:50 PM 04-04-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:

What a joker
What did you think was so clever about this clip? Whatís he so obviously wrong about as the Twitter guy claims?

Iíve been asking repeatedly in this thread and all Iíve gotten is the mask thing from over a year ago when no one knew anything about this virus.
[Reply]
eDave 05:52 PM 04-04-2021
Hot-Headed Man Arrested At Disney Resort In Florida After Refusing Temperature Check

"I spent 15 Grand and am a Disney stockholder!"

- Him
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:57 PM 04-04-2021
Hot-Headed Man Arrested At Disney Resort In Florida After Refusing Temperature Check

"I spent 15 Grand and am a Disney stockholder!"

- Him
At this point I'm kind of rooting for one of these protocol enforcement Karenings to rise to the level of an Eric Garner situation, just to see the caveats and rationales.
[Reply]
vailpass 06:19 PM 04-04-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I'll have to get that done before a Mexico trip later in the year, it would appear.
Sweet! Where yaí headed?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:24 PM 04-04-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Who would have thought women in general would over think something as simple as eating? Add in intelligence, and they'll talk themselves into just about anything.

I say that as a man who married a woman with a genius level IQ and I am very happily married.
:-)

How long does she think about how she will arrange a garnish on a dish she's plating?
[Reply]
BlackOp 07:41 PM 04-04-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
The return of the Nazis!

Are they going to try to paint it like you are some type of serious criminal for a fake vaccination card...you know, the one that has a 99.8% survival rate?

This gets more retarded the longer is goes...

I give them credit...they are going to try to push this BS passport agenda until the bitter end.
[Reply]
loochy 07:48 PM 04-04-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

Are they going to try to paint it like you are some type of serious criminal for a fake vaccination card...you know, the one that has a 99.8% survival rate?

This gets more retarded the longer is goes...

I give them credit...they are going to try to push this BS passport agenda until the bitter end.
You know...the one that is just handwritten crap on a mass produced postcard? It's so super official that nobody would ever dreak of faking that, right?
[Reply]
Page 117 of 1866
« First < 1767107113114115116117 1181191201211271672176171117 > Last »
Up