ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1018 of 1866
« First < 18518918968100810141015101610171018 10191020102110221028106811181518 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:02 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I don't know one person of any age that has died from the Covid.

I know one person that was in the hospital and while she was there she made several Youtube videos for her channel.

One person that went into shock on the 2nd Moderna shot.
I also don't know anyone who even allegedly died of Covid. I do know of two people who died within a few days of their shots. I also know multiple vaccinated people who have had scary symptoms or have felt "off" since and regret getting it.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:12 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Excellent. Now, please point out where in that study proves this:

The vaccines are more likely to kill you than save you. The clinical trial (gold-standard medical research) evidence to date shows the vaccine kills more people than it saves (including Pfizer’s own 6 month randomized study which demonstrated a 7% higher overall death rate for those administered the vaccine.
I don't have time to read through it right now. Since you apparently have plenty of time, prove that it's not.

Nothing concerns you about any of that, huh?
[Reply]
Donger 02:15 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I don't have time to read through it right now. Since you apparently have plenty of time, prove that it's not.

Nothing concerns you about any of that, huh?
Lol. I look forward to your review and proof.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:16 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
EXCLUSIVE – 80% of Covid-19 deaths in August were people who had been vaccinated according to Public Health data

Therefore, the true number of deaths by vaccination status between the 5th August 2021 and the 26th August 2021 are as follows –

Unvaccinated population – 25 deaths
Partly vaccinated population – 6 deaths
Fully vaccinated population – 92 deaths

This means the unvaccinated population have accounted for just 20% of alleged Covid-19 deaths throughout the whole of August, whilst the fully vaccinated accounted for 75% of them. But couple the partly vaccinated deaths with the fully vaccinated deaths and you can see that throughout August 80% of deaths occurred among the vaccinated population.

Pandemic of the Vaccinated in Scotland!

Jabbers dropping like flies
Give the Covidians a few hours and they'll attempt a spin that proves that it's actually working wonders.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:18 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Lol. I look forward to your review and proof.
You don't need proof that it's safe but you need proof that it's unsafe. After rolling up your sleeve multiple times.

Good call, Covidian. :-)
[Reply]
Donger 02:19 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Give the Covidians a few hours and they'll attempt a spin that proves that it's actually working wonders.
It's already been explained, but I'll do it again:

Baye's theorem. As more people of age cohort get fully vaccinated, that age cohort will see increases in numbers. Simple math.

And, the fully vaccinated who are dying in the UK more than the unvaccinated are over 50. Under 50, that is reversed. More unvaccinated are dying in that cohort.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:20 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
It's already been explained, but I'll do it again:

Baye's theorem. As more people of age cohort get fully vaccinated, that age cohort will see increases in numbers. Simple math.

And, the fully vaccinated who are dying in the UK more than the unvaccinated are over 50. Under 50, that is reversed. More unvaccinated are dying in that cohort.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
:-) I love how you theory works one way!
[Reply]
Donger 02:20 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
You don't need proof that it's safe but you need proof that it's unsafe. After rolling up your sleeve multiple times.

Good call, Covidian. :-)
I'm asking you to prove the claim you chose to post.

I was and am well-aware that the vaccine I took was under EUA. Not dead yet.
[Reply]
Donger 02:22 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
:-) I love how you theory works one way!
One way?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:23 PM 09-14-2021

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:47 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
I'm asking you to prove the claim you chose to post.

I was and am well-aware that the vaccine I took was under EUA. Not dead yet.
Well, according to some, you're shortening your lifespan with every jab. Maybe significantly.

But hey, what do they know? You're probably on the right track.

When in doubt, I always seek advice from habitual liars and websites that are proven to censor and suppress the stories of vaccine victims.
[Reply]
Donger 02:52 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Well, according to some, you're shortening your lifespan with every jab. Maybe significantly.

But hey, what do they know? You're probably on the right track.

When in doubt, I always seek advice from habitual liars and websites that are proven to censor and suppress the stories of vaccine victims.
Yes, yes. Dr. "Inventor of mRNA Vaccines" Malone says they are cytotoxic.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:03 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Yes, yes. Dr. "Inventor of mRNA Vaccines" Malone says they are cytotoxic.

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:16 PM 09-14-2021
"Who's going to take the shot?" Joe Biden

Wondering who fueled vaccine hesitancy? Watch this.pic.twitter.com/xsPzWXDhVo

— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) September 14, 2021

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:27 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Yes, yes. Dr. "Inventor of mRNA Vaccines" Malone says they are cytotoxic.
Oh, there are a lot more out there. And with much scarier outlooks.

Curious...aside from the MSM programming you to say this, what makes you ridicule him?
[Reply]
Page 1018 of 1866
« First < 18518918968100810141015101610171018 10191020102110221028106811181518 > Last »
Up