ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 434
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117167 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Sidney Powell: "We're Getting Ready To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States
BanHam 07:04 PM 11-15-2020
Sun, 11/15/2020 - 18:00

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign lawyer, suggested in a Sunday interview that there is still more evidence coming out in President Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud and irregularities.

“We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said, saying that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation.

“I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up,” she added, saying that elections software switched “millions of votes” from Trump to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Powell notably provided legal counsel to Gen. Michael Flynn in 2019. She was named to Trump’s legal team in the past several days.

Powell said a whistleblower came forward and said the elections software was designed to “rig elections,” saying that “he saw it happen in other countries,” referring to voting systems Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.

“We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell said, while noting that she won’t reveal the evidence that she has.

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” she said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”

“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell remarked.

Powell also made reference to a 2019 investigation from Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), as well as other Democratic lawmakers into Dominion Voting Systems, Election Systems & Software, and Hart InterCivic. The senators had expressed concerns about the security of the voting systems.

“(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry—an integral part of our nation’s democratic process,” wrote the lawmakers in their letters to the firms about a year ago.

“These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Later in the Sunday morning interview, Powell said that her team has “detected voting irregularities that are inexplicable” in states where officials believe they have valid systems.

During the election, Republicans in the House were able to flip at least 11 seats while the GOP is poised to maintain control of the Senate. Some conservatives have questioned how such a voting pattern is possible for Biden to win the presidential election, let alone receive more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history, including President Barack Obama’s victory in 2008.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3579599.html
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:44 AM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Omg dude. Shut up
You seem weak.
[Reply]
Nixhex 09:07 AM 11-20-2020
Gore took 37 days just for Florida. Everyone out here demanding fraud evidence from several states in just a couple weeks. Newsflash...they are not going to give the media all their evidence. They are not entitled to it and they shouldn't give it to them. No one will see all the evidence until it inevitably ends up in the USSC. The media is doing what they do best right now. Controlling the narrative and therefore controlling public opinion. They have mastered this and have been doing it for years now. All these "recounts" are worthless. Recounting votes by the same people you suspect of allowing fraud is wasted time. If the Trump Campaign truly wants to expose the fraud they will need full audits of votes cast compared to voter registrations, signatures matched and forensic audits of voting matching tabulations. Without those 3 things they have no chance.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 09:08 AM 11-20-2020
So if GA is a Biden win, does Sidney have a new rabbit in her hat?
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:11 AM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
They could get laughed out of court 100 times and one time they can win have 100,000 votes thrown out...which could change the entire outcome.

Does it bother you that they could lose 100 times and win once? Are you that afraid the election can't stand up to 100 examinations?
If they have something credible, present it in court. They haven't. The end.
And a good portion of what they have droned on about in public, even if true, wouldn't change the results. The goal is to fundraise and undermine the belief that the winner was legitimate. It's a shitty thing to do.
[Reply]
kstater 09:12 AM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by Nixhex:
Gore took 37 days just for Florida. Everyone out here demanding fraud evidence from several states in just a couple weeks. Newsflash...they are not going to give the media all their evidence. They are not entitled to it and they shouldn't give it to them. No one will see all the evidence until it inevitably ends up in the USSC. The media is doing what they do best right now. Controlling the narrative and therefore controlling public opinion. They have mastered this and have been doing it for years now. All these "recounts" are worthless. Recounting votes by the same people you suspect of allowing fraud is wasted time. If the Trump Campaign truly wants to expose the fraud they will need full audits of votes cast compared to voter registrations, signatures matched and forensic audits of voting matching tabulations. Without those 3 things they have no chance.
So your position is they're going to introduce their evidence to the supreme court?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BigBeauford 09:15 AM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by kstater:
So your position is they're going to introduce their evidence to the supreme court?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
I'm telling you, they are just Andy Reid'ing the whole thing. Run it up the middle every play in the lower courts, then save the fancy stuff for the Supreme Court. Juuuuuust you wait!
[Reply]
VAChief 09:15 AM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by lostcause:
Woohoo! More lawsuits! More krakens! What's the record for most lawsuits lost by any one presidential campaign? Surely 1-28 is a record and we can keep on running it up!
1-32 now. So much winning. Not quite TacoWrong levels, but inching closer.
[Reply]
kstater 09:19 AM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by VAChief:
1-32 now. So much winning. Not quite TacoWrong levels, but inching closer.
That's not true. Trump campaign won an appeal in PA that said roughly 2500 ballots that didn't have a date written next to the signature on the ballot weren't allowed. They were segregated already so won't change the vote totals. It'll probably get over turned at the State supreme court level though

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Nixhex 09:35 AM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by kstater:
So your position is they're going to introduce their evidence to the supreme court?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
I believe a lot of it will end up in the USSC. They do need to come with it though. If they want forensic audits of voting machine tabulations what is the process for that? Far as I know this hasn't been done anywhere yet.
[Reply]
hawkchief 09:35 AM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
If they have something credible, present it in court. They haven't. The end.
And a good portion of what they have droned on about in public, even if true, wouldn't change the results. The goal is to fundraise and undermine the belief that the winner was legitimate. It's a shitty thing to do.
A mere drop in the bucket compared to the libtards 4 year horseshit Russian collusion nonsense that Hillary started. Your hypocrisy has never been more obvious and please get off your high horse - it makes you like very stupid.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:43 AM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by hawkchief:
A mere drop in the bucket compared to the libtards 4 year horseshit Russian collusion nonsense that Hillary started. Your hypocrisy has never been more obvious and please get off your high horse - it makes you like very stupid.
Yes, Hillary started the Russian collusion stuff by having Trump people meet with Russians and having them get caught talking to Russians that were already under surveillance. Her fault.
And because of that, Trump filing sham lawsuits trying to undermine an election he lost to Biden is acceptable. Moron.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 09:52 AM 11-20-2020
At the Convention Center counting location, I personally observed dozens of Trump campaign volunteers being barred from the counting room even though they’d been properly registered as observers. That’s why I urged Pam Bondi and Corey Lewandowski, who were on the scene, to authorize the filing of a request that a federal court order the Board of Elections to stop this nonsense.

More hiding: despite a binding order of the state’s Commonwealth Court, the handful of Republican observers who could get into the room weren’t being allowed up to the barrier set at six feet from the closest tables where work was being done. So even though they were in the room where it was happening, they had no way to tell what was happening. If there’s no fraud, why is the Democrat-controlled Board of Elections unwilling to let people get close enough to actually see what its people are doing?

So on a borrowed laptop at around 2 p.m. on election day, I typed up a very short document to start a federal lawsuit and to request that the federal court intervene to prohibit these unfair practices. At about 4:30 p.m., its filing was authorized by the campaign.

The federal judge ordered a hearing that began at 5:30 p.m. and went for two hours. In open court, the judge compelled the Board of Elections to agree that the Republicans could have up to 60 representatives in the room. That was a huge victory, not only for Republicans but for anyone who actually wants to have a vote tabulation worthy of belief.

He also compelled the board to agree that all observers, Democrat or Republican, could get up to the six-foot barrier. While the Democrats claimed that of course, of course, they had always been letting people in and letting them up to the barrier, I had a long list of witnesses who were prepared to testify that this was false. The judge told the defendants pointedly that if they didn’t do what they’d promised in his courtroom they would, he had plenty of authority to make them keep their word.

Having secured this agreement from the Board of Elections, the court dismissed the president’s motion for court-ordered relief as moot. Courts often do that when they secure an agreement between the parties. It means the court doesn’t have to issue an order, which would be appealable, granting or denying the motion, and it means the court doesn’t have to write an opinion. What it doesn’t mean is that the request made on behalf of President Trump to stop the election fraud was moot, despite the false spin CNN and other mainstream media put on it. All of this was a victory for President Trump and anyone else who believes in open government.

I’m no longer surprised by anti-Trump non-news coming from the likes of CNN. But I cannot imagine why Pennsylvania Republican leaders have suggested there’s no reason to think that anything wrong or fraudulent is going on in the counting of Pennsylvania’s votes. :-) [[[[VICHY REGIME]]] If that were true, why in the world would the Democratic-controlled city government be working so hard to keep Republicans out of the room where those votes are being counted? In a world where every car that drives down the street is on video, why isn’t all of this counting being conducted in broad daylight, under watchful eyes? What do they have to hide?

Other people have gathered substantial evidence that there are indeed things to hide, including this video showing, among other things, footage of government officials wearing Joe Biden facemasks filling in blanks in already-submitted mail-in votes. The hearing I attended wasn’t about that, but it was about the conditions that make that possible.

No one who wants a legitimate vote count should be working to keep observers out of the room where the votes are counted. Yet for some reason the City of Philadelphia sent three lawyers, including the city solicitor himself, to a hearing to try to persuade a federal judge that he shouldn’t even bother addressing President Trump’s request.

Fortunately, the federal judge didn’t take that advice, and he forced the Board of Elections to do the right thing. I call that a solid victory for everyone—except for those with something to hide. For some reason, all of this hiding was being done by Democrats, for Biden.

Jerome M. Marcus is an attorney in private practice in Philadelphia.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/10...-it-went-down/
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:57 AM 11-20-2020
Still no evidence of election fraud, and not one state overturned.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 09:58 AM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Still no evidence of election fraud, and not one state overturned.
Just you wait. They have tons of evidence that they are waiting to reveal.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 10:07 AM 11-20-2020
If China Joe Biden is ultimately certified as the winner, there will undoubtedly be a big fat asterisk on his presidency.

"My colleagues and I ... have studied ... the November 3, 2020, election results," said computer security expert Russ Ramsland of Allied Security Operations Group in a sworn affidavit Tuesday. "Based on the significant anomalies and red flags that we have observed, we believe there is a significant probability that election results have been manipulated[.]"

Until about 2 A.M. election night, Trump was running ahead in Michigan, "generally winning between 55% and 60% of every turnout vote," said Ramsland. "Then after the counting was closed at 2 a.m., the situation dramatically reversed itself, starting with a series of impossible spikes shortly after counting was supposed to have stopped."

Here's Ramsland's explanation: "The several spikes cast solely for Biden could easily be produced in the Dominion system by preloading batches of blank ballots in files such as Write-Ins, then casting them all for Biden using the Override Procedure ... that is available to the operator of the system."

"There were 289,866 more ballots processed in the time available for processing in four precincts/townships, than there was capacity," said Ramsland.

In plain English, that means they counted almost 300,000 more ballots than physically possible.

https://thespectator.info/2020/11/19...s-in-michigan/
[Reply]
Page 67 of 434
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117167 > Last »
Up