ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 204 of 434
« First < 104154194200201202203204 205206207208214254304 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Sidney Powell: "We're Getting Ready To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States
BanHam 07:04 PM 11-15-2020
Sun, 11/15/2020 - 18:00

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign lawyer, suggested in a Sunday interview that there is still more evidence coming out in President Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud and irregularities.

“We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said, saying that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation.

“I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up,” she added, saying that elections software switched “millions of votes” from Trump to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Powell notably provided legal counsel to Gen. Michael Flynn in 2019. She was named to Trump’s legal team in the past several days.

Powell said a whistleblower came forward and said the elections software was designed to “rig elections,” saying that “he saw it happen in other countries,” referring to voting systems Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.

“We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell said, while noting that she won’t reveal the evidence that she has.

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” she said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”

“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell remarked.

Powell also made reference to a 2019 investigation from Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), as well as other Democratic lawmakers into Dominion Voting Systems, Election Systems & Software, and Hart InterCivic. The senators had expressed concerns about the security of the voting systems.

“(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry—an integral part of our nation’s democratic process,” wrote the lawmakers in their letters to the firms about a year ago.

“These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Later in the Sunday morning interview, Powell said that her team has “detected voting irregularities that are inexplicable” in states where officials believe they have valid systems.

During the election, Republicans in the House were able to flip at least 11 seats while the GOP is poised to maintain control of the Senate. Some conservatives have questioned how such a voting pattern is possible for Biden to win the presidential election, let alone receive more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history, including President Barack Obama’s victory in 2008.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3579599.html
[Reply]
Detoxing 01:07 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by MGRS13:
The fair election has all ready happened all of the rest of this political theater is an affront to democracy and the sanctity of our elections. Biden is the president elect. He will be inaugurated on 1/20. Just stop this stupid charade. It’s embarrassing the country. YOU LOST. GET OVER IT
Well that's just your opinion.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:09 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by MGRS13:
The fair election has all ready happened all of the rest of this political theater is an affront to democracy and the sanctity of our elections. Biden is the president elect. He will be inaugurated on 1/20. Just stop this stupid charade. It’s embarrassing the country. YOU LOST. GET OVER IT
Sounds like something a communist would say.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 01:09 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Despite the massive amounts of evidence being presented to state legislatures and the legislatures’ calls for a forensic investigation of the Dominion voting machines and invalid mail-in ballots, Trump’s Attorney General supports the anti-Trump media’s allegation that there is no evidence of electoral fraud.

Neither the presstitutes nor the DOJ have done any investigation of the electoral fraud; yet they dishonestly give assurances that there was no fraud.

When the US Department of Justice is this corrupt, what chance does America have?



Paul Craig Roberts- former Reagan adviser
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/12/...-universities/
Do you even realize how crazy this is?

William Barr has been Trump's chief ball washer ever since Trump appointed him to be Attorney General. He ended the Mueller investigation prematurely, lied about the results in the report delivered by Mueller, and launched numerous investigations into the people that Trump doesn't like. He politicized the office of Attorney General in a way that it has never been politicized before. The fact that even William Barr has thrown in the towel and admitted that Trump is full of shit about "election fraud" should tell you something.

But it doesn't. Now, in your mind, suddenly William Barr is the enemy, and he's part of this fictional "deep state" that is out to get Trump. The fact is that William Barr has been corrupt all along, but in the exact opposite of what you now choose to believe.

As I advised you in another thread, you really should stop. Just stop. You're humiliating yourself.
[Reply]
MGRS13 01:09 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Well that's just your opinion.
Well me and 82 other Americans.
[Reply]
mkp785 01:09 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
You just quoted someone using filter evasion making yourself guilty too.

Like I said, a bunch of copy-cats calling out others doing what you do or want to do, without penalty.
Awww. You miss him dont you? I remember my 1st crush...Was he the 1st guy you've talked to that shares your love of Soros and pizza gate conspiracies.

Don't worry. Just head on over to taQo's site and you 2 can talk about Hillary and how Obama is an ISIS plant and how great Heinrich Himmler was. Maybe you guys can give each other homemade tin foil hats for Xmas. Off you go little crazy, go find love.
[Reply]
Superturtle 01:10 PM 12-07-2020
:-) Didn't even get banned for filter evasion

Merde Furieux has been banned for repeated racist comments (just today), after being temp-banned in the past for the same issues.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:13 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Awww. You miss him dont you? I remember my 1st crush...
I didn't even notice he was gone. You can't read apparently.

I don't need to go to taco's site to do any of that. I can do it here although you twisted it around to a massive strawman.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:16 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by MGRS13:
The fair election has all ready happened all of the rest of this political theater is an affront to democracy and the sanctity of our elections. Biden is the president elect. He will be inaugurated on 1/20. Just stop this stupid charade. It’s embarrassing the country. YOU LOST. GET OVER IT
Nope.

It's being prevented from seeing the light of day by big media and in some courts, because govt/media today is a protection racket. They have their people in place, just like this massive fraud, was an inside job. It's not just some "voter" fraud. Just like Barr is there as a protector of the same racket, Judget Emmet Sullivan and that judge in the Stone case. There are more too.
[Reply]
Donger 01:17 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Nope.

It's being prevented from seeing the light of day by big media in some courts, because govt/media today is a protection racket.
Holy Sweet Baby Jesus of Nazareth...
[Reply]
mkp785 01:18 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Didn't even get banned for filter evasion

Merde Furieux has been banned for repeated racist comments (just today), after being temp-banned in the past for the same issues.
Ahhh. I saw a thread where he was essentially saying the n word, just changed a letter. I assumed that's what finally did him in. I didnt know he was trying to recruit for a neo nazi group here. Hell the CPDC wackos should take him up on that and leave forever. Off to parler they go.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:19 PM 12-07-2020
What neo nazi group was that?

If all you got is "whackos" then it sounds like you don't have a good argument to present.
[Reply]
Detoxing 01:20 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
What neo nazi group was that?
We don't do questions. Look it up.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 01:21 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
No a fraudulent election is a coup. Using the Constitution is not. It's preservation of our system and laws. So if it ends up a tie, it does go to congress. And it's not like judges can't be part of any corruption either. Plus there's reports of harrassment and pressure.

Interesting that you think rule of law, our Constitution which protects against fraud is a coup. That's some commie logic. Every illegal vote disinfranchises a legal vote.
Quote the part of the constitution that protects against fraud...
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:22 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Whooaaa! So it's not just a presidential election but others like Rep, Senate seats, and governorships.


Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
The more I hear and see, the more this looks like an inside job—a DeepState inside job with help from the Black Ops dept in the CIA.

Lmao are you serious with this shit? You said you weren't some partisan hack and didn't know if Sidney Powell would overturn the election. You would wait to see the evidence.

And now you are doing exactly what everyone knew you would do and youre being your partisan hacky self. All the evidence you needed was Sidney Powell to say something happened. You're a joke.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:22 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
Quote the part of the constitution that protects against fraud...
She doesn't do questions
[Reply]
Page 204 of 434
« First < 104154194200201202203204 205206207208214254304 > Last »
Up