ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 119 of 434
« First < 1969109115116117118119 120121122123129169219 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Sidney Powell: "We're Getting Ready To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States
BanHam 07:04 PM 11-15-2020
Sun, 11/15/2020 - 18:00

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign lawyer, suggested in a Sunday interview that there is still more evidence coming out in President Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud and irregularities.

“We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said, saying that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation.

“I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up,” she added, saying that elections software switched “millions of votes” from Trump to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Powell notably provided legal counsel to Gen. Michael Flynn in 2019. She was named to Trump’s legal team in the past several days.

Powell said a whistleblower came forward and said the elections software was designed to “rig elections,” saying that “he saw it happen in other countries,” referring to voting systems Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.

“We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell said, while noting that she won’t reveal the evidence that she has.

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” she said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”

“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell remarked.

Powell also made reference to a 2019 investigation from Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), as well as other Democratic lawmakers into Dominion Voting Systems, Election Systems & Software, and Hart InterCivic. The senators had expressed concerns about the security of the voting systems.

“(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry—an integral part of our nation’s democratic process,” wrote the lawmakers in their letters to the firms about a year ago.

“These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Later in the Sunday morning interview, Powell said that her team has “detected voting irregularities that are inexplicable” in states where officials believe they have valid systems.

During the election, Republicans in the House were able to flip at least 11 seats while the GOP is poised to maintain control of the Senate. Some conservatives have questioned how such a voting pattern is possible for Biden to win the presidential election, let alone receive more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history, including President Barack Obama’s victory in 2008.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3579599.html
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 12:23 AM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Not surprisingly, you have no idea what you're talking about.
I appreciate the comment, but I have a feeling I'm going to end up right. :-)
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 12:39 AM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefs4TheWin:
118 pages of LOL. If voter fraud was as real as yall are lead to believe, the sitting president would've resolved it.
Bro, do you even know how voting works?

Contrary to the left's belief, Trump is not a fascist...he's actually very hands off when it comes to states. Wake up, dunce.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:47 AM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefs4TheWin:
I appreciate the comment, but I have a feeling I'm going to end up right. :-)
The final outcome of the lawsuit is irrelevant to the asininity of your post.
[Reply]
-King- 02:27 AM 11-26-2020


Good start.
[Reply]
-King- 02:39 AM 11-26-2020


:-)
[Reply]
frozenchief 02:58 AM 11-26-2020
Complaints look rushed and like they had some formatting issues. This was likely done because of immense time constraints. I anticipate that they will fix those and seek to file an amended complaint to fix those issues.

Haven't read Michigan complaint yet. Did read Georgia complaint. 2 key issues:

1. Federal statutes are quite clear that for any Presidential, VP, elector, senatorial or congressional election, election officials are to keep all 'papers and records'. In fact, willful failure to do so subjects them to criminal penalties. ¶98 explicitly alleges that Georgia election officials did not do so.

2. Plaintiffs allege that over 20,000 votes were cast by people who are no longer residents of Georgia. Those votes, whoever they voted for, should not be counted. Biden's victory total was about 12,000. Who knows what happens to his lead if those votes are rejected.

There are a number of other allegations but these two strike me as the most important because they are quite easily proven or disproven. Plaintiffs will ask for an evidentiary hearing. If they get it, they will likely ask for the records required under federal statutes. If Georgia has them, it disproves some of Plaintiffs' allegations and the court will be exceedingly skeptical of other claims. If Georgia does not have them, well, Georgia election officials are going to be in deep shit.
[Reply]
Bump 03:12 AM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefs4TheWin:
118 pages of LOL. .
as if you read any of it and just read CNN's take on it instead...


"Welp, the propagandists said it's nothingburger so LOL!"
[Reply]
lostcause 03:24 AM 11-26-2020
We did it guys! We overturned that state!
[Reply]
bsp4444 06:09 AM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Bro, do you even know how voting works?

Contrary to the left's belief, Trump is not a fascist...he's actually very hands off when it comes to states. Wake up, dunce.
Except swing states that he lost. Seems he’s very hands on there, or do you not recognize your own hypocrisy? Don’t bother to answer.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 06:17 AM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
Complaints look rushed and like they had some formatting issues. This was likely done because of immense time constraints. I anticipate that they will fix those and seek to file an amended complaint to fix those issues.

Haven't read Michigan complaint yet. Did read Georgia complaint. 2 key issues:

1. Federal statutes are quite clear that for any Presidential, VP, elector, senatorial or congressional election, election officials are to keep all 'papers and records'. In fact, willful failure to do so subjects them to criminal penalties. ¶98 explicitly alleges that Georgia election officials did not do so.

2. Plaintiffs allege that over 20,000 votes were cast by people who are no longer residents of Georgia. Those votes, whoever they voted for, should not be counted. Biden's victory total was about 12,000. Who knows what happens to his lead if those votes are rejected.

There are a number of other allegations but these two strike me as the most important because they are quite easily proven or disproven. Plaintiffs will ask for an evidentiary hearing. If they get it, they will likely ask for the records required under federal statutes. If Georgia has them, it disproves some of Plaintiffs' allegations and the court will be exceedingly skeptical of other claims. If Georgia does not have them, well, Georgia election officials are going to be in deep shit.
Oh look, the dude who thought data that wasnt based on the right state is evidence of voter fraud still thinks people care about his long, wrong, screeds.

That's just cute.
[Reply]
BanHam 06:36 AM 11-26-2020
PAGE 53 paragraph 111 (CHINESE & IRANIAN PENETRATION)
==================================================
"...the system and software have been accessible and were certainly compromised by rogue actors, such as Iran and China."

"....Dominion neglectfully allowed foreign adversaries to access data and intentionally provided access to their infrastructure in order to monitor and manipulate elections, including the most recent one in 2020.
(see exhibit 7)."

=================================================

Exhibit 7 is an analysis by "a former US Military Intelligence expert".
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 07:46 AM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by BanHam:
Exhibit 7 is an analysis by "a former US Military Intelligence expert".
Why did they use a former expert instead of a current one?
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 09:02 AM 11-26-2020
VIDEO: “Mysterious” Election Day Spike Gave Biden Nearly 600,000 Votes, Only 3,200 for Trump

https://www.toddstarnes.com/politics...200-for-trump/
[Reply]
stevieray 09:05 AM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Oh look, the dude who thought data that wasnt based on the right state is evidence of voter fraud still thinks people care about his long, wrong, screeds.

That's just cute.
You do, Frankie .

You're intimidated by a lot of people here.
[Reply]
BanHam 10:28 AM 11-26-2020
The #Kraken was just released on #Georgia 🇺🇸🇺🇸
Complaint being uploaded at https://t.co/9FSiyKwMmH
Exhibits to follow.

— Sidney Powell 🇺🇸⭐⭐⭐ (@SidneyPowell1) November 26, 2020

On page 3 of the filing the purpose of the fraud is stated – to make certain Joe Biden won the 2020 election:



Then on page 8 of the filing we noted this bombshell –



Powell states that there is a video of unsupervised election workers unchallenged working on the computers.
[Reply]
Page 119 of 434
« First < 1969109115116117118119 120121122123129169219 > Last »
Up