ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 63 of 88
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Durham Arrest Watch - Tracking impending arrests in DOJ/FBI criminal investigation
Taco John 05:46 PM 12-15-2019
This interview seems like "required reading" at this point:


[Reply]
Donger 01:55 PM 02-14-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
We all know his M.O.

He will argue incessantly about a topic with you using all kinds of qualifiers and then when its found out you were correct all along his response is he never claimed otherwise. But he sure as hell spent a lot of time trying to tell you why you weren't correct that whole time.

Turns out we were correct. Again.
Not at all. I just don't state things as fact when they are opinions without proof. Like you do. You remember, like "Trump didn't withhold aid to Ukraine" when he did. Or, "I know the virus came from the lab."
[Reply]
petegz28 03:02 PM 02-14-2022
Originally Posted by Donger:
Not at all. I just don't state things as fact when they are opinions without proof. Like you do. You remember, like "Trump didn't withhold aid to Ukraine" when he did. Or, "I know the virus came from the lab."
Says the guy who claimed every, single thing from an "anonymous source" was a fact whenever it was bad for Trump.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:15 PM 02-14-2022
Originally Posted by Donger:
Not at all. I just don't state things as fact when they are opinions without proof. Like you do. You remember, like "Trump didn't withhold aid to Ukraine" when he did. Or, "I know the virus came from the lab."
Every time you bring up the Ukraine thing I literally LOL knowing you are grasping at old semantic straws.

I have also very clearly shown you the definition of the word "know" and how it applies to opinions but you are too ****ing dumb to understand it.

Or you are an unethical, dishonest liar which is more likely the case.

And what I stated about your M.O. is 100% accurate, there is an entire forum full of people here that can confirm it.

You could say there is a clear consensus on Donger.
[Reply]
Donger 03:19 PM 02-14-2022
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Says the guy who claimed every, single thing from an "anonymous source" was a fact whenever it was bad for Trump.
Oh, did I? Examples?

Let's just nip this in the bud: I didn't do that.
[Reply]
Donger 03:24 PM 02-14-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Every time you bring up the Ukraine thing I literally LOL knowing you are grasping at old semantic straws.

I have also very clearly shown you the definition of the word "know" and how it applies to opinions but you are too ****ing dumb to understand it.

Or you are an unethical, dishonest liar which is more likely the case.

And what I stated about your M.O. is 100% accurate, there is an entire forum full of people here that can confirm it.

You could say there is a clear consensus on Donger.
I'm not grasping at all. After all, I'm not the one claiming that he KNOWS that the virus came from the lab. You are. And no, you tried to use the definition of "know" in this context as "I know John." And it was hilarious, because yet again, you have issues with word definitions.

:-)

Let's be magnanimous and let you get out of it: Do you still KNOW that the virus came from the lab? Yes or no. Not opinion, FACT. (FYI, that's what know means...)

to be aware of the truth or factuality of : be convinced or certain of
[Reply]
petegz28 03:32 PM 02-14-2022
Originally Posted by Donger:
Oh, did I? Examples?

Let's just nip this in the bud: I didn't do that.
Okay.......:-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:37 PM 02-14-2022
Originally Posted by Donger:
I'm not grasping at all. After all, I'm not the one claiming that he KNOWS that the virus came from the lab. You are. And no, you tried to use the definition of "know" in this context as "I know John." And it was hilarious, because yet again, you have issues with word definitions.

:-)

Let's be magnanimous and let you get out of it: Do you still KNOW that the virus came from the lab? Yes or no. Not opinion, FACT. (FYI, that's what know means...)

to be aware of the truth or factuality of : be convinced or certain of
I know you are a reeruned gimp.

Originally Posted by :
Definition Of Know
To have (information of some kind) in your mind. Examples: He knows a lot about the history of the town. || Do you know the answer? See More Examples. || I don't know her name. || Do you know what time it is? || I don't know the words to that song. || They knew a good deal about the problem. || She knows the rules of the game. || He knows everything about horses. = He knows all/everything there is to know about horses. || If you want the answer, ask someone who knows . || "What is she doing?" "Believe me, you don't want to know ."
To understand (something) to have a clear and complete idea of (something) Examples: I don't know much about art, but I what I like. || "How could she do that?" " How should/would I know ?!"
To have learned (something, such as a skill or a language) Examples: She knows karate/CPR. || He knows Spanish.
To perceive directly have direct cognition of.
To have understanding of. Example: Importance of knowing oneself.

[Reply]
Ninerfan11 03:58 PM 02-14-2022
lmao, the dude is bringing up the Ukraine shampeachment. :-)OOO, just grasping, withering clownshow.
[Reply]
Donger 04:18 PM 02-14-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I know you are a reeruned gimp.
You really just did that again!? You don't disappoint...

:-)

Like I said, that is like saying "I know John." Here's the pertinent and relevant definition, again...

to be aware of the truth or factuality of : be convinced or certain of

So, do you still say that you KNOW that the virus came from the lab, or not? It's okay. You can say it. Because you can prove the FACT that the virus came from a lab, you have an earth-shattering fact.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:21 PM 02-14-2022
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
lmao, the dude is bringing up the Ukraine shampeachment. :-)OOO, just grasping, withering clownshow.
Rinse/wash/rinse repeat
[Reply]
Donger 04:23 PM 02-14-2022
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
lmao, the dude is bringing up the Ukraine shampeachment. :-)OOO, just grasping, withering clownshow.
I am? Perhaps you're confused. Pretty common affliction around here.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:25 PM 02-14-2022
Originally Posted by Donger:
You really just did that again!? You don't disappoint...

:-)

Like I said, that is like saying "I know John." Here's the pertinent and relevant definition, again...

to be aware of the truth or factuality of : be convinced or certain of

So, do you still say that you KNOW that the virus came from the lab, or not? It's okay. You can say it. Because you can prove the FACT that the virus came from a lab, you have an earth-shattering fact.
You think your cutting and pasting 1 definition of the word out of half a dozen somehow makes you right? Hell that definition doesn't even prove your point but you are again too dumb to get it.

Remember when I said you are a dishonest liar? Prime example of it. You are even trying to change the topic off the Durham investigation.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:26 PM 02-14-2022
Originally Posted by Donger:
I am? Perhaps you're confused. Pretty common affliction around here.
Yea Donger its everyone else that's confused, not you. :-)
[Reply]
Donger 04:28 PM 02-14-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You think your cutting and pasting 1 definition of the word out of half a dozen somehow makes you right?

Remember when I said you are a dishonest liar? Prime example of it. You are even trying to change the topic off the Durham investigation.
Like I said, if you can prove the FACT that the virus came from the lab, report it. You'll be a hero. But you can't can you. So no, you don't KNOW that it did. But since you can't admit you're wrong, ever, around and around we go with me pointing it out.

:-)
[Reply]
Donger 04:32 PM 02-14-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Yea Donger its everyone else that's confused, not you. :-)
Sure, everyone who claims they KNOW the virus came from the lab is confused, just like you.
[Reply]
Page 63 of 88
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773 > Last »
Up