ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 88
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Durham Arrest Watch - Tracking impending arrests in DOJ/FBI criminal investigation
Taco John 05:46 PM 12-15-2019
This interview seems like "required reading" at this point:

[Reply]
Donger 11:37 AM 02-13-2022
Originally Posted by jdubya:
I miss Trump......loved his ability to make the whack jobs shit themselves. Good fun
ďYeah!! Get Ďem!!!Ē

😊
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:41 AM 02-13-2022
Originally Posted by Donger:
I can’t help the fact that what Lyin’ Junior and team did was called opposition research by him.
Don't actually do this guys, but if you ever want to eliminate Donger from Earth, get a bureaucrat to assert that Mahomes cheats at football and watch his head explode.

OMG!!! I love Mahomes, but bureaucrats never twist the truth in the slightest, every last one of them are angels placed here on Earth!! BOOOMMMMMM!!!!
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:41 AM 02-13-2022
I canít help the fact that what Lyiní Junior and team did was called opposition research by him.
So to be clear, you think these two incidents are the same...:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Donger 11:44 AM 02-13-2022
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
No. One was members of the Trump campaign to get dirt on Clinton from Russians, and Lyiní Junior loved it. Sounds like this guy was digging up DNS lookups on Trump, including a few weeks after he became POTUS as well as Obama.

Both are bad.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:44 AM 02-13-2022
New adventure novel, Donger in the age of Prima Nocta. . .

Well, there's a bureaucrat at my door saying it is legitimate government interest to surrender my daughters for sexual release, . . . Looks legit!!
[Reply]
Donger 11:45 AM 02-13-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Don't actually do this guys, but if you ever want to eliminate Donger from Earth, get a bureaucrat to assert that Mahomes cheats at football and watch his head explode.

OMG!!! I love Mahomes, but bureaucrats never twist the truth in the slightest, every last one of them are angels placed here on Earth!! BOOOMMMMMM!!!!
Iím just posting facts. Sorry if you donít like them. I donít either.
[Reply]
scho63 11:45 AM 02-13-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
Donger still thinks Steele Dossier 95% truth and proven fact. :-)

He is almost as bad as Lex Loser with Avenutti.
No I donít and I never did.
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
jdubya 11:46 AM 02-13-2022
"opposition research" cracked me up as well. Donger is getting his ass handed to him again but today is exceptionally brutal.

:-)
[Reply]
Donger 11:46 AM 02-13-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
New adventure novel, Donger in the age of Prima Nocta. . .

Well, there's a bureaucrat at my door saying it is legitimate government interest to surrender my daughters for sexual release, . . . Looks legit!!
Are you making up analogies for some reason. Donít want to deal with reality and facts.
[Reply]
Donger 11:47 AM 02-13-2022
Originally Posted by jdubya:
"opposition research" cracked me up as well. Donger is getting his ass handed to him again but today is exceptionally brutal.

See above. Thatís how Lyiní Junior described what he did. Do you agree with him?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:51 AM 02-13-2022
Donger still thinks he has some type of high ground, he hasn't realized we all think hes a fool
[Reply]
Donger 11:54 AM 02-13-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Donger still thinks he has some type of high ground, he hasn't realized we all think hes a fool
Why am I a fool? Fools are gullible and wrong all the time. Like you.

[Reply]
Donger 12:08 PM 02-13-2022
Anyway, isn’t it true that anyone can do a DNS lookup on any website/server?
[Reply]
stevieray 12:32 PM 02-13-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
He's a narcissist. It's why Trump bothers him so much. TWO YEARS LATER...it's why he's the only in the country still hung up on "lyin jr".. he always pulls this card to deflect form any accusations towards Clinton.

He loves playing devils advocate and making every thread he enters about him.

He's just stroking his ego.

[Reply]
Taco John 12:38 PM 02-13-2022
Originally Posted by 0372:

What a corrupt bitch Leslie Stahl is.
[Reply]
Page 57 of 88
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167 > Last »
Up