ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 55 of 88
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Durham Arrest Watch - Tracking impending arrests in DOJ/FBI criminal investigation
Taco John 05:46 PM 12-15-2019
This interview seems like "required reading" at this point:

[Reply]
Easy 6 09:56 PM 02-12-2022
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I do not wonder why you care.
But you should
[Reply]
Katipan 10:04 PM 02-12-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
But you should
Why?

Your opinion, ok. But he's long gone.

I'm content with him thinking I'm lazy and unmotivated. Makes it much easier to change shit without interference.

Unless you mean I should care about Trump?...
I promise I care about him as much as he cares about me.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:22 PM 02-12-2022
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Why?

Your opinion, ok. But he's long gone.

I'm content with him thinking I'm lazy and unmotivated. Makes it much easier to change shit without interference.

Unless you mean I should care about Trump?...
I promise I care about him as much as he cares about me.
Trump was just a rogue democrat, he cared every bit as much about you as the rest of the dems
[Reply]
Katipan 10:27 PM 02-12-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Trump was just a rogue democrat, he cared every bit as much about you as the rest of the dems
Trump cared about Trump.
Like him for what he did to the emotional state of a bunch of people you don't really respect anyways.

But liking him for him?

I'd sooner give my wife to BleedingRed.
[Reply]
Taco John 01:08 AM 02-13-2022
Trump is playing a character. There are plenty of reasons to like the character he's playing. Certainly the part where he gets leftists to act like emotional two year olds is part of his charm.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:54 AM 02-13-2022
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Trump is playing a character.
Without his inflammatory tweets and the media incessant demonizing...the Biden sham would never have been possible nor believable.

He's an elite just like the rest of them...his NY high rise looked like it was made of gold. I dont think he's as retched as most though....playing his role though.

I'm left to conclude he was complicit and part of the set up... but at least actual life was good.

That's about all we can ask for in world as corrupt as this one...
[Reply]
Taco John 04:06 AM 02-13-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Without his inflammatory tweets and the media incessant demonizing...the Biden sham would never have been possible nor believable.

He's an elite just like the rest of them...his NY high rise looked like it was made of gold. I dont think he's as retched as most though....playing his role though.

I'm left to conclude he was complicit and part of the set up... but at least actual life was good.

That's about all we can ask for in world as corrupt as this one...

I suppose we'll see...
[Reply]
Donger 08:08 AM 02-13-2022
So, this happened in 2016?
[Reply]
0372 09:06 AM 02-13-2022
Originally Posted by Donger:
So, this happened in 2016?

Correct. And it continued throughout the Trump Presidency.

[Reply]
Donger 09:12 AM 02-13-2022
Originally Posted by 0372:
Correct. And it continued throughout the Trump Presidency.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...e-house-office

Durham added: “For example, the more complete data that Tech Executive-1 and his associates gathered — but did not provide to Agency-2 — reflected that between approximately 2014 and 2017, there were a total of more than 3 million lookups of Russian Phone-Provider-1 IP addresses that originated with U.S.-based IP addresses. Fewer than 1,000 of these lookups originated with IP addresses affiliated with Trump Tower. In addition, the more complete data assembled by Tech Executive-1 and his associates reflected that DNS lookups involving the EOP and Russian Phone Provider-1 began at least as early 2014 (i.e., during the Obama administration and years before Trump took office) — another fact which the allegations omitted.

So, began DNS lookups in 2014 (during the Obama administration) and ended in early February 2017, a few weeks after Trump began his presidency?
[Reply]
0372 09:36 AM 02-13-2022
Originally Posted by Donger:
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...e-house-office

Durham added: “For example, the more complete data that Tech Executive-1 and his associates gathered — but did not provide to Agency-2 — reflected that between approximately 2014 and 2017, there were a total of more than 3 million lookups of Russian Phone-Provider-1 IP addresses that originated with U.S.-based IP addresses. Fewer than 1,000 of these lookups originated with IP addresses affiliated with Trump Tower. In addition, the more complete data assembled by Tech Executive-1 and his associates reflected that DNS lookups involving the EOP and Russian Phone Provider-1 began at least as early 2014 (i.e., during the Obama administration and years before Trump took office) — another fact which the allegations omitted.

So, began DNS lookups in 2014 (during the Obama administration) and ended in early February 2017, a few weeks after Trump began his presidency?

From the link you provided above it gets even better.

"Durham writes he has evidence showing Joffe and his tech company obtained a 'sensitive arrangement' where they were able to infiltrate White House servers. Per Durham, this arrangement was put in motion in July of 2016, meaning the Hillary Clinton Campaign and her lawyers masterminded the most intricate and coordinated conspiracy against Trump when he was both a candidate and later President of the United States while simultaneously perpetuating the bogus Steele Dossier hoax," Patel added. "Per the pleading, the government will also show that Joffe, at the direction of Sussman/Elias and the Clinton Campaign, exploited proprietary data, to hack Trump Tower and the Eisenhower Executive Office Building (EEOB) to establish a false narrative, which Sussman later relayed to U.S. agencies in the hopes of having them launch investigations of President Trump."

"The Alfa Bank allegations began to emerge publicly in the closing weeks of the 2016 election. On Oct. 31 of that year, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton tweeted: “Computer scientists have apparently uncovered a covert server linking the Trump Organization to a Russian-based bank.” Clinton also shared a lengthy statement from Clinton campaign adviser Jake Sullivan, now President Joe Biden’s national security adviser, who claimed that "this secret hotline may be the key to unlocking the mystery of Trump’s ties to Russia.”

So it appears Hillary Clinton is directly implicated in this effort to overthrow a US Presidential Election.

Current Biden NSA Jake Sullivan appears to be involved.

And the hardware to make this all happen in the US Oval Office was installed during the Obama Admin, while Biden was VP.

Just out of curiosity, what was your take back in 2016 & 2017 when Admiral Rogers met with Trump before he took office, and then Trump came out and told the world that his presidential campaign was being spied on by the Obama Admin?
[Reply]
Donger 09:39 AM 02-13-2022

"Durham writes he has evidence showing Joffe and his tech company obtained a 'sensitive arrangement' where they were able to infiltrate White House servers. Per Durham, this arrangement was put in motion in July of 2016, meaning the Hillary Clinton Campaign and her lawyers masterminded the most intricate and coordinated conspiracy against Trump when he was both a candidate and later President of the United States while simultaneously perpetuating the bogus Steele Dossier hoax," Patel added. "Per the pleading, the government will also show that Joffe, at the direction of Sussman/Elias and the Clinton Campaign, exploited proprietary data, to hack Trump Tower and the Eisenhower Executive Office Building (EEOB) to establish a false narrative, which Sussman later relayed to U.S. agencies in the hopes of having them launch investigations of President Trump."

"The Alfa Bank allegations began to emerge publicly in the closing weeks of the 2016 election. On Oct. 31 of that year, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton tweeted: “Computer scientists have apparently uncovered a covert server linking the Trump Organization to a Russian-based bank.” Clinton also shared a lengthy statement from Clinton campaign adviser Jake Sullivan, now President Joe Biden’s national security adviser, who claimed that "this secret hotline may be the key to unlocking the mystery of Trump’s ties to Russia.”

So it appears Hillary Clinton is directly implicated in this effort to overthrow a US Presidential Election.

Current Biden NSA Jake Sullivan appears to be involved.

And the hardware to make this all happen in the US Oval Office was installed during the Obama Admin, while Biden was VP.

Just out of curiosity, what was your take back in 2016 & 2017 when Admiral Rogers met with Trump before he took office, and then Trump came out and told the world that his presidential campaign was being spied on by the Obama Admin?
Sounds like "opposition research" to me, like when Lyin' Junior and team tried to get dirt on Clinton from Russians. Did you oppose that as well, and were they trying to overthrow a US Presidential Election?

My take? I don't consider a legitimate FBI counterintelligence operation to be "spying."
[Reply]
Pennywise 09:42 AM 02-13-2022

Remember how the libs and media laughed and laughed when he said his "wires were tapped" ?
[Reply]
Bowser 09:44 AM 02-13-2022
Very much looking forward to watching Donger play Jenga in an attempt to defend his words from the Trump years with this going forward. Should be entertaining.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:54 AM 02-13-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Very much looking forward to watching Donger play Jenga in an attempt to defend his words from the Trump years with this going forward. Should be entertaining.
Dongs mentally ill, he proves it any time Trumps name is mentioned
[Reply]
Page 55 of 88
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965 > Last »
Up