ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 88
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Durham Arrest Watch - Tracking impending arrests in DOJ/FBI criminal investigation
Taco John 05:46 PM 12-15-2019
This interview seems like "required reading" at this point:


[Reply]
Taco John 04:07 PM 11-12-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
WaPo Issues Massive Correction About Steele Dossier, Says It Can Not Stand By The Accuracy Of Two Stories
They know what's coming.


[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:18 PM 11-12-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
It blows my mind that Donger thinks he can get away with this take on this forum. I was virtually the only conservative on this forum arguing against going to war with Iraq. Donger was one of the persistent voices on the other side ridiculing me. Now he's trying to act like he was on the same side, apparently arguing beside me against the others. Complete horse shit. Donger was a huge proponent for that war. It was only myself and a small handful of leftists arguing against the Iraq war. It was a feeding frenzy here with people calling us unpatriotic and Muslim appeasers.
Well I came here just after, and he was still defending it and all the fake news promoted to get folks to support it. It was still a feeding frenzy even back then after the lies were exposed. Donger was one of the most persistent voices as you say too.
[Reply]
Taco John 04:22 PM 11-12-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Well I came here just after, and he was still defending it and all the fake news promoted to get folks to support it. It was still a feeding frenzy even back then after the lies were exposed. Donger was one of the most persistent voices as you say too.
"I disagreed with it, but I immediately forgot about my reservations and defended Bush to the end."
[Reply]
Taco John 04:24 PM 11-12-2021
There were three voices on this site at the time that were vocal about being against the invasion of Iraq. I was one of them. jAz was another. MeMyselfI was the third. We took abuse. Donger took no abuse then - because, like I say, he was one of the people dishing out the abuse. You'll find no evidence on this site that he was against the Iraq war. Anyone who digs into it will only find him providing defense of GWB and the decision to go in.
[Reply]
Donger 04:26 PM 11-12-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
There were three voices on this site at the time that were vocal about being against the invasion of Iraq. I was one of them. jAz was another. MeMyselfI was the third. We took abuse. Donger took no abuse then - because, like I say, he was one of the people dishing out the abuse. You'll find no evidence on this site that he was against the Iraq war. Anyone who digs into it will only find him providing defense of GWB and the decision to go in.
Dig into it? Okay, find anything which shows this to be false:

I absolutely supported our troops and their mission once they were engaged in combat. But I did not support the decision to invade Iraq.

You could ask Bitch for help. He's been trying to ages...

:-)
[Reply]
Taco John 05:36 PM 11-12-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Dig into it? Okay, find anything which shows this to be false:

I absolutely supported our troops and their mission once they were engaged in combat. But I did not support the decision to invade Iraq.

You could ask Bitch for help. He's been trying to ages...

:-)
I wouldn't bother. I was here. I know first hand where you stood and what you argued. Plus, you couldn't find anything that shows that you did not support the decision to invade Iraq. Such a post doesn't exist.
[Reply]
Donger 05:49 PM 11-12-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I wouldn't bother. I was here. I know first hand where you stood and what you argued. Plus, you couldn't find anything that shows that you did not support the decision to invade Iraq. Such a post doesn't exist.
It does, actually. I think Bitch found it...

:-)

Around 2008, IIRC.
[Reply]
Taco John 05:51 PM 11-12-2021
So what? By 2008, a lot of people were backtracking and pretending that they had reservations the whole time. Why should I be surprised that you'd be one of them?
[Reply]
Donger 05:55 PM 11-12-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
So what? By 2008, a lot of people were backtracking and pretending that they had reservations the whole time. Why should I be surprised that you'd be one of them?
Just pointing out your falsehood, really.
[Reply]
headsnap 06:05 PM 11-12-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Just pointing out your falsehood, really.
never argue with the Dong, he can always find an out because he argues semantics...



well, technically...
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:27 PM 11-12-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
There were three voices on this site at the time that were vocal about being against the invasion of Iraq. I was one of them. jAz was another. MeMyselfI was the third. We took abuse. Donger took no abuse then - because, like I say, he was one of the people dishing out the abuse. You'll find no evidence on this site that he was against the Iraq war. Anyone who digs into it will only find him providing defense of GWB and the decision to go in.
Those were the main three as I recall as well. I got it too, even though I came in afterwards and Donger was definitely an abuser and would even carry his abuse over into the Lounge. There were some other nasty folks on the right—NeoCons that used to pile-on. I remember Donger calling me a "twunt" (Mods that's how Donger spelled it, so I am just quoting Donger) in the Lounge because we disagreed over it in D.C. It's why I dish back to him now, even though I don't see most of his posts.
[Reply]
Taco John 06:37 PM 11-12-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Just pointing out your falsehood, really.
I think people on this forum are more intelligent than to think "it makes sense that Donger was vocal against the Iraq war."

There's nothing for me here to prove. Just what you say; what I say; and people's own perceptions about what's likely true.
[Reply]
Donger 06:40 PM 11-12-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I think people on this forum are more intelligent than to think "it makes sense that Donger was vocal against the Iraq war."

There's nothing for me here to prove. Just what you say; what I say; and people's own perceptions about what's likely true.
I wasn't against the war at all once our troops were engaged in battle. I wanted our troops to be successful in the carrying out their orders and their mission ONCE the decision to invade was made. That is mutually-exclusive from not agreeing with the decision to invade in the first place.

I understand that might be too complex for some people to understand. But it is what it is...
[Reply]
Taco John 06:48 PM 11-12-2021
Indeed, you've taken more than your share of abuse on this forum, Buc. Neither of us would be here if we didn't have thick skins. I'm mostly okay with the abuse - sticks and stones and all that. But sometimes I think people jump overboard in their abuse of you. The misogyny is ugly. You certainly deserve a higher class of misogynist.
[Reply]
Taco John 06:54 PM 11-12-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
I wasn't against the war at all once our troops were engaged in battle. I wanted our troops to be successful in the carrying out their orders and their mission ONCE the decision to invade was made. That is mutually-exclusive from not agreeing with the decision to invade in the first place.

I understand that might be too complex for some people to understand. But it is what it is...
Everybody wanted our troops to be successful in carrying out their orders and their mission. What are you even talking about? Nobody here was arguing against the troops. The whole debate was the decision to go in and the outcomes of such a decision. The whole debate was about whether it was worth the blood and treasure. You've spent the last 15+ years arguing in favor of war, not of supporting troops and their morale. I don't know who you think you're kidding but... It's not me.


[Reply]
Page 52 of 88
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662 > Last »
Up