ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 88
« First < 404647484950 5152535460 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Durham Arrest Watch - Tracking impending arrests in DOJ/FBI criminal investigation
Taco John 05:46 PM 12-15-2019
This interview seems like "required reading" at this point:


[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:48 PM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
That's nowhere near "9/11 was an inside job" or "Bill Gates plans to commit mass murder" levels of crazy.
Yeah but those are fun conspiracies...... Harmless even. We haven't invaded a country and killed people because of them.
[Reply]
Donger 03:48 PM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
See Adolf, the guys is still crazy
https://web.archive.org/web/20150107...=top-news&_r=1

By then the Navy techs had examined the shell. Word was circulating. Sergeant Burns’s team had picked up an exceedingly rare weapon: a 152-millimeter binary sarin shell.

The chemical precursors are kept in two separate canisters, which break after launch. The precursors then mix together, forming liquid sarin.

In 1988, late in the war against Iran, Iraq had tested a batch of prototype 152-millimeter shells containing segregated containers for sarin precursors, according to its confidential declarations.

Very few were thought to have been assembled, fewer still to have survived. But this one found its way into a makeshift bomb. Sergeant Burns and Private Yandell mistook it for an illumination round in part, several techs said, because it was so rare it was not in the military’s standard ordnance recognition guides.

Its canisters had ruptured during the roadside bomb’s detonation, mixing precursors to create sarin with a purity of 43 percent — more than enough to be lethal.

Private Yandell had handled the shell without gloves. Both men inhaled sarin vapors. Their cases, said Col. Jonathan Newmark, a retired Army neurologist, became “the only documented battlefield exposure to nerve agent in the history of the United States.”

[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:49 PM 11-09-2021
Yup he's still pulling his puddin
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:51 PM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Yeah but those are fun conspiracies...... Harmless even. We haven't invaded a country and killed people because of them.
The real-world ramifications of their beliefs have no bearing on the level of batshit crazy those beliefs expose.
[Reply]
Donger 03:52 PM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Yup he's still pulling his puddin
It is what it is. And since I wasn't in favor of invading Iraq in 2003, I don't see your point, if you actually have one.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:31 PM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
The real-world ramifications of their beliefs have no bearing on the level of batshit crazy those beliefs expose.

via Gfycat



Thank you!! Thank you for conceding that your political passions aren't so much motivated by the quality of society as your personal irritation with personalities.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11-09-2021, 04:34 PM
This message has been deleted by Just Passin' By.
LOCOChief 04:42 PM 11-09-2021
Like I said, donger is the new Frankie. Absolute joke lol
[Reply]
Donger 04:45 PM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by LOCOChief:
Like I said, donger is the new Frankie. Absolute joke lol
I realize that my lack of support of Trump has made you "off," but Frankie never admitted when he was wrong. Ever. I do.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 05:03 PM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:

via Gfycat



Thank you!! Thank you for conceding that your political passions aren't so much motivated by the quality of society as your personal irritation with personalities.
Once again, attempting to put words in the mouths of others, and again, failing miserably.

TJ and BEP are objectively crazier than Donger. My personal feelings towards them are irrelevant.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:13 PM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Once again, attempting to put words in the mouths of others, and again, failing miserably.

TJ and BEP are objectively crazier than Donger. My personal feelings towards them are irrelevant.
This is like if TJ and BEP think the problem with the Chiefs is Sorenson, and Donger thinks the problem with the Chiefs is Mahomes, . . . and you find TJ and BEP 'crazier' over personal feelings, irrespective of the relative merits of their diagnoses. Because you don't care one way or another whether the Chiefs actually have problems or what those problems might be. You are just irritated by TJ's and BEP's style compared to Donger.
[Reply]
Donger 05:17 PM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
This is like if TJ and BEP think the problem with the Chiefs is Sorenson, and Donger thinks the problem with the Chiefs is Mahomes, . . . and you find TJ and BEP 'crazier' over personal feelings, irrespective of the relative merits of their diagnoses. Because you don't care one way or another whether the Chiefs actually have problems or what those problems might be. You are just irritated by TJ's and BEP's style compared to Donger.
If believing crazy and stupid conspiracy crap is defined as "style," sure.
[Reply]
0372 06:08 PM 11-09-2021
Priceless

BOOOOOOOM!!!😂😂😂 pic.twitter.com/l5h3UXUyJk

— il Donaldo Trumpo (@PapiTrumpo) November 9, 2021

[Reply]
VAChief 06:17 PM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
This is like if TJ and BEP think the problem with the Chiefs is Sorenson, and Donger thinks the problem with the Chiefs is Mahomes, . . . and you find TJ and BEP 'crazier' over personal feelings, irrespective of the relative merits of their diagnoses. Because you don't care one way or another whether the Chiefs actually have problems or what those problems might be. You are just irritated by TJ's and BEP's style compared to Donger.
Thinking Sorensen is the problem is hardly conspiratorial, let alone crazy. Horrible analogy.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:22 PM 11-09-2021
That's the thing, if indeed there is no way to know YOU were being lied to [by a Dem operative] you have no foundation to assert that you know WE are being lied to [by your partisan opposition].

Schiff wants the perks of propaganda and dirty tricks AND he wants to chasten anyone who responds in kind, even if their side of the narrative carries the preponderance of accuracy.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:29 PM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by VAChief:
Thinking Sorensen is the problem is hardly conspiratorial, let alone crazy. Horrible analogy.
The notion that he is THE PROBLEM can certainly be spun into a conspiracy.

He's a problem, and one's obsession with the extent is a difference of personality.

But acting on the premise that Sorenson is the problem and acting on the premise that Mahomes is the problem are different animals.

And the problem here in the analogy isn't so much whether or not Sorenson is a problem or the problem or no problem at all, . . . it's people trying to tar and feather any other discussion of problems with their personality conflicts over the Sorenson issue.

ie,

- Hey, maybe we need more short passing when they are in deep shell.

- you sound like those crazy Sorenson haters, you have no point!!
[Reply]
Page 50 of 88
« First < 404647484950 5152535460 > Last »
Up