ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 20
« First < 61213141516 17181920 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Vaccine passports????
petegz28 08:09 AM 03-30-2021
Seem rather ridiculous and I cannot see how it's legal. We have people who do take vaccines on the basis of their religion. Is that now not a thing?
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:43 PM 04-03-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:


More reason to hate NY
:-), fascism is spreading into the national pastime now. Imagine having to show your medical records to watch a ball game- ridiculous. This country needs to tell them to go fuck themselves. Enough is enough.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 12:12 AM 04-04-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
:-), fascism is spreading into the national pastime now. Imagine having to show your medical records to watch a ball game- ridiculous. This country needs to tell them to go **** themselves. Enough is enough.
well it looks like I went to my last chiefs game in November last year vs. the panthers.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 12:15 AM 04-04-2021
Originally Posted by seamonster:
The Wuhan study appears to show the virus was never spread through asymptomatic people.

https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4695

And that may be one of the reasons the WHO came out and told people early on that asymptomatic spread was bullshit.

Personally I was one of the first people in my state to get COVID. The strain I got was practically straight out of the Wuhan lab. One of the deadliest. I had a 104 degree temperature at one point. Throat was on fire. I quarantined myself and followed the Flu protocol (there were no tests in late Jan 2020). When I came back into work I gave a speech in an office conference room with 20+ people. not a SINGLE PERSON got covid. Fauci and Birx are liars.
yes they are
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 12:54 AM 04-04-2021
Lmao at just now figuring out that fauci is a fraud
[Reply]
Spott 08:14 AM 04-04-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:


More reason to hate NY
Thatís insane, especially considering the fit they are throwing because people might be required to only bring an ID to vote.
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:37 AM 04-04-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
That’s insane, especially considering the fit they are throwing because people might be required to only bring an ID to vote.
The lack of a voter ID is a scam to get them into power...the digital passport is a scam to keep them in power.

It doesn't matter that the vaccine doesnt prevent you from catching C19...they want to use it... to create an invasive, universal tracking system that you must conform to....if you want to socially exist.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:46 PM 04-04-2021

[Reply]
HonestChieffan 06:46 AM 04-05-2021
Son the lawyer was here for Easter. Hes 40. Discussion was about passports. I was blown away by his and DIL's seemingly pleased that passports could and may be a thing in Mo/Kan.

Asked him about his friends attitude toward them and he could recount one friend, a frat brother accountant great guy who was opposed to the shots and who says passports wont come to Mo/Kan

They didnt understand how I could be opposed to a domestic/local use but support for international travel
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:01 AM 04-05-2021
Government in Israel Sharing Personal Information on Unvaccinated People

https://thevaccinereaction.org/2021/...inated-people/
Wow! There's this saying that we become our former enemies and this applies here. The Israeli govt acting like Nazis, against their own, for something as no more fatal than the seasonal flu.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:13 AM 04-05-2021
Medical science is seen as an incontrovertible bastion of truth and wisdom, when in fact it is full of both errors and political bias. When these doctors advocate for things like mandatory vax or vax passports, they are assuming that good solid science leads to these recommendations and they are simply wrong. There has been a crisis in medical research for literally decades, with an enormous amount of bad research both being done and being approved. They are failing not only in methodology, but in the final statistical analysis of the data. Just plain BAD science. There have been numerous articles, analysis and editorials calling for addressing this frightening trend towards bad science, but nothing has ever been done to fix the problem. Here is a particularly powerful one.
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...696-1/fulltext

In the case of covid vaccines in particular there are multiple reasons why vax passports or mandatory vax has no real basis in hard science.

1) All vaccines are not equal and these experimental covid vaccines especially have no long-term data to be able to claim they are safe. And to really be tested to be safe, control groups are NECESSARY, which means universal vaccination using the new covid vaccines cannot be considered.

https://www.sciencenews.dk/en/vaccin...y-in-many-ways

2) There is growing evidence that 'leaky' vaccines providing imperfect protection against a disease can actually drive the virus to become more virulent. This means that vaccinating masses of people can be actively harming the population by driving the virus to evolve. Think of MRSA and the overuse of antibiotics. MRSA evolved because of, not in spite of, excessive antibiotic use.

https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...-from-Chickens

You need a paid subscription to get in.
https://vivabarneslaw.locals.com/upo...y-april-4-2021

Originally Posted by :
Barnes: nicely said in addressing the questionable factual wishful thinking purported to be hard science. Then there is the individual's right to autonomy and agency. It all is reminiscent of the Emperors New Clothes.

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:17 AM 04-05-2021
Article of the Day: Easter Sunday, April 4, 2021

A summary of where the policy community is. I disagree w/ their position, of course, but this will give you a good insight on their internal mindset.

They even admit a vaccine passport, if compelled, lacks majority support, as "the division of opinion on immunity passports cut across ideological, racial, and socioeconomic lines."

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp2104289
[Reply]
banyon 11:23 AM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:

In the case of covid vaccines in particular there are multiple reasons why vax passports or mandatory vax has no real basis in hard science.

1) All vaccines are not equal and these experimental covid vaccines especially have no long-term data to be able to claim they are safe. And to really be tested to be safe, control groups are NECESSARY, which means universal vaccination using the new covid vaccines cannot be considered.

https://www.sciencenews.dk/en/vaccin...y-in-many-ways
Not that this whole thing isn’t kooky, but I really just had to stop and comment on the insanity of this. He wants long term medical data before we can implement a vaccine? Like what 10 more years of this sh*t?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:30 AM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Not that this whole thing isnít kooky, but I really just had to stop and comment on the insanity of this. He wants long term medical data before we can implement a vaccine? Like what 10 more years of this sh*t?
Exactly. You'd think after the tyrannical horror of *gasp* facemasks, everyone would be eager to get vaccinated. Apparently they are going to bitch no matter what.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 11:31 AM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Son the lawyer was here for Easter. Hes 40. Discussion was about passports. I was blown away by his and DIL's seemingly pleased that passports could and may be a thing in Mo/Kan.

Asked him about his friends attitude toward them and he could recount one friend, a frat brother accountant great guy who was opposed to the shots and who says passports wont come to Mo/Kan

They didnt understand how I could be opposed to a domestic/local use but support for international travel
No one understands how you constantly post about how corona is both a hoax and a serious matter that kept you from seeing your grandkids.

Or how you both encourage mask wearing and also dismiss it as a Nazi tactic.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:33 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Exactly. You'd think after the tyrannical horror of *gasp* facemasks, everyone would be eager to get vaccinated. Apparently they are going to bitch no matter what.
If only they had seen the numbers they might realize it's about as necessary as drilling another hole into their heads.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 20
« First < 61213141516 17181920 >
Up