ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 74
« First < 14546061626364 65666768 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Chiefs @ Steelers Week 2 Preseason Game Thread****
Hammock Parties 12:01 AM 08-17-2019
Let's score touchdowns and shit.

We got the keys to this crib now.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:31 PM 08-17-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Also anyone having any hot takes about this game is stupid.

Our offense looked like garbage last preseason save for one incredible Mahomes pass.

You can’t take anything from these games. Not a single thing.
Thompson made some plays. That’s good, given kemp’s injury.
[Reply]
dallaschiefsfan 09:33 PM 08-17-2019
Any concern over this guy or that guy making the squad all seems to work itself out by the end of PS...injuries suck, but they sure do make some cut-down decisions easier.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:33 PM 08-17-2019
I don't care how the offense looks. They're going to be the best O in the NFL again.

The d is what we should be watching. I know we played a backup qb, but our tackling/coverage was very good today.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:34 PM 08-17-2019
Carlos Hyde looks slow as hell and had a bad fumble.

Thompson should replace him as RB2.
[Reply]
alanm 09:35 PM 08-17-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
My only take is a ball can now bounce off the ground and still be complete.
Yeah.. The refs looked like shit too.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:36 PM 08-17-2019
Your big winners tonight were KPass and the Thompson brothers.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:37 PM 08-17-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Your big winners tonight were KPass and the Thompson brothers.
Correct.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:38 PM 08-17-2019
As previously mentioned, objective #1 in these games is always, ALWAYS to maintain health to your key players, specifically starters... that seems to be the case from what we can tell.

I’ll rest easy on that note.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:43 PM 08-17-2019
fucking game

we had more fun watching my dumb video tonight
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:43 PM 08-17-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Carlos Hyde looks slow as hell and had a bad fumble.

Thompson should replace him as RB2.
I’ll agree. Even when Hyde picked up some decent yards on those early carries, he should’ve gotten more. I can’t help but think that Thompson or Dam Williams would’ve had 12+ yards on those carries.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:44 PM 08-17-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Litton and Schumer suck, let's find someone else to develop so we can trade them for a draft pick.

This should humble the Chiefs a little bit.

Weak on defense, just like last year, too many penalties, bonehead plays, sloppy on special teams.
It’s almost impossible to make terrible posts every time you click that “submit reply” button, but goddamn you somehow do it.

Congrats
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:44 PM 08-17-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
As previously mentioned, objective #1 in these games is always, ALWAYS to maintain health to your key players, specifically starters... that seems to be the case from what we can tell.

I’ll rest easy on that note.
im a bit bummed about kemp, as he was a different type of receiver. Hopefully, HB is ok as well.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:48 PM 08-17-2019
1. Darwin Thompson looks so damn good In this offense it's scary. His potential is every bit as high as Kareem's imo.

2. The first team defense also looked organised, quick and tackled well.

3. Hardman getting a TD after a nice little route In the slot is a good sign that he's progressing

4. Herb Miller had an up and down night but he's only 21 and with a little time I see him doing well here

5. Thornhill was always around the ball

6. I think the pass rush can be decent again this season with Clark, Jones and Okafor

7. the D stopped the run well today.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:48 PM 08-17-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Litton and Schumer suck, let's find someone else to develop so we can trade them for a draft pick.

This should humble the Chiefs a little bit.

Weak on defense, just like last year, too many penalties, bonehead plays, sloppy on special teams.
Not sure what defense you were watching. The Chiefs first team defense played 4 drives that went:

Punt
Punt
Fumble
Punt

Those drives were for a total of 30 yards. Clark, Mathieu, Jones, Okafor were long gone by the time the Steelers Offense got anything going.

The deep depth on the defense sucks, but if those guys are playing meaningful plays in the regular season we’re fucked anyway.
[Reply]
JakeF 09:50 PM 08-17-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Not sure what defense you were watching. The Chiefs first team defense played 4 drives that went:

Punt
Punt
Fumble
Punt

Those drives were for a total of 30 yards. Clark, Mathieu, Jones, Okafor were long gone by the time the Steelers Offense got anything going.

The deep depth on the defense sucks, but if those guys are playing meaningful plays in the regular season we’re fucked anyway.
Ok, you all convinced me. We are super bowl ready and have pro bowlers all over our defense.

#1 offense, #5 defense,#3 special teams

Super Bowl is all but ours. Booyah.
[Reply]
Page 64 of 74
« First < 14546061626364 65666768 > Last »
Up