ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How do you feel about the attempted laterals last week?
Dunerdr 07:48 PM 02-02-2023
Are we going to see more? Should we? Is this the next evolution?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:50 PM 02-02-2023
No, and Reid told Kelce to stop.

Much rather see ‘Snow Globe’ or ‘Hungry Pig Right’ on 3rd and 1 from the 18.
[Reply]
raybec 4 07:51 PM 02-02-2023
It scared the ever loving shit out of me when it happened. I don't specifically know if it's a play design or just something Kelce did but with our propensity to turn the ball over this season I would hope they put a stop to it unless it's a sure thing. Kelce tried to lateral 15 fucking yards!
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 07:51 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
No, and Reid told Kelce to stop.

Much rather see ‘Snow Globe’ or ‘Hungry Pig Right’ on 3rd and 1 from the 18.
Agreed. I was pissed at Kelce, it was dangerous and unnecessary. He threw it too low and too fast.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:52 PM 02-02-2023
Yeah, that wasn't an actual Andy play; just something Kelce has some license to attempt.

He might try it in the SB.

Probably going to see at least three or four Andy Reid Specials in the SB as well.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:54 PM 02-02-2023
Kelce said on his podcast he had another opportunity to do it later in the game to Gray and that’s when he actually should’ve done it as it would’ve gone for a TD. Was that the 4th quarter reception before the last punt?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:54 PM 02-02-2023
Kelces podcast had me rolling. I thought we were trying to get creative with playcalling knowing we had to put it all on the line with mahomes and kelce injured. Nope. Kelce just decided he wanted to do it. But at this point kelce can run backwards for 2 safeties and I’d still love the guy. Can’t possibly stay mad at the guy.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 07:54 PM 02-02-2023
As long as we win, I don't care. Style points << actual points.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 07:55 PM 02-02-2023
:-) Andy had a little talk with Kelce i bet.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:56 PM 02-02-2023
Too cute could have been a costly TO
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:56 PM 02-02-2023
andy should incorporate them into the gameplan

practice makes perfect
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:56 PM 02-02-2023
Mahomes was asked about completing a behind the back pass in a game... and he said 'maybe not the SB', but we all know that's code for doing it in the SB.

I suspect we'll see the snow globe huddle followed by a behind the back pass to Kelce, who laterals it to Toney down the sideline for a touchdown.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:59 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Kelce said on his podcast he had another opportunity to do it later in the game to Gray and that’s when he actually should’ve done it as it would’ve gone for a TD. Was that the 4th quarter reception before the last punt?
I think the idea is generally really interesting. He knew the bengals were gonna be swarming him because they said they would.

Kelce talks about how he blacks out when he talks on the big stage because he’s so fired up. I think he’s the same with trick plays. He gets too excited and forces it. As smart as the guy is he makes some baaadddd decisions on trick plays. Best leave him to his instincts which as a receiver and runner of the football are out of this world.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:00 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Mahomes was asked about completing a behind the back pass in a game... and he said 'maybe not the SB', but we all know that's code for doing it in the SB.

I suspect we'll see the snow globe huddle followed by a behind the back pass to Kelce, who laterals it to Toney down the sideline for a touchdown.
Lol, that would be epic. Make it so!!!
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 08:01 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

If it results in a TD I’m fine with it.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Up