ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>Arrest warrant issued for Joe Mixon
Sassy Squatch 05:31 PM 02-02-2023

Sources tell me a warrant has been issued in Cincinnati for RB Joe Mixon’s arrest on a count of Aggravated Menacing

— Mike Renner (@PFF_Mike) February 2, 2023

[Reply]
notorious 09:50 AM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I didn’t word that well. I meant that everyone was outraged on the tyreek thing for years, but nobody said a word about mixon even though he was caught on tape. Even after this arrest I don’t think many even realize he did this in college.
Tyreek is a once in a generation talent that landed on the best team in the NFL.

Mixon is a fart in the wind NFL talent that landed on a team that is not the best in the NFL.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:51 AM 02-03-2023
A yard is 3 feet, 19 is a nice tribute to Hamlin's memory
[Reply]
BigBeauford 09:52 AM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by Spott:
Should have know better, but those YouTube comments are full of people defending this guy. Wtf is the matter with people.
Allegedly this dude was stalking her from place to place after she turned him down. He completely fucked her jaw up with that fall.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:17 AM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I didn’t word that well. I meant that everyone was outraged on the tyreek thing for years, but nobody said a word about mixon even though he was caught on tape. Even after this arrest I don’t think many even realize he did this in college.
Ah, gotcha. Yeah, I don't like girls who think it is okay for them to hit a guy and then not expect retaliation. However, she said she didn't know him and he came over and just started harassing them. And his response was way overkill for the little push and slap she gave him. Yeah, he's a scumbag. And this should have been a much bigger story and all over the media.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:23 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by notorious:
Tyreek is a once in a generation talent that landed on the best team in the NFL.

Mixon is a fart in the wind NFL talent that landed on a team that is not the best in the NFL.
A better example would be ray rice. This wasn’t enough to warrant a ban from the game like rice. It’s just interesting how easily this was swept under the rug. All while treating cincy like media darlings. I feel like we’re seeing that narrative fall apart piece by piece with the way Eli apple and mixon have acted.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:15 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
A yard is 3 feet, 19 is a nice tribute to Hamlin's memory
Most of the time when I read your posts I wonder if English is your 3rd language or if you are just higher than Snoop Dog and Willie Nelson combined most days or maybe its both.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 01:19 PM 02-03-2023

BREAKING: Hamilton County judge Kissinger has dismissed charges against Joe Mixon. @WCPO pic.twitter.com/u12KxpF85y

— Taylor Nimmo (@tnimms) February 3, 2023

Victim could still go forward with charges in the future :-)
[Reply]
Otter 01:33 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
And DOWN go the Bengals! At least headed that way.

Not going down faster than burrow at the gayz bar.

[Reply]
Rain Man 01:54 PM 02-03-2023
It sounds like the police gave Mixon two full weeks to "convince" her to drop charges. I bet they had to have her sign the dismissal documents by moving her eyes on an eye tracking screen.
[Reply]
notorious 02:22 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
It sounds like the police gave Mixon two full weeks to "convince" her to drop charges. I bet they had to have her sign the dismissal documents by moving her eyes on an eye tracking screen.
Might as well get it out of the way.

How soon will Mixon sign with the Broncos?
[Reply]
TinyEvel 02:25 PM 02-03-2023
He's just following his NFL script, but it was mistakenly sent to him after they lost the AFCCG when it was only to be followed if they won.

:-)
[Reply]
Spott 02:32 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by Otter:
Not going down faster than burrow at the gayz bar.

It’s like every outfit worn by the creepy guy who ends up meeting Chris Hansen.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 07:21 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Ah, gotcha. Yeah, I don't like girls who think it is okay for them to hit a guy and then not expect retaliation. However, she said she didn't know him and he came over and just started harassing them. And his response was way overkill for the little push and slap she gave him. Yeah, he's a scumbag. And this should have been a much bigger story and all over the media.
Idk it was a pretty big story twicd. Once in college and one in the draft
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up