ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 25
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I have NEVER seen this much crying in my lifetime
staylor26 06:34 PM 01-31-2023
It doesn't matter whether it's Bengals fans, the media, other NFL fans, etc. the crying over the Chiefs/Bengals game is like nothing I've ever seen before.

There wasn't some super obvious bad call/non-call either like the Saints/Rams that one year.

Is it because it's the Chiefs? Are we really in everybody's heads to the point that they're losing their fucking minds?

What an absolute joke.
[Reply]
teedubya 08:39 PM 01-31-2023
Yeah, it's ridiculous... That 3rd & 9 redo was harsh... but we lost an interception, a touchdown and a fumble to the ref's calls.

If the Bengals wanted to win... maybe they should have protected Burrow and maybe Burrow shouldn't have thrown clutch interception... and maybe the idiots shouldn't have talked so much shit before the game. Damn jabronis.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:37 PM 01-31-2023
Mahomes is just that incredible. The country swore our run was over and had already crowned the new king. Only problem is the old king isn’t nearly done. Matter of fact, he’s just getting started. At 75% ish he still beat the team the media declared the champions. Mahomes is a magician, and you’d think people would enjoy watching the crazy shit he can do/does. Brady never did flashy amazing shit like Mahomes does, but they sucked his dick for 3 yard dump off TDs. Mother fuckers are missing the greatest player the league has ever seen, because they’re too busy bitching about him beating them.
[Reply]
Spott 09:44 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by teedubya:
Yeah, it's ridiculous... That 3rd & 9 redo was harsh... but we lost an interception, a touchdown and a fumble to the ref's calls.

If the Bengals wanted to win... maybe they should have protected Burrow and maybe Burrow shouldn't have thrown clutch interception... and maybe the idiots shouldn't have talked so much shit before the game. Damn jabronis.
We also lost a long punt return in the 4th quarter that would have given us starting field position inside the 35. Immediately after that we got that taunting penalty on Wylie after the long pass that cost us another 15 yards. If anything, the officiating kept that game from being the blowout that it could/should have been.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:52 PM 01-31-2023
Think they’re crying now? Just wait till we win the SB
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:10 PM 01-31-2023
the league IS rigged

mahomes rigged it
[Reply]
wachashi 10:33 PM 01-31-2023
The dead play 3rd down do-over really set Twitter and Reddit on fire. I think everyone lost their minds at that point and by the time they showed the official clearly waving the play dead as the ball was snapped it was too late. The internet had decided that the game was rigged.

Without that play, it’s probably normal levels of butt hurt.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:40 PM 01-31-2023
I am tired of talking about the Cincy Bungholes, on to the Eagles!
[Reply]
Brody Wa 01:32 AM 02-01-2023
The sports show hosts on
First things first
Keyshawn Will and Max
The Herd
First Take
Get Up
and a couple of others have all said the guy who shoved Mahomes when was out of bounds deserved the penalty **** them.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:58 AM 02-01-2023

[Reply]
straycash 02:10 AM 02-01-2023
It is what it is, unfortunately it is at the expense of the Chiefs, but every stone turned is good and shine light on a corrupt league. Fan bias or not, Chiefs are a model franchise and won't be affected by this.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:45 AM 02-01-2023
Why was the crowd loud on offense? You should hear a pin drop when we have the ball especially before snap.
[Reply]
DenverChief 03:55 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by wachashi:
The dead play 3rd down do-over really set Twitter and Reddit on fire. I think everyone lost their minds at that point and by the time they showed the official clearly waving the play dead as the ball was snapped it was too late. The internet had decided that the game was rigged.

Without that play, it’s probably normal levels of butt hurt.
And I still don’t understand why. That drive died and we punted. Had we scored I could see more so an argument.
[Reply]
straycash 04:32 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
And I still don’t understand why. That drive died and we punted. Had we scored I could see more so an argument.
:-) the entire argument is the play, what happens after has no effect on that. Also to support your argument would make the Bunghole fan look even more biased and just crying for cryings sake.. Yeah there is no argument.
[Reply]
DenverChief 04:36 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by straycash:
:-) the entire argument is the play, what happens after has no effect on that. Also to support your argument would make the Bunghole fan look even more biased and just crying for cryings sake.. Yeah there is no argument.
Oh noes they gots 4 extra plays…
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 05:32 AM 02-01-2023
Losers just mad we went home and fucked the prom queen.

Too bad shitbags. You lost the game. Get over it like well adjusted grown adults.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 25
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up