ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 25
« First < 111718192021 22232425 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I have NEVER seen this much crying in my lifetime
staylor26 06:34 PM 01-31-2023
It doesn't matter whether it's Bengals fans, the media, other NFL fans, etc. the crying over the Chiefs/Bengals game is like nothing I've ever seen before.

There wasn't some super obvious bad call/non-call either like the Saints/Rams that one year.

Is it because it's the Chiefs? Are we really in everybody's heads to the point that they're losing their fucking minds?

What an absolute joke.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:52 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Today was actually the first day I've seen what you've been describing.

Mahomes SB jersey ad on social media. Clicked the comments hoping to get some insights into the quality of the jerseys from this site, nope, nothing but rigged talk and wishes for injury.
Yeah, as bad as the Chiefs pages were, I'm sure the general football stuff like NFL, ESPN, and even jersey sales were absolutely destroyed by complaining.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 02:54 PM 02-03-2023
It is what it is. I think the MJ Bulls might be one of the few dynasty type teams that people never grew tired of in any sport.
[Reply]
007 04:28 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:

I prefer this one! Bungles FuKCed around and found out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They ran into...

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:58 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by lcarus:
The Chiefs have quickly become the Patriots or Bama. People just don't like that much sustained success unless of course it's their own team. Overall people are just kind of buttholes.
I think it’s more like the golden state warriors at their peak. But our dynasty will last way longer. Probably closer to the bulls who were must see tv. Our team isn’t full of curmudgeons and bores. They’re exciting as hell to watch and you can’t get much more likeable than Andy, mahomes and kelce.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 06:52 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I think it’s more like the golden state warriors at their peak. But our dynasty will last way longer. Probably closer to the bulls who were must see tv. Our team isn’t full of curmudgeons and bores. They’re exciting as hell to watch and you can’t get much more likeable than Andy, mahomes and kelce.
Lol outside of KC, Kelce seems universally despised.
[Reply]
The Iron Chief 07:03 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by Stewie:
Doug Gottlieb must have lost a bundle betting on the Bengals. He's still posting irrelevant screen shots 4 days later. Not really surprised since he's an insufferable tool.

I live in upstate NY surrounded by Bills/Giants fans sprinkle in a few JET fans.
Bad enough I have to hear those fans plus Neighbors/Coworkers/some friends and families comments after the game...

Hey congrats on the Chiefs they sure got lucky..but so what enjoy the Super Bowl!
I'm always like Lucky?!

Jesus the media has not been the Chiefs friend that is for sure pushing that narrative.

Its not easy being an out of state Fan especially thru this Bullshit.
So I/Lurker come on here and feel a part of the Chiefs community it helps thank you for that as well as the Girls on Girls thread.

At any rate if anyone listened to Doug Gottliebs show today it was seriously over the top.

He wants the reporters to go at Reid and get him to talk about his two sons.
He felt the Beloved Andy Reid has much more of a sad story to tell..he went on and on.
Of course he went back to the Bengals should've won crap.

I didn't want to visit this thread or post but I finally caved.

Getting in my car after being out in -35 WC for an hour only to turn the radio on and hear this bitch still talking about the Bengals game and not the SB blew my mind.

If you can find the show from today trust me you'll think is this for real..?
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:31 PM 02-03-2023
I think the re-do on 3rd is the reason for so much of the controversy. It was what they were supposed to do, but it's something that I can't remember happening in a game or I guess the way it happened.

Gives idiots ammo and every single one of them refuses to acknowledge that a ref tried to stop the play at the beginning.
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:34 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Lol outside of KC, Kelce seems universally despised.
There are so many idiots that refuse to acknowledge that he is the GOAT TE, but will use him to discredit Patrick.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:45 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by The Iron Chief:
I live in upstate NY surrounded by Bills/Giants fans sprinkle in a few JET fans.
Bad enough I have to hear those fans plus Neighbors/Coworkers/some friends and families comments after the game...

Hey congrats on the Chiefs they sure got lucky..but so what enjoy the Super Bowl!
I'm always like Lucky?!

Jesus the media has not been the Chiefs friend that is for sure pushing that narrative.

Its not easy being an out of state Fan especially thru this Bullshit.
So I/Lurker come on here and feel a part of the Chiefs community it helps thank you for that as well as the Girls on Girls thread.

At any rate if anyone listened to Doug Gottliebs show today it was seriously over the top.

He wants the reporters to go at Reid and get him to talk about his two sons.
He felt the Beloved Andy Reid has much more of a sad story to tell..he went on and on.
Of course he went back to the Bengals should've won crap.

I didn't want to visit this thread or post but I finally caved.

Getting in my car after being out in -35 WC for an hour only to turn the radio on and hear this bitch still talking about the Bengals game and not the SB blew my mind.

If you can find the show from today trust me you'll think is this for real..?

Stick with CP....
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:51 PM 02-03-2023

Mahomes SB jersey ad on social media. Clicked the comments hoping to get some insights into the quality of the jerseys from this site, nope, nothing but rigged talk and wishes for injury.
TBH, that was CP during the Brady years!
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 08:01 PM 02-03-2023

They have pretty much ruined it. :-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:17 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I think the re-do on 3rd is the reason for so much of the controversy. It was what they were supposed to do, but it's something that I can't remember happening in a game or I guess the way it happened..
Hilarious that we’re hearing about that from Bengals fans.

They legit scored a TD on a similar play against the Raiders in the playoffs last year. Someone blew a whistle and all the Raiders defenders stopped playing, which allowed an easy TD for the Bengals that stood.

We even ended up punting on that extra 3rd down drive we had! It legitimately had no impact on the game.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:55 PM 02-04-2023
lmaooo

[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:00 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
lmaooo

Holy shit! :-)
[Reply]
tredadda 02:12 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
lmaooo

If she put as much effort into learning the English language as she does trying to find evidence of cheating she would have posted something coherent.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 25
« First < 111718192021 22232425 >
Up